Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?

Go down 
+7
ANKH
Polarman
E0N (Inactive)
adamm[]
Flora V. Arbor
Zombie
Blue Rattler
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blue Rattler

Blue Rattler

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?   RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:26 am

We're into the second month of the challenge. How's it going for you all.

If you've fallen off the bandwagon, no problem. Just jump back on again.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?   RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:04 am

I shouldn't even be typing!

I'm an exercise teacher.

So, I have an overwhelming advantage!
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?   RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:59 am

week #6 coming up, woot.
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?   RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 am

Im currently doing 1.5 miles a day on the treadmill, 4 miles a day on the stationary bike, and splitting up my days on the weight machines so that I upper body on three days a week and lower body three days a week with one day off each week to allow for rest. ALSO I am now doing three sets of six chinups every day along with my cardio routine. On average I am burning 1300 or more calories per day and despite my best efforts, I am taking in less calories than I am burning. I have dropped 20 pounds already and Im un-growing my clothing.
Back to top Go down
arrowdynamic

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?   RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:33 pm

I won't be in the contest but I thought it would be interesting to do as I've just started an extensive training repitoire.

-Height: 5'11
- Weight: 194
- Neck measurement: 14 inches
- Waist measurement 35 inches

now how to I get my bodyfat percentage?

I'm going to keep going along with you guys and see where I get by the end
Back to top Go down
arrowdynamic

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?   RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Blue Rattler wrote:
How's it going?

Here's a challenge . . . sometime during this 90 days, pick an event to compete in (e.g. a 5K, some kind of run or obstacle race, a triathlon, etc).

Put the date on your calendar and then sign up for it now. So you're accountable now.

The goal of fitness needs to be more than just wanting to look better.

our schools having a flag football game.
I played last year (quarterback) and was sore for a week after so I'll do that. Was going to anyways because it's super fun!
Back to top Go down
Blue Rattler

Blue Rattler

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?   RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Welcome arrowdynamic.

You're not too late. We have 6 more weeks to go! I plan on doing a couple of these (they're a good way to keep us motivated).

Anyway, to get your body fat %, go here:

http://www.linear-software.com/online.html

Then, fill in the tape measurement section (asks for 3 measurements).

Also, create yourself a training journal in the training log section. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
stryker

stryker

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?   RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:37 am

My training schedule- kung fu, shoto Kahn karate, Brazilian ju jitsu, boot camp workout session. I signed up for these at my college. For the next two months I have scheduled training workouts and a green tea cleanse with minimal food for ten days. This is what I'm doing for myself. Is this good enough for this contest thing? I'd like to do it and post before and after pics :3
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?   RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:08 pm

That workout sound pretty good but the food part will just make you weak.

What do you think that you are trying to cleanse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?   RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:17 pm

My life is going to be a workout in a while, exercises include walking across America, procuring my own water, killing my own food and building my own shelters, overcoming mountains, rivers, forests and deserts, fighting off any of the myriad of crazies and psychos my dad warned me about as I go about checking names off the List. Gonna be a blast. XD 

17-Week FFT2 program for now though.
Back to top Go down
stryker

stryker

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?   RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:07 pm

We'll yea it will make me a bit weak but my workouts start after the cleanse anyway. A cleanse gets rid of toxins in your body. It gets rid of water weight and leaves you feeling better afterwards. After the cleanse your supposed to eat all good things. Organic foods etc.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?   RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Organic foods are for the soil.   They are not different in consumption.

State the toxins and by what method they exit the body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?   RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

RLSH 90 Day Fitness Challenge?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3