Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"

Go down 
+6
SkyMan
Midnite Detective
Vulpo
Crimson Catalyst
JohnDoe
E0N (Inactive)
10 posters
AuthorMessage
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Chinese "Superhero Mimickry" Empty
PostSubject: Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"   Chinese "Superhero Mimickry" Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:05 pm

RLSH in China, basically.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe

PostSubject: Re: Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"   Chinese "Superhero Mimickry" Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:24 am

I love how instead of praising them for helping out their fellow men, they just seem to belittle them as if they were nothing but mere wannabees.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Catalyst

Crimson Catalyst

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"   Chinese "Superhero Mimickry" Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:13 am

"The Incredible Shining Knight"... That's really cute. I like that, a lot. Laughing I love you
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"   Chinese "Superhero Mimickry" Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:21 am

Crimson Catalyst wrote:
"The Incredible Shining Knight"... That's really cute. I like that, a lot. Laughing I love you
I like it too. Seems like a fitting name.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"   Chinese "Superhero Mimickry" Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:10 am

I have no idea what the characters are, but it's probably only a three syllable name, actually (like "Su-per-man" for instance). Languages with Chinese characters are different.
Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"   Chinese "Superhero Mimickry" Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:19 pm

I'm amazed the Chinese government hasn't stomped a boot on this yet. I bet they do when some bureaucrat gets to it.

Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"   Chinese "Superhero Mimickry" Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Yeah, Im hoping they find a way to operate still.
Back to top Go down
Geist

Geist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"   Chinese "Superhero Mimickry" Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:36 pm

This is fantastic that this could spread to a country like China. I wish them great success.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"   Chinese "Superhero Mimickry" Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"   Chinese "Superhero Mimickry" Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:23 pm

There have been rlsh in China for years. Glad they're finally starting to get the recognition they deserve.
Back to top Go down
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"   Chinese "Superhero Mimickry" Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:46 pm

this guy is different. he is using the internet as a network to locate people who need help

this is quite a feat. im amazed at how well he gets around.... almost as if there are more than one of him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"   Chinese "Superhero Mimickry" Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chinese "Superhero Mimickry"
Page 1 of 1