Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Family Training DVD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Family Training DVD Empty
PostSubject: New Family Training DVD   New Family Training DVD Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:26 am

Dad just got a new family training DVD; "Survival, Escape & Evasion: Anti-Kidnapping Techniques for an Uncertain World" featureing Black Scout Survival. Awesome strategies and methods in it; has a fun blooper reel at the end too haha; also points out common mistakes and came with Bonus Material on three important survival knots out of the dozens of different kinda knots there are to choose from; that was nice haha. You can find a copy here I believe: http://thesurvivalsummit.com/survival-escape-evasion-anti-kidnapping-dvd/

They go over a lot of different tools, some of them seemed like they might be hard to find so I figured there must be some Black Scout Survival Store or something, so I googled it and turns out there is one: http://www.blackscoutsurvival.bigcartel.com/

Although, I was a little disappointed that they didn't go over how to escape from the trunk of a car Pre-2001/without the use of an emergency trunk release. A lot of cars made after the year 2001 had a glow in the dark trunk release that was accessible from the inside because of kids accidentally locking themselves in and also as a kidnapping prevention measure. My family's Mercury though probably doesn't have one; it belonged to my grandparents when my mother was a kid and my mother's over sixty haha, so yeah; the whole trunk release bit wouldn't really be helpful in that situation. Perhaps I could use the black ceramic razor to claw my way into the back seat of the car and try to quietly buckle myself in behind the driver before swinging the kevlar wire around his/her neck from behind. Hope they don't have a friend....I guess if they did I'd probably just wrestle my way to the steering wheel and jerk it real hard, hoping that I'm not seriously injured in the crash and hoping that they will be haha. Things would kinda be up in the air but a crash would definitely present some new opportunity either way. Don't think I'd want to find out first hand where they'd be taking me; might be too late if I let it go that far. 

Anyhoo...good stuff to think about and prepare for. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stay true. Stay free. Stay dry. 

--Diaperman
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: New Family Training DVD   New Family Training DVD Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:13 pm

I can't be sure, but I think you can pop out one of the brake lights. You could signal through that hole, if you're being taken along a populated roadway, like a highway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Family Training DVD   New Family Training DVD Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:32 pm

Ah; coolness. I'll have to check out that idea too. We have a crap load of vehicle in our yard. It looks really ugly, but provides a more various range of trainging tools; carjacking scenarios and kidnapping scenarios. We could probably do some urban operations training with it too, seeing as in a post pandemic collapse there's probably going to be cars abandoned all over the streets from either running out of gas, getting shot, flat tires or because it's just faster to run in cities like New York instead of trying to make it through street traffic lol.....lots of places for gangs of bandits and snipers to hide out.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: New Family Training DVD   New Family Training DVD Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2016 9:09 am

Shammer on YouTube has some useful information on Gray Man tactics.

Also, Readyman has courses on survival. They cost money, but the blog material is free
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Family Training DVD   New Family Training DVD Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Coolness; thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
dcguardian

dcguardian

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: New Family Training DVD   New Family Training DVD Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2016 1:11 am

Star Guy. . .food for thought. . .in most survival or combat training courses. . .they cover how to do this or that. . .I would also suggest preparing yourself. . .you've mentioned the trunk situation. . .common gear can be as simple as having a small light attached to your jacket zipper or key chain. . .sounds corny. . .but having simple tools you know how to use can come very handy when survival situations come into play. . .a steel pen in your pocket for protection or making noise or as a tool. . .a light attached to keys or zippers to see what your doing or what is around you. . .just a thought. . .
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: New Family Training DVD   New Family Training DVD Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2016 12:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Family Training DVD   New Family Training DVD Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2016 9:11 am

Thanks guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Family Training DVD   New Family Training DVD Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Family Training DVD
Page 1 of 1