Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bee sting

Go down 
+30
Dark Guardian
Lunar Veil
SkyMan
RLSHsupporter
toggle
Tommyknocker
cowboyupz
Nintyplayer
Instructor
Polarman
hiddensparrow
the crimson fist
The Reverend
Starman
Gauge
JohnDoe
Red Dragon
Gadgetastic!
Midnite Detective
Proteus
E0N (Inactive)
Zombie
Idea Man
adamm[]
Amazonia
Crossfire the Crusader
Kaiju
Leviathan
Urban Avenger
patchwork
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon May 14, 2012 1:32 pm

You need to come up here Kaiju Id be more than happy to give you ridding lessons Lets start by removing the trainning wheels first and give you a helmet to wear
Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon May 14, 2012 3:01 pm

I've tried learning to ride a bike lots of times, both as a little kid and somewhat recently as an adult. I just have too many issues with my sense of balance.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon May 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Idea Man wrote:
E0N wrote:
You can also just not put your finger inside the trigger guard.

Unless the goal is to try to squirt the other person before they can disarm you.

Oh... yeah.
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed May 16, 2012 1:02 am

Polarman wrote:
Im glad that I ride an electric bike No noise at all no gas no exaust fumes no license or insurance on it Just a battery operated bike that recharges at night

Those things are AWESOME!! Very Happy

A good buddy of mine sells 'em where I'm from.

2 of my friends have 'em, too.

I look forward to some day having my own, perhaps. Cool

Which brand/model, PM?

Cheers and glad you enjoy yours! \m/

~HS. :>
Back to top Go down
Nintyplayer

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed May 16, 2012 7:57 am

A friend of mine used to drive an electric scooter. It made no noise.
Then again, it didn't go very fast... and it wasn't the most masculine thing I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed May 16, 2012 10:50 am

Okay. I'm in a Jerry Springer mood so i'll ask. Any updates on this situation?
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed May 16, 2012 1:42 pm

^^ heh, I was just wondering that myself
Back to top Go down
cowboyupz

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Wrong name   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 2:22 am

the mans name IS THOMAS EUGENE CARTER not thomas lee carter Mr carter has no felony record
Gauge wrote:
I just did a criminal background check on Bee Sting, and on the alleged victim, Tom Carter. I found no criminal record for Bee Sting, but a felony assault charge on one Thomas Lee Carter, for felonious assault with a dangerous weapon, on New Years Eve of 2006. There is one other Thomas Carter of the same age in Michigan, but he lives too far from the trailer park to be the victim. The assault charge could be as simple as a bar fight, and he has no other violent record since then. Make of it what you will.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 2:23 am

Gauge wrote:
Pointing an unloaded gun will get you the same amount of jail time as pointing a loaded one. And what if the other guy had a gun? Patrolling is not, and never should be, about intimidating people. It's about effective de-escalation of potentially violent encounters. In this instance, there really was very low probability of violence until Bee Sting approached this person. The much better action would've been to call police and file a complaint, but really even then, if he's riding a legal motorcycle, then a noise complaint wouldn't apply unless he was revving it specifically to be a nuisance.

I don't understnd why this post was reported.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 8:22 am

So whats going on with bee sting, is he in jail? whats he getting charged with. Anyone wanna give me a re-cap. But not 204 he has too many words, hes trying to overload my brain with wooords!! maldito palabras!
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 10:36 am

Cowboyupz, thanks for that. I was going off incomplete info at the time. I didn't mean to suggest that Thomas LEE Carter was in fact the victim, only that he seemed the most likely. The point of that post was merely to provide info, not to make accusations.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 10:39 am

What is happening with the fundraising?
Back to top Go down
cowboyupz

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 11:11 am

I would just like to say the name thomas lee carter is wrong it is Thomas eugene Carter jr
Back to top Go down
cowboyupz

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 11:18 am

well Sir you are very welcome.....and at risk of getting booted from this site i would love to tell the whole story about the Events of that dreaded night being how i know them 1st hand and not rumors I WAS THERE
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 11:28 am

cowboyupz wrote:
I would just like to say the name thomas lee carter is wrong it is Thomas eugene Carter jr

Chill out. The guys name ultimately has no consequence on any of it. It doesn't really matter WHAT his name is. It could be joey joe joe jr. Shabbado.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 11:34 am

Urban Avenger wrote:
It could be joey joe joe jr. Shabbado.

That's the worst name I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 1:37 pm

cowboyupz wrote:
well Sir you are very welcome.....and at risk of getting booted from this site i would love to tell the whole story about the Events of that dreaded night being how i know them 1st hand and not rumors I WAS THERE

I don't know how telling the whole story would get you booted from the site. If you were actually there I'm sure we would all like to know the full details of what happened...
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Being a crime witness won't get you booted from here. Being a Jehovah's witness might though Laughing

So what happened?
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2012 3:16 pm

where's this guy been?
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2012 9:28 pm

cowboyupz wrote:
the mans name IS THOMAS EUGENE CARTER not thomas lee carter Mr carter has no felony record
Gauge wrote:
I just did a criminal background check on Bee Sting, and on the alleged victim, Tom Carter. I found no criminal record for Bee Sting, but a felony assault charge on one Thomas Lee Carter, for felonious assault with a dangerous weapon, on New Years Eve of 2006. There is one other Thomas Carter of the same age in Michigan, but he lives too far from the trailer park to be the victim. The assault charge could be as simple as a bar fight, and he has no other violent record since then. Make of it what you will.

I was just offering up info. Admittedly I speculated as to which Carter it was. Didn't mean to start anything.
Back to top Go down
cowboyupz

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Proteus wrote:
cowboyupz wrote:

I don't know how telling the whole story would get you booted from the site. If you were actually there I'm sure we would all like to know the full details of what happened...
I am The "Trailer trash biker" that was involved in this deal......I did nothing more than ride my loud bike home and was yelled at by bee sting but i couldnt hear what he said so i walked a few steps closer trying to hear what he had to say and see who this person was when he for no reason pulled the gun out>i had no weapons or even a threat to this person but i did feel i needed to protect my childern and home from a stranger with a shot.....nothing more nothing less...im not a bad ass or do i look for trouble....i lost a trailer to the fires here and was a lil concerned.....i take pride in being a good dad and live in a trailer cuz its what i can afford doesnt make me trash
Back to top Go down
Tommyknocker

Tommyknocker

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 27, 2012 4:40 pm

cowboyupz wrote:
Proteus wrote:
cowboyupz wrote:

I am The "Trailer trash biker" that was involved in this deal......I did nothing more than ride my loud bike home and was yelled at by bee sting but i couldnt hear what he said so i walked a few steps closer trying to hear what he had to say and see who this person was when he for no reason pulled the gun out>i had no weapons or even a threat to this person but i did feel i needed to protect my childern and home from a stranger with a shot.....nothing more nothing less...im not a bad ass or do i look for trouble....i lost a trailer to the fires here and was a lil concerned.....i take pride in being a good dad and live in a trailer cuz its what i can afford doesnt make me trash

You seem like a good man.

The gun should have never been on his person, nor should it have been pulled out. I'm very sorry about what happened. I'm also sorry that you've been referred to as a "Trailer Trash Biker", which is just as prejudice to me as labelling a black man man as some sort of hood rat. People made judgment calls simply based on your income, which is stupid. VERY stupid. We can't make rash judgments. This, coming from the laid back Quaker who looks like some sort of dangerous skinhead.

I don't know what happened, but assuming everything you say is true (or even a fraction of it) you did the right thing.

Not going to make a statement about Bee Sting, because all that's said and done, now it's all up to the courts.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 27, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, I think even at first every knew bee sting fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 27, 2012 5:52 pm

If you're expecting an apology for my comments based on my own personal experiences with said individuals, good luck with that. I stand on what I said. But now that more facts have come out, I can see that both sides are responsible for the escalation. Beesting for the shotgun, and you approaching the guy first without asking. Should have been ask first, approach second. This is how many fights start.

Now that your side of the story is sitting out there, let's hear from Beesting and see what he has to say. Then let's see what happens in the court case.

I will however apologize to you for calling you trailer trash, but again it doesn't negate my own personal experiences with said individuals. But considering you just lost a trailer in the same park, it might have stood to reason that you would be paranoid that someone with a shotgun would come in to do more damage as opposed to patrolling the park.

If you had insurance, why are you still in the same park? Why not just buy a new place for your family away from all of that?
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm

8 pages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bee sting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

bee sting
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: