Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Text: Workout and Diet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Text: Workout and Diet. Empty
PostSubject: Text: Workout and Diet.   Text: Workout and Diet. Icon_minitime1Sat May 22, 2010 12:32 pm

I thought I would take this opportunity to share what I do as a RLSH as well as what I do to stay in shape! Heres my chart:

Monday through Saturday, I weight lift. I divided my body into two sections, on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays I do upper body. On Tuesdays, Thurdays, and Saturday's I do lower body. I also train in martial arts, I currently take Taekwondo. Everyday I eat at least 1 can of tuna, 4 hard boiled eggs, and eat skinless chicken breast. I also drink large amounts of green tea, water, and in the morning and before I go to bed I drink my whey protein shakes. I also balance school out, and I HAVE to focus on my studies. When I have the chance on weekends, I go patroling for at least 2 hours and patrol downtown and its surroundings. I also train in weapons such as staff, swords, & my favorite Nunchucks. Im not the biggest cardio guy, but I do run at least 10 mintues on the tread mill and I also run a few laps at the YMCA and I also do at least 5 minutes on the excercise bike. Every morning depending on what day, I also so a light morning workout before school.

Weight Lifting Specs:
Bench: 175 by myself max
200 with spotter
Curl: 45s
Incline Bench: 130
Decline Bench: 135 max
Squat: 200 max ( but its been awhile, I hate squating )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Text: Workout and Diet.   Text: Workout and Diet. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:51 pm

I work out TOO much. You need to squat, so much upper body! Legs and abs is balance and

hips for take-downs him a fight. Try some deadlifts and powercleans. One of your protein

shakes should be taken right after working out. Explore the board and concrete breaking in

your Taekwondo class, it makes your bones stronger.

~Wraith

Lift specs:
Bench-405
Squat-500
Deadlift- 600(trap bar)
Back to top Go down
Jack Shadow

Jack Shadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Text: Workout and Diet.   Text: Workout and Diet. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Wraith, what are your measurements? I'm only benching 265 or so right now and I have a 48 inch chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Text: Workout and Diet.   Text: Workout and Diet. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:17 pm

I am not sure.I'll take some at some point. I don't lift for size or tone, just strength.

I am not ripped, there is some fat. Stuff I do know it I am 6'2 280.

For this reason I could not do parcore or gymnastics to save my life.

~Wraith

P.S. Do you just bench? to get that up you need to work deltoids, lats, triceps, and squat/deadlift (squatting is a compound body exercise that releases maximum hormones that produce muscle growth)
Back to top Go down
Jack Shadow

Jack Shadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Text: Workout and Diet.   Text: Workout and Diet. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:20 pm

I tried parkour, but I'm about a foot shorter than you so jumping over stuff is problematic. I don't lift for size either, but your chest has got to be huge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Text: Workout and Diet.   Text: Workout and Diet. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:25 pm

I am big, bit of a hassle sometimes. Beats being little when trying to break up fights which I

regrettably have done. Always remember a 1000 bench press can't stop a bullet or a knife. In

short, I am a gym rat.

~Wraith
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Text: Workout and Diet.   Text: Workout and Diet. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:41 am

I am a personal trainer and continuing education provider for other personal trainer
and I have over 25 years of five styles of martial arts.

I am happy to answer your questions.

Please type up every thing that you eat for three days and I'll look it over.

Weight-lifting twice a week but not Monday/Wednesday because it is too long from wednesday to monday.

Cardio six days a week stretching seven days a week and skills as often as possible
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Text: Workout and Diet.   Text: Workout and Diet. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:42 am

Wraith wrote:
I am not sure.I'll take some at some point. I don't lift for size or tone, just strength.

I am not ripped, there is some fat. Stuff I do know it I am 6'2 280.

For this reason I could not do parcore or gymnastics to save my life.

~Wraith

P.S. Do you just bench? to get that up you need to work deltoids, lats, triceps, and squat/deadlift (squatting is a compound body exercise that releases maximum hormones that produce muscle growth)

fat people who exercise are always stronger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Text: Workout and Diet.   Text: Workout and Diet. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Text: Workout and Diet.
Page 1 of 1