Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hero List 1: Training and Preparation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hero List 1: Training and Preparation Empty
PostSubject: Hero List 1: Training and Preparation   Hero List 1: Training and Preparation Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:57 am

I work on thigs I call "Hero Lists" that I look at like formulas for the ultimate superhero, and one I have been working on for a while is the training and preparation of the ultimate superhero. It's changed a lot and used to be pages long, but I decided that wasn't realistic, and now I have finally put together a basic list, the foundational building blocks of the perfect superhero. The areas to work towards mastering with which one can do almost anything.

Reading
Writing
Math 
Science
History
Social Studies
Geology
Health
Music
Foreign Languages
Firefighter Training 
EMT Training
Krav Maga
Combat Shooting
Paramilitary Training 
Guerilla Warefare

These are my prorities for my superhero training, I should be able to handle just about anything thrown my way. I think it's good for others to consider as well.

Stay true. Stay free. Stay safe.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down
the0ne

the0ne

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Hero List 1: Training and Preparation   Hero List 1: Training and Preparation Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:16 am

good list maby add psychology as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero List 1: Training and Preparation   Hero List 1: Training and Preparation Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:56 am

I was thinking about that; either that or sociology; the problem with that though, particularily psychology is that one would have to go to a university to learn it thoroughly; the others are easily learned with books and vicdeos and whatnot but for something has complex as psychology I'd raher have an actual professor teaching me; it is a good area to learn but I don't have the money and I'm not confident in my skill level to teach it to myself thoroughly. But, I do know of another..."art" that incorpoarates pieces of psychology and sociology:

Kochojutsu; also known as the Art of the Butterfly, or the Grey Man. It's a system that when learned will allow you to disappear and reappear at will, read minds, control minds, see the future, and become invincible; it's actually apretty important one haha; can't believe I fogrgot to list it. XD

With Kochojutsu one can have virtual superhuman abilities. All of it is simple techniques and methods though; nothing supernatural about it. A great book to begin training in Kochojutsu is Jotoros "Shadow Warrior: Secrets of Invisibility, Mind Reading, and Thought Control.

After a while of training, no one can lie to my face anymore, I never, ever lose a fight, I can see the hopes and dreams and fears of others around me, and I can disappear and never come back or pop up thousands of miles away. Kochojutsu is best explained as an art for doing virtually anything, with virtually nothing.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Hero List 1: Training and Preparation   Hero List 1: Training and Preparation Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Research indicates that Jotaro's material is as suspect as that by Haha Lung or Ashida Kim, unless he gives clear references to his information. As with most suspicious sources, there may be useful or true information, but it's often mixed in with opinion and outright falsehood. These skills that you mention are real, they are practiced in the modern time, and they can be found elsewhere; there are translations of authentic ninja manuals out there that would be better for you to study, if you're interested. In regard to "Kochojutsu", the book on this subject, which is so labeled, is by Peter and Adrian Hobart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero List 1: Training and Preparation   Hero List 1: Training and Preparation Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Thanks for the info. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Hero List 1: Training and Preparation   Hero List 1: Training and Preparation Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:45 am

Anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero List 1: Training and Preparation   Hero List 1: Training and Preparation Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hero List 1: Training and Preparation
Page 1 of 1