Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A crime fighters mindset.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A crime fighters mindset. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A crime fighters mindset.   A crime fighters mindset. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:53 am

My multiple personalities had created an atmosphere of suspicion surrounding new members, and Savage sounds eerily similar to how I have sounded in the past. I know perhaps my word doesn't mean much right now, but I really want to assure people that nobody else is me and shouldn't be attacked for or suspected of being me. I'm so sorry I've brought this upon the community; I was never able to see it before and wrongfully blamed others for my own mistakes, assuming they were just trying to provoke me, when in truth they were just trying to point out the problem so that I'd understand the why of it all. I just couldn't think straight and I didn't listen. I can see the damage I've caused though; it was never my intention, but it happened and now other people are suffering the consequences for it. 

I don't deserve to be here; not quite yet anyway...but by not being here in plain sight, new members would continue to be held under suspicion, and perhaps treated coldly in my name. It's my hope that by making a strong, sincere effort to turn 204 into the kind of hero this community can be proud of, I can right my wrongs, and spare other fledgling superheroes senseless suffering.

Again, I can't apologize enough. Words will never be enough.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: A crime fighters mindset.   A crime fighters mindset. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:01 am

2 0 4: I have stated in a previous post that I do not believe that Savage and you are the same person. I still hold to that, so I can't use that excuse for my treatment of Savage. My issues with him are in the past, however, and we seem to have mutually agreed to leave them there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crime fighters mindset.   A crime fighters mindset. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:01 am

Good to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A crime fighters mindset.   A crime fighters mindset. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A crime fighters mindset.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2