Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

204's Ethics Training Log

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

204's Ethics Training Log Empty
PostSubject: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:27 am

As children, we all seem to innately know the difference between right and wrong; such things were very black and white for most of us. As I grew older tough, I've learned to see shades of grey...but I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I don't think it is. I think it's an adverse side-affect of living on Planet Earth. Things happen to us which inevitably shape us; causes chemical reactions in our brain that can be destructive. Time itself seems to make people hard, cold, cynical and more or less sociopathic. It's a defense mechanism; maybe it gets too often confused as a survival mechanism. Maybe it's both. Either way though, I think I'd like to adopt a more positive outlook, and reclaim a sense of honor and decency. 

My father and I had a talk not too long ago, about the state of the world, and the path humanity is headed down. He was scared to death of me flying off to take vengeance on the WWASPS, and this was his final attempt to get me to call it off. I ended up flying off anyway though. After about a week or so though, something just made me turn back. Kind of hated myself for it, but after reflecting on it, I think what came over me may have been the power of God. Which, for those who know me, is a pretty weird thing for me to say. I'm by and large an atheist. I don't believe in the supernatural, or magick or gods and demons. I still don't think I do, but whatever it was felt like a presence. A warm presence that just made me feel like grease on a wedding dress while instilling a little bit of hope and compassion. 

So I've decided that one of the first things on my list of training and preparation should be Ethics/Virtues/Character/Righteousness, and the obvious place to me for studying such subjects are the ancient texts of the Holy Bible, (KJV) in addition to Aesop's Fables. Both texts were written roughly around the same time, and it's said that a lot of stories in the Bible were actually taken directly from Aesop's Fables, so that should be interesting to see. I intend to finish reading the whole Bible by New Years, 2018. I started reading the Bible on the first of this month, and am slightly behind schedule, but I'll be able to catch up today. I'll start reading "Aesop's Illustrated Fables" on the 19th; I have a large anthology of them on one of my many book shelves. I'm pretty big on books; just about everything I know probably came out of a book. I feel it's important to preserve culture and history; kids these days don't seem to know how to pick up a book, but when the grid goes down and plunges the world back to the dark ages, suddenly investing in an Encylopedia Brittanica and the timeless classic novels wouldn't be a bad idea; used to be that was the only way information could be stored and retrieved lol. Start building a library now if you haven't already. I literally have hundreds and hundreds of books, and barring extreme circumstances, the knowledge contained in their pages will last FOREVER. Can't say that with the digital stuff. =P
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:55 pm

If you want to learn ethics, that's a field of philosophy. The bible will only teach you outdated moralism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:46 pm

Hey, here's something that might help you out in your studies. Good luck!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Oh, another thing you might want to check out is the Book of Virtues. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Virtues:_A_Treasury_of_Great_Moral_Stories
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:30 am

Thanks guys. 

Although, I think I have to disagree with the Bible only teaching outdated morality. I used to be really into the Bible, then for a long time I was an Atheist; currently I'm more of an Agnostic, leaning towards Christianity. I'm not really sure though what you mean by outdated; can you clarify?

I basically just feel like I need guidelines, and the lessons taught throughout Aesop's Fables and the Holy Bible, in my opinion, represent the dawn of the age of reason. Even if it is just a made up story, it can still be helpful.

Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:12 am

Don't confuse morality with moralism.

The Bible is old as fuck. The world have changed to much for it to have much moral relevance. It's edited by people of power, to stay in power. There is a lot of text that didn't make it into the Bible because it didn't fit in the political landscape.

Jesus taught us to not be stupidly trust religous autorities. He would hate how the Bible turned out. I'm talking about total Jesus Frenzy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:32 am

I understand what you mean, but still, most would tend to agree that the Ten Commandments are a relatively sound set of rules to live by. Both the New and Old Testaments have a lot of good advice and some questionable advice, and it's important to be able to distinguish metaphor and allegory from literal fact. Some parts though, such as Noah's Flood and a number of plagues such as the river turning to blood, actually have scientific explanations behind them, and can be scientifically verified. Kinda creepy. That, among other things, is what's been leading me towards believing in God. As well as the fact that our genetic structure is far too perfect to be anything other than artificially created; our DNA sequence looks like a code the CIA might come up with. I arrived at the undeniable conclusion that not only were we engineered by an extraterrestrial civilization, but so was our moon, and possibly our entire planet. 

If you look at the moon, it's peppered with craters. And yet, the depth of every crater is exactly the same. Scientists have been baffled by it and have arrived at the conclusion that just underneath the surface of the moon is a dense metallic shield of some kind. They know it's metallic because while leaving one of the Apollo missions, a meteor hit the moon and astronauts reported a loud ringing sound, like a bell. While leaving for earth, they disengaged a part of their ship and sent it flying into the moon to see what wood happen. It struck, and the moon reverberated like a giant gong for over an hour. There have also been plumes of smoke and countless structures found all over the moon. Not to mention that Neil Armstrong and his buddies actually reported back that they were being watched by saucer like crafts on the opposite side of a crater they were standing by. The moon's apparently not only artificial, but chances are it's inhabited as well. Interesting to note we stopped going to the moon for some reason. 

That, and the sheer astronomical coincidence it would have to be for our planet to be positioned the way it is, the perfect distance away from the sun. The moon also balances our planet out. And the moon also just happens to form a perfect eclipse when passing in front of the sun. Any idea what the odds of that happening naturally? I don't, but I'm thinking it's kind of weird. Things are just too perfect and don't add up.

And then of course there's the Hollow Earth theory too. You have to admit that it's pretty wild that we now have the means to discover what's been written in ancient texts for thousands of years. When I read the Bible, it's more like a futuristic science fiction story for me. Wink 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:34 am

PS: Aesop's Fables are just as old, but it's clearly fantasy and we have no problem teaching them to our kids at school even though the teach the same age-old moral life lessons as ancient religions. 

Plus, the Jesus Story is really just kind of an updated version of Ancient Egypt's "Horus Story". Eerily similar. 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:37 am

Flying Saucer = Chariot of Fire. Razz
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:01 am

As a start, learning the difference between analytical and intuitive thinking could be very helpful for you. You need to learn critical thinking to learn ethics. And nothing is more important than being critical to your own thinking to evolve as a moral person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:02 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Is this where you plan to record how you're doing in applying your studies to your life, or is it where you plan to outline what you want to apply to your life?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:54 pm

Both I suppose, but moreso the second one.

Thinking of converting back to Satanism oddly enough. It just seems those philosophies seem to work for me better; easier for me to grasp and understand. Still reading the Bible though; it's a good book. I just don't see God as the hero of the story, or as divine. God was an extraterrestrial biological entity. So was Satan. Satan was basically a Prometheus figure. Prometheus stole fire from the Gods to give to mankind, thus thwarting Zeus' plans to destroy humanity. Unlike Satan though, Prometheus was still viewed as a hero figure even after Zeus banished him to Earth to have his liver eaten out by vultures every day for eternity if I recall correctly. He was a rebel, he broke the rules, but, like Satan, he did it for us. Both God and Zeus want us to follow them blindly and unquestioningly. Satan and Prometheus want us to have a fighting chance against God and Zeus, so they gave us the Knowledge we needed. Or perhaps the technology, if the ancient texts are to be read in an allegorical/metaphorical sense. But even in a literal sense, we see descriptions of advanced technology in ancient times. Space ships, and modern warfare, such as when God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah (which undoubtedly included women and children, by the way.) Sodom and Gomorrah went up in a massive explosions/flash of light, and Lot and his wife were specifically told to DON'T look back at it. The same advice is given to modern day peoples today during nuclear weapon tests; DON'T look right at it, or you could be blinded. Lot's wife supposedly turned into a pillar of salt. This could be that she was vaporized, or it cold be that Lot or whoever went back for his wife, saw that she had been essentially petrified and coated in nuclear ash. I'm sure he died not long after the return-journey from radiation poisoning. 

So yeah, by and large I think I believe the Bible is based on true historical events. But I don't believe in supernatural beings, and I don't believe in turning the other cheek nor do I believe in loving my enemies, because that is un-natural and paradoxical.

But I might not stick with Satanism either, because I'm kind of finicky when it comes to Human Sovereignty. I believe Earth is for humans, and all extraterrestrial beings should get the heck outta our solar system; I don't really care what their intentions are. Just about every dictatorship in the world started off by a foreign entity giving gifts to a native population to gain their trust....just before stabbing them in the back and leading them like lambs to the slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:19 pm

There have never been presented proof that satisfy scientific standard that support most of the wierd stuff you've been representing. You have a long way to go if you want to become a good at ethics. If you get into it, you will experience that a lot of the normal stuff people belive are just myths, just as all the wierd stuff you currently belive in. So to me, you don't seem any worse than most people. Just less socially adaptable.

What direction of satanism are you refering to? There's a wide range, from the ethical oriented to the religious intolerant. But it still seem like all "New Age"-religions always decay into something creepy sooner or later, usually few years after the founder die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:40 am

Indeed. Personally I'm more interested in LaVeyan Satanism. It's atheistic in nature; it's basically about individualism, freedom, empowerment and indulgence; not to be confused with compulsion. Generally speaking I agree with the Nine Satanic Statements, the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth, and the Nine Satanic Sins (which are to be avoided). 

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to when you mentioned me "weird" beliefs; like in a psionic sense? I'll just try to clear up right here and now that I don't believe in the supernatural; at least not in the stereotypical sense. I do have interests in superhuman abilities, but it's my belief that such abilities have a perfectly reasonable scientific base, and that with practice, they can be honed.

I don't remember the specifics, but I seem to recall a group of scientists which conducted an experiment to either confirm or deny possible psychic phenomena; the gist of it was that simply by staring at an object, you are fundamentally altering the state of that object in virtually imperceptible ways, such as changing it's vibrational frequency, or even it's density and weight ever so slightly. If that's done with not even trying, it doesn't seem far of a leap for me to believe people can learn how to activate it at will and in for a more dramatic effect. 

I know that the body has to obey the mind; that's been verified quite a bit throughout history. Whether you think that you can or you can't, you're probably right. One example actually initiated my entire interest in such topics; it was back in Utah. I forget what we were doing exactly; some big group thing. But the therapist was telling a story about a man who nearly froze to death in a freezer-car of a freight train. When his body was found, it was discovered he actually died of hypthermia. The weird part? The freezer was never even turned on. It was unplugged. The man had gotten himself trapped in there, and then he started to panic. He only THOUGHT he was freezing to death...the body has to obey the mind: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/freezer.asp

If you believe you're freezing to death in the Sahara, then you will. If you truly believe though that you're burning up in Antarctica, then you will. You might even be able to melt the ice around you with nothing but your naked body and willful belief haha. The mind is a pretty powerful tool.

More extreme examples have included accounts of Demonic possession. Instances where the alleged victim begins crawling up the wall backwards, or cuts, scrapes, bruises and burns appearing on the victim apparently out of nothing. A possible theory to explain the instances of crawling on the walls and ceiling, could be that the victim is actually unconscious, and believes he/she is actually on a floor somewhere, scooting their butt along the floor, trying to retreat away from whatever terrifying manifestation their minds have conjured. In reality, they're scooting backwards along a wall, but the mind doesn't think they are on a wall, so the body behaves as if it is not on a wall, but on a flat surface, complete with the normal laws of gravity affecting their body. Note, I do not believe in demons or satan or even possession. But some people do. And if they believe it ENOUGH....wll, you get the idea. 

Oddly enough, these same symptoms have been seen in individuals who suffer from extreme night terrors; claw marks and other injuries appearing on their bodies which they actually sustained in their dreams. They THOUGHT they were being hurt, so the body obeyed the mind. 

I also believe in the paranormal. Ghosts and spirits. That's just because of the fact that we now have technology that can detect and measure ghosts; we even have the technology to TALK to ghosts now. Back in the day, skepticism was more prevalent because it could be said that the group just THOUGHT theywere experiencing a ghost. That's no longer the case now though, because we have cameras and electronics that can verify beyond a shadow of a doubt that these things aren't just in people's heads.

As weird as this stuff might seem to you, it's very real and it's worth keeping yourself up to speed on should you ever find yourself in the middle of something....weird. Wink 

PS: "Para" is a prefix which comes from Greek, and means something roughly "alongside of". So paranormal is simply "kinda normal, but not really". I tend to like this term best. Psionics works too; "psi" is basically the American version of the Chine "Chi" energy or the Japanese "Ki" energy, which is similar to the Indian "mana" energy. It's all the same stuff really. It's like a divine matrix of energy encompassing the earth. Which isn't too far of a stretch to believe exists; afterall, science has been able to verify our magnetic field and the atmosphere; the subtle energy field is just another layer. The base-layer if you will. I don't think it's just enveloping the earth though; I think this subtle energy permeates all of the universe. Like string theory.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:44 am

Both CIA and KGB spent a lot of time an money trying to take andvantage of the paranormal stuff. Both shameful concluded that they just spent a lot of time and money on something they found no proof of existing.

It's a dead end. If it exist, you'll have to outbudget CIA to get anything out of it. Analytically, it's a big waste of time just considering it's existence. Even with a big budget, it would have to be damn good if it was worth learning about.

Ethically, I would base my decisions on harder facts. When you act more on belif than knowledge, the consequenses of your actions will become more inpredictable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:22 pm

That's what they decided to tell everybody anyway...
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:23 pm

The Backfire Effect...
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:54 pm

2 0 4 wrote:
Indeed. Personally I'm more interested in LaVeyan Satanism. It's atheistic in nature; it's basically about individualism, freedom, empowerment and indulgence; not to be confused with compulsion. Generally speaking I agree with the Nine Satanic Statements, the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth, and the Nine Satanic Sins (which are to be avoided). 

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to when you mentioned me "weird" beliefs; like in a psionic sense? I'll just try to clear up right here and now that I don't believe in the supernatural; at least not in the stereotypical sense. I do have interests in superhuman abilities, but it's my belief that such abilities have a perfectly reasonable scientific base, and that with practice, they can be honed.

I don't remember the specifics, but I seem to recall a group of scientists which conducted an experiment to either confirm or deny possible psychic phenomena; the gist of it was that simply by staring at an object, you are fundamentally altering the state of that object in virtually imperceptible ways, such as changing it's vibrational frequency, or even it's density and weight ever so slightly. If that's done with not even trying, it doesn't seem far of a leap for me to believe people can learn how to activate it at will and in for a more dramatic effect. 

I know that the body has to obey the mind; that's been verified quite a bit throughout history. Whether you think that you can or you can't, you're probably right. One example actually initiated my entire interest in such topics; it was back in Utah. I forget what we were doing exactly; some big group thing. But the therapist was telling a story about a man who nearly froze to death in a freezer-car of a freight train. When his body was found, it was discovered he actually died of hypthermia. The weird part? The freezer was never even turned on. It was unplugged. The man had gotten himself trapped in there, and then he started to panic. He only THOUGHT he was freezing to death...the body has to obey the mind: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/freezer.asp

If you believe you're freezing to death in the Sahara, then you will. If you truly believe though that you're burning up in Antarctica, then you will. You might even be able to melt the ice around you with nothing but your naked body and willful belief haha. The mind is a pretty powerful tool.

More extreme examples have included accounts of Demonic possession. Instances where the alleged victim begins crawling up the wall backwards, or cuts, scrapes, bruises and burns appearing on the victim apparently out of nothing. A possible theory to explain the instances of crawling on the walls and ceiling, could be that the victim is actually unconscious, and believes he/she is actually on a floor somewhere, scooting their butt along the floor, trying to retreat away from whatever terrifying manifestation their minds have conjured. In reality, they're scooting backwards along a wall, but the mind doesn't think they are on a wall, so the body behaves as if it is not on a wall, but on a flat surface, complete with the normal laws of gravity affecting their body. Note, I do not believe in demons or satan or even possession. But some people do. And if they believe it ENOUGH....wll, you get the idea. 

Oddly enough, these same symptoms have been seen in individuals who suffer from extreme night terrors; claw marks and other injuries appearing on their bodies which they actually sustained in their dreams. They THOUGHT they were being hurt, so the body obeyed the mind. 

I also believe in the paranormal. Ghosts and spirits. That's just because of the fact that we now have technology that can detect and measure ghosts; we even have the technology to TALK to ghosts now. Back in the day, skepticism was more prevalent because it could be said that the group just THOUGHT theywere experiencing a ghost. That's no longer the case now though, because we have cameras and electronics that can verify beyond a shadow of a doubt that these things aren't just in people's heads.

As weird as this stuff might seem to you, it's very real and it's worth keeping yourself up to speed on should you ever find yourself in the middle of something....weird. Wink 

PS: "Para" is a prefix which comes from Greek, and means something roughly "alongside of". So paranormal is simply "kinda normal, but not really". I tend to like this term best. Psionics works too; "psi" is basically the American version of the Chine "Chi" energy or the Japanese "Ki" energy, which is similar to the Indian "mana" energy. It's all the same stuff really. It's like a divine matrix of energy encompassing the earth. Which isn't too far of a stretch to believe exists; afterall, science has been able to verify our magnetic field and the atmosphere; the subtle energy field is just another layer. The base-layer if you will. I don't think it's just enveloping the earth though; I think this subtle energy permeates all of the universe. Like string theory.
This was supposed to be a quote from your message prior...

Something that stands out to me is that you're looking for a philosophy you feel most comfortable readily accepting. Many philosophies are developed from that perspective. The question is, do you want a philosophy that resonates with you, or do you want a philosophy that you have to work to accept? One is more likely to be objective than the other. I won't tell you what to believe; it just may be best to start by asking yourself why you lean toward one philosophy or another, and if that reason is good enough for you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Indeed. I think I'm leaning towards Atheism now; after reviewing my Satanic Bible, I did find some things that I don't entirely agree with.
I've crossed out a few of the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth below that I don't agree with.
[list="margin-top: 0.3em; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 3.2em; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; list-style-image: none;"]
[*]Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

[*]Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

[*]When in another’s lair, show them respect or else do not go there.

[*]If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.

[*]Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

[*]Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved.

[*]Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

[*]Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

[*]Do not harm little children.

[*]Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

[*]
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them.

There's another philosophical belief of LaVeyan Satanism that supports the creation of "artificial human companions" for a variety of reasons, but I absolutely hate the idea of androids and cyborgs. The whole idea just kinda scares me lol. Has nobody seen the Terminator movies?! 

Plus, robots have way too much potential to take away from jobs that a human could be making a living at. That's just not right.

Robots should never be companions; only tools or weapons, both of which are incapable of making their own decisions. 

I'm leaning towards Atheism because they don't have any rules or traditions they must adhere to. Atheist simply have a lack of belief, which is what I have. Don't get me wrong, I believe much of the Bible probably actually happened, I just don't thing God and Satan were divine angelic beings; I think they were very physical extraterrestrial dictators, squabbling over who gets to rule us puny humans. Fuck them both. I believe in guns and bombs; having a bigger stick than the other guy, and fighting for freedom and my loved ones. Everything else is in the grey area. 

....Sometimes I really wished I could be the inspiring, optimistic boyscout archetype which I admire so much....but a leopard cannot change it's spots, as the scriptures say. I could work on deluding myself into adhering to those philosophies...but that would be un-natural. I wouldn't be myself, and the more I think about it, the more I kind of like myself the way I am. My experiences in life have sucked; they've made me cynical and distrusting of pretty much everyone. ...I do believe though that deep down, we're all just a bunch of animals, no matter how much we may dress ourselves up in people-clothes. In the end, the only law that ultimately survives is the Law of the Jungle. ....I'm leaning towards adopting that way of life very early on completely on my own terms, before everybody else is forced to against their will. .....Not really much to do with ethics I guess; just survival.

The way I see it, World War III has already started. I'd say it probably officially kicked off in 2001. People just don't seem to realize it though; they think they're safe with their systems and rules and machines. Things are primed to blow up, and it's important to not get lulled into a false sense of security. Even more important to not look for a savior figure in heroes. Heroes come in all shapes and sizes, but we're all human; we're all just people. Not classes and titles or stats. People seem to have forgotten that for the most part, and they aren't going to realize it until they find themselves in the middle of an all-out war zone in their own backyards. 

[/list]
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:43 pm

2 0 4 wrote:
If you look at the moon, it's peppered with craters. And yet, the depth of every crater is exactly the same. Scientists have been baffled by it and have arrived at the conclusion that just underneath the surface of the moon is a dense metallic shield of some kind. They know it's metallic because while leaving one of the Apollo missions, a meteor hit the moon and astronauts reported a loud ringing sound, like a bell. While leaving for earth, they disengaged a part of their ship and sent it flying into the moon to see what wood happen. It struck, and the moon reverberated like a giant gong for over an hour. There have also been plumes of smoke and countless structures found all over the moon. Not to mention that Neil Armstrong and his buddies actually reported back that they were being watched by saucer like crafts on the opposite side of a crater they were standing by. The moon's apparently not only artificial, but chances are it's inhabited as well. Interesting to note we stopped going to the moon for some reason. 

(...)

And then of course there's the Hollow Earth theory too. (...)

If you said this to an atheist, he would most likely imagine slapping you very hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:25 pm

I actually learned that information FROM an Atheist. XD
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:10 am

Unlikely he's an atheist. atheists condemn superstition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:27 am

The facts of the moon and NASA missions have nothing to do with superstition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:29 am

Bright lights and flashes have also been spotted on the moon. As well as what astronauts have come to call "moon pigeons". You can look it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   204's Ethics Training Log Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

204's Ethics Training Log
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next