Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pai Mei to Bible diet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

Pai Mei to Bible diet Empty
PostSubject: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:56 am

Well I abandoned the Pai Mei Diet. It just wasn't sustainable. I have instead opted for something very much like the Bible Diet. The only hard fast rule is that I avoid food made from wheat or dairy. So far it's worked surprisingly well. In the last two and a half months I've lost 22 pounds of fat and managed to add some muscle at the same time. For you detailed oriented nutritionalist types you can read more here:

http://www.hapkido-online.com/news.html
Back to top Go down
Amphiptere

Amphiptere

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:30 pm

In conjunction with excercise, I think I'm going to use this diet. Thanks for the info, Instructor!
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:35 pm

a whole meal every four hours...
Back to top Go down
Dreamscape

Dreamscape

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:34 pm

I just eat a balanced, healthy diet. No hard rules for me. I get in dairy, lots of fruits and vegetables, bread, and meat. I haven't gained any noticeable weight outside of muscle growth during my entire life thus far, I am at around 130+ pounds, the plus referring to the muscle gains as of late.
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:46 am

I started keeping a training/diet record in September. I record everything I eat, what I do in my workouts, what I do as far as physical work (housekeeping, yard work, etc), and my weight every morning and evening.

Through this I've been able to learn which foods cause me to gain and which foods dont. For example, baked goods (like twinkies, donuts, etc) almost always result in a weight increase which remains for several days. However, when I snack on popcorn (unbuttered, air popped) at work I stay full and actually drop weight through the night.

We prepare our meals ahead of time and freeze them. We usually make a large pot of something like chicken spaghetti (beef = weight gain and high cholesterol) and put up around 10 servings for later in the week. This also helps with the diet as we KNOW whats in the food and how many calories we are getting and its fast for those times we just cant stop to cook.

In other words - we found a way to avoid fast food without having to slow down our hectic lifestyle.

The end result is that since August 20th, Ive lost 41.5 pounds and im feeling great.

My suggestion is to keep a journal and find what works for you. No diet plan works for everyone because we are all different. The one thing we DO have that is the same is the ability to look deep into ourselves and find where we need to make changes in our lifestyles in order to succeed at our weight loss and fitness goals.
Back to top Go down
Dreamscape

Dreamscape

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:59 am

Agreed, I would recommend little to no fast food as a general rule. I do not eat fast food. I also do not buy a lot of sugary foods outside of fruit, and rarely any fatty foods outside of ham. (I do like my ham and bacon). After not doing it for a while, when you do try it your body will reject it and make you nauseous because it knows that it is no good for you.

Although I eat alone, it makes it much easier to prepare meals ahead of time or throw together something simple.

And excellent Crossfire, I am glad that your new routine is working out perfectly for you.
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:07 am

Congrats Crossfire! It's quite an achievement.
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Startling pictures of my weight loss!

http://www.hapkido-online.com/news.html
Back to top Go down
Amphiptere

Amphiptere

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Wow Crossfire, congratulations! And wow Instructor... those pictures sold me, I'm gonna start that diet, that is a HUGE difference. Congrats to you too!
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:43 pm

...too skinny. I could dip you while ballroom dancing
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:09 am

LOL... Thanks Eagle and Flora..
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:32 am

Well I got up on the scale this morning and thought it was malfunctioning. Got
off...waited a while and got back on. Seems like it's working just fine. I am
down to 188 pounds. I haven't been at this weight in over five years. My goal is
185, so close!
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:16 pm

please don't shrink your brain
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:50 pm

hahahahaha. Well if all that beer over the years didn't do it nothing will.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:59 pm

caloric deprivation limits and shrinks the brain.

pickling in rotted vegatative matter is different

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pai Mei to Bible diet   Pai Mei to Bible diet Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Pai Mei to Bible diet
Page 1 of 1