Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

204's Training Log

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

204's Training Log Empty
PostSubject: 204's Training Log   204's Training Log Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Every part of me wants to rush into things and get it over with, but I need to be more honest with myself; I'm not what I used to be, I've pretty much lost all the powers I had from Utah and for a short while after leaving, but it's been years, it's rare if I get one of my creepy hunches, I hardly have dreams anymore. Well I figured it out, (hadn't had the time to give it much thought) it was obvious and I felt pretty silly afterwards. I'd been fed a steady flow of sixteen pills a day and routinely playing video games with my brain and being regularily pushed to my mental and physical limits, no duh I'd lose my powers after escaping, I never kept the Regimen, only out of habit for a short while, over the years it diminished, so I'm gonna try and replicate the Regimen, I can do the physical part, but I'll have to consult a professional for the drugs part while I try getting my hands on thousands of dollars for the brain tech they had there, then find a way to really put the pressure on.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

204's Training Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 204's Training Log   204's Training Log Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:08 pm

Very dangerous. There are smarter ways to fight, than to get your hands on some uranium and make a nuke. You'll tear yourself down, more so than build yourself up, and let's face it, the battle never ends. You're in this for the long haul; that's what you have to develop for.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

204's Training Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 204's Training Log   204's Training Log Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:50 am

You lost me...
Back to top Go down

204's Training Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 204's Training Log   204's Training Log Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:06 am

I'm thinking AMs post must have been meant for someonr else. XD
I wouldn't rvrn know where to grt any urinaium lol....oh wait, Austraila. XD LOL, points to whoever the joke.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

204's Training Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 204's Training Log   204's Training Log Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Yeah, you're going to lose credibility talking about your "powers". That comes off as very much a role player.
Back to top Go down

204's Training Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 204's Training Log   204's Training Log Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:14 pm

I dont care.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

204's Training Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 204's Training Log   204's Training Log Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:10 pm

The choice is yours, but check forum rule #6
Back to top Go down

204's Training Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 204's Training Log   204's Training Log Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:34 pm

I'm not in violation.
Back to top Go down

204's Training Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 204's Training Log   204's Training Log Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:13 pm

Back on topic.
I found a supplier of the brain tech I need to resume the biofeedback training they did. Biofeedback is basically a treatment, originally designed for heart patients, which gives one the ability to control involuntary bodily functions with their brains; not something that's generally considered possible, but modern medicine and technology has come a ways. Here's a bit about it.
Back to top Go down

204's Training Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 204's Training Log   204's Training Log Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

204's Training Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: 204's Training Log   204's Training Log Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

204's Training Log
Page 1 of 1