Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning resource

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Learning resource Empty
PostSubject: Learning resource   Learning resource Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:55 am

Its been a while since I posted on this site but I thought I'd post something pretty helpful. I discovered this site a few weeks ago and it covers several areas that RLSHs may be interested in. Some courses on it will teach you a subject completely but others are more of a study aid if you're already in a course for that subject. 

It's pretty much a flashcards kind of thing which gives you the name of the thing and a description (some times with audio) then quizzes you on it, when you move further into the course it gives you the chance to periodically (Every 4-8 hours I think?) go back and be requizzed on the older material to make sure you remember it.

Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Learning resource Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning resource   Learning resource Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:39 am

A valuable resource. Thanks for posting it.
Back to top Go down

Learning resource
Page 1 of 1