Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RLSH - WHY do you do it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

RLSH - WHY do you do it? Empty
PostSubject: RLSH - WHY do you do it?   RLSH - WHY do you do it? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Hey guys, as most of you know, I am a member of a publishing company here in the USA, called Visual Adjectives and we specialize in the Creative Culture. I have been a part of the RLSH Movement for years while honoring the truth that I am not field active or a ‘claimant’ of the title. I respect the term 'Real Life Superhero' far too much.

Instead I have chosen to take another path, which centers around nurturing creativity and storytelling. I have taken many of the stories that certain members were willing to share... and fictionalized them while staying true to the theme and core of what they wanted to deliver in order to inspire whoever would accept them, as a reader.

We focus on Concepts and Creations that should be shared, whether you are an expert or a novice. For us, it is about sharing what so many of us have been told and taught NOT to.

Big publishing houses have always closed the doors to beginners and veterans with a novel approach or idea. Why? Because, their business models are not developed around RISK.

We are.

We call their negative approach, the business of, ‘NO’.

We have not only built our private industry around RISK, we have learned to embrace it, in order to offer the solution of, ‘YES’ to those that simply have a Concept they want to share; whether it be art, song, poetry, or a story. We serve the Creative Culture with a Triune of opportunity:

•        Building and Development (GoPublish.us) – We offer training, consulting, and vanity services
•        Discussing and Explaining (Carpe Nocturne) – This is our magazine which offers exposure to the creative community
•        Sharing, Sales, and Distributing (Visual Adjectives) – This is our baseline publishing company

Currently, our magazine (Carpe Nocturne) is global and I would like to share the plight of the RLSH Movement, in an article, from a ‘ground’ perspective based more on the concept and drivers that motivate an individual.

I do NOT care about sensationalism; instead I would like to invite a creative approach as to what is happening in your world as a RLSH and what drives you to do the things you do. I invite this as a poem, song, art, story, and/or emailed interview.

SCREW the documentary concept! I want the deep stuff that moves you and affected you. Give me the unadulterated, ‘WHY’ instead of the ‘What’ or the ‘How’.

People can laugh at those question words, but, ‘WHY’ forces a reader to contemplate relating to you.

Deliver this!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the direct links to our three main websites:

•        Visual Adjectives: www.VisualAdjectives.com
•        GoPublish.us: www.GoPublish.us
•        Carpe Nocturne: www.CarpeNocturne.net

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Triune of the Creative Culture:

Serve your Wants…
Build – Discuss – Share

Solve your Needs…
Develop – Explain – Distribute

Whatever your desires, we are the solution!

•      GoPublish
•      Carpe Nocturne
•      Visual Adjectives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RLSH - WHY do you do it?   RLSH - WHY do you do it? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:14 pm

I think the number one thing for me, is that I went through a /lot/ of abuse nearly my whole life and I want to prevent anyone from being hurt like I was.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: RLSH - WHY do you do it?   RLSH - WHY do you do it? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:51 pm

9/11

And the fact that I was stepped on a lot in life, kinda speaks for itself.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSuperDude

ChrisSuperDude

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: RLSH - WHY do you do it?   RLSH - WHY do you do it? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:01 pm

I wanted to protect those who could not protect themselves. I wanted to help those who could not help themselves. To put it simply, I wanted to good.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: RLSH - WHY do you do it?   RLSH - WHY do you do it? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:43 am

I was bored.
Back to top Go down
Apex Predator

Apex Predator

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: RLSH - WHY do you do it?   RLSH - WHY do you do it? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:20 pm

i know i have stated this a lot but i was harassed and bullied, the part nobody knows about is that i feel sympathy for those less fortunate than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RLSH - WHY do you do it?   RLSH - WHY do you do it? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:40 am

why do i do this? i do it because i'm good at it. i do it so no one else will have to go through what i went through. i do it because i have the means, though i'd do it even if i didn't. i do it because evil destroys. and i do it because it's only getting worse. i do it because i'm good at puzzles. i do it because people are afraid. i do it because the world needs heroes. i do it because the police can't be everywhere. i do it because people are animals. i do it because it secretly thrills me. i do it because i love it when they scream. i do it because there's no choice at all. i do it because i'm brave. i do it because i'm terrified. i do it because i'm insane. i do it because it transforms me. i do it because there's nothing more powerful than an ordinary person. i do it because there's no such thing as an ordinary person. i do it because i'm stubborn. I do it because it's justice for my parents. i do it because no one else will. i do it because people need me. i do it because it masks my pain. i do it because i can't stop the images from flashing anymore. i do it because it numbs me. i do it because i survived. i do it because i shouldn't have survived. i do it to remind them...who's in charge. i do it because my father taught me the value of service. i do it because i don't know how to do anything else. i do it because life doesn't make sense. i do it because it's my fate. i do it because i don't believe in fate. i do it to make my father proud. i do it to stop my mother from screaming. i do it because people need to believe again. i do it because I made a promise. i do it so others will follow. i do it because this is only the beginning. i do it because of a mistake. i do it because it's justice for my parents. i do it because no one else will. but most of all...i do it because i have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RLSH - WHY do you do it?   RLSH - WHY do you do it? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

RLSH - WHY do you do it?
Page 1 of 1