Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EMT Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

EMT Training Empty
PostSubject: EMT Training   EMT Training Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:39 pm

I've wanted to become an EMT since last year but I got sucked into the volunteer firefighting instead. Fine by me; it was on the list anyway. I brought it up with my father recently that I wanted EMT Training and extensive medical skills. He told me he'd teach me, turns out he has a lot of experience in that department, even primitive dentistry. Not surprised, he's one of the best, if not the best Big Game Hunting Guides in the country in addition to former military. I owe him a lot, he's taught me how to shoot, hunt, trap, fight, jetboat, and building and construction. He's been training me for as long as I can remember in more ways than one. He gave me a bunch of medical text books and we'll practice surgery and suturing on animal flesh. Kinda scared of his dentist kit, it only has three tools, apparently three is all you really need....
Back to top Go down

EMT Training
Page 1 of 1