Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taoist Sexuality Practice

Go down 
+4
Urban Avenger
Crossfire the Crusader
E0N (Inactive)
PsychicSeraphicLotusMetta
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:29 pm

E0N wrote:
Flora, this just gets more and more twisted beyond anything I meant. I'm not exactly sitting here excruciatingly holding my semen in against a torent of pent up lust expecting it to literally make me walk on water.

When I get there I'll know what to do next. That's the point. I'll consistently do whatever it is I should be doing.

According to my personal beliefs. This is really almost a religious discussion, you know?

What happens when I hit 100 hours of standup? Do I explode or something? I have no idea, but I'm just supposed to do it.

Should I assume that you have some kind of alternate answer? When I want to do stuff, I do stuff. I've been the opposite of celebate before, too. I had similar beliefs then.

Honey, love, darling

I'm typing to pslim
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Hmm. I just figured out what "pslim" means. Duh. I thought it was some weird thing like "pshaw."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:31 am

float like water anywhere?

keep floating until you can fly.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:54 am

PsychicSeraphicLotusMetta wrote:
float like water anywhere?

keep floating until you can fly.

and then, do what?

Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 am

E0N wrote:
Flora, this just gets more and more twisted beyond anything I meant. I'm not exactly sitting here excruciatingly holding my semen in against a torent of pent up lust expecting it to literally make me walk on water.

When I get there I'll know what to do next. That's the point. I'll consistently do whatever it is I should be doing.

According to my personal beliefs. This is really almost a religious discussion, you know?

What happens when I hit 100 hours of standup? Do I explode or something? I have no idea, but I'm just supposed to do it.

Should I assume that you have some kind of alternate answer? When I want to do stuff, I do stuff. I've been the opposite of celebate before, too. I had similar beliefs then.

It is my fault for not quoting correctly.

I was trying to get my posts exactly under PSLIM's.

I am sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:25 am

this is why I said good point is because I already saw the trail of logic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:19 am

I think there is a lot to be learnt from chastity exercises and orgasm control, full body orgasm, orgasm without ejaculation etc...
But I would not agree with the fact that ejaculation should be avoided.
There seem to be a good amount of evidence that links the reduction of risk of prostate cancer to regular ejaculation.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:31 pm

funny I thought it was the other way around, excessive ejaculation leads to prostate cancer....
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:03 pm

I am happy to type about cancer on a different thread.

As to this thread -
I agree that not being the sluttiest person is good
( controling the urges we share with dogs ).

I, also, agree that lead with your bottom chakra is
not the best.

One can turn into an old wierdo that just rubs between the legs all the time.

But, I ask, once you control your ejacks,
THEN WHAT?
WHAT IS YOUR GOAL?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:16 pm

third eye love your avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:53 pm

PsychicSeraphicLotusMetta wrote:
third eye love your avatar.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:54 pm

you speak of "The Way" and or "The void" as spoken of in bushido ,I dont know the words but I understand this being at one this walking through life and being where you need to be one ,everything working through only KNOWING it would and letting fire burn around you and walk through it because you know that you are at one with "destiny" and you will do what you must you life and death are little to you only walking the path set before you if for no other reaosn than to see what is ahead

I have failed this I have worried "What if" and I have lost my way I feel I must go to osu but I have worried on teh details I have failed this for a long time I will relearn to walk this path I think I was meant to find this path to remind me I must meditate and find my place again
Back to top Go down

Taoist Sexuality Practice
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3