Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Human Perfection Training Facility?

Go down 
+4
Zimmer
E0N (Inactive)
Spider-Man
Wolfe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Human Perfection Training Facility? Empty
PostSubject: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Is there a place out there (not cops/CIA/FBI related) that will bring you to your limit in physical and mental preparation? Somewhere that would teach you martial arts crime physiology ,provide you with the gear you needed,etc. If there is not I hope to put everything I can into building a semi secret facility that will teach all the above. Prepare me, you and next gen heroes. For the sake of cash let's hope there's already one out there. And I'm talking 24 7 training with a lunch break yah know what I'm sayin.
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:30 pm

I always thought about this, do you mean like you live and train there

only place I know is shaolin temples.

If you find any please tell me and I would like to share some plans on achieving "human perfection" would it be okay to post them please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Yeah, that would be cool.

So far as I know there's no one-stop shop for that. Whereabouts in the world do you live?
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:47 pm

There is no such thing as human perfection.

There's plenty of places to learn extreme skills. Fight clubs, gangs, stunt schools, eastern "real" martial arts schools, hacker spaces, universities, online study...

Depends entirely on what you want to learn and how dedicated you are to learning it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 pm

I didn't mean perfect...I meant high trained in..just about everything
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Zimmer is spot on. That's why I use the term "optimization" instead of "perfection."
Back to top Go down
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Ok human reallygoodatstuff facility...
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:33 am

haha Laughing

The facility would cost a s*** load of money if you're going to make one

there is a krav magra super-facility that trains like the best body gaurds you could try and track it down... it's top secret....
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:45 am

"Mobile Training Team (MTT)

A team consisting of one or more US military or civilian personnel sent on temporary duty, often to a foreign nation, to give instruction. The mission of the team is to train indigenous personnel to operate, maintain, and employ weapons and support systems, or to develop a self-training capability in a particular skill. The National Command Authorities may direct a team to train either military or civilian indigenous personnel, depending upon host-nation requests."
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Spider-Man wrote:

there is a krav magra super-facility that trains like the best body gaurds you could try and track it down... it's top secret....

If it's that top secret, how is it you've heard of it?
Back to top Go down
Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:34 pm

My uncle works there.... oh and the locations top secret not its existence.

All he told me is that its located somewhere in Isreal
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Human Perfection Training Facility

I know of 2 of those I want

A holodeck and a Borg Cube
Back to top Go down
Sleepless

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Spider-Man wrote:
My uncle works there.... oh and the locations top secret not its existence.

All he told me is that its located somewhere in Isreal

Oh god not another one....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Perfection Training Facility?   Human Perfection Training Facility? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Human Perfection Training Facility?
Page 1 of 1