Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Health Supplements & Healthy Eating Habits

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Health Supplements & Healthy Eating Habits Empty
PostSubject: Health Supplements & Healthy Eating Habits   Health Supplements & Healthy Eating Habits Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Every day when I wake up, as soon as I get out of bed, I drink 2 bottles of water. What that does is hydrate me enough so that I'll have more energy throughout the day, and speeds up my metabolism too. And then I start to drink a third bottle of water, as I take:

1 Ginkgo Biloba capsule (120 mg)
2 Extra Strength Fish Oil (1,760 mg, 45% more Omega 3) Softgel tablets

Both of which are good for the mind, and the fish oil is also good for the heart too.

1 Natrol Acai in the morning, 1 at night (1,000 mg daily serving)

The Acai (pronounced Ah-Sigh-Eeh) is one of the healthiest fruits in the world. So, the capsules are just healthy.

I try different weight loss supplements. Not that I would really need them, but, it balances out the fact that I like to endulge myself at times, so that I don't really gain any weight from it when ever I do.

I was using VPX Meltdown for a while. And that gave me some good results. Right now I'm using something called 2 Shredded, which I just recently started using it so it's really too soon to notice much results from.

I also make sure that my breakfast is of a larger quantity, but no more than about 32g of protein. I'll make about 6 eggs (5 egg whites, 1 yolk), with 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, toasted. And I use no-fat olive oil cooking spray on the pan with the eggs, but I use the more fattening olive oil with the toast and eggs. I also mix 3 or 4 different types of healthy cereals together, it tastes better plus I get different types of nutrients from that. Cereals like banana nut cheerios, blueberry wheat thins, frosted flakes, and cinnamon chex, things like that. And as for the drink, it could be anything such as Chai Tea, Orange Juice, Acai fruit drink, and/or Green Tea with Ginseng.

I try to wait at least 3 hrs to eat again, and sometimes I'll have a protein bar that's about 28 to 32g protein.

I'll also wait another 3 hrs and eat fish, because again not only is that good for the mind, but it's also high in protein, low in fat (and the fat that it does have is healthy fat) but again, no more than about 32g protein.

And, finally, muscle milk with about 25g protein.

That's not my everyday eating habit, but it's a basic idea of how I usually eat. That is, when I'm not endulging myself in pizza, taco bell, or china buffet - which I try not to do too often.

Not to mention I drink lots of water through out the day, too. This part will sound kind of gross but you have to remember to keep your urine clear, the darker it is the less hydrated you are. While drinking lots of alcohol will make your urine clear, that doesn't mean you're hydrated.

Another thing, is that if you drink more water, it also acts as an appetite suppressant. Most people think they're hungry when odds are they're dehydrated. Eat less food, drink more water.

And for all you smokers out there, the more water you drink, the less you'll want to smoke.
Back to top Go down

Health Supplements & Healthy Eating Habits
Page 1 of 1