Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gastric Measures

Go down 
+22
SkyMan
Equal
Superman
DarkShadow
Vulpo
firelight
The Ranger
Instructor
Polarman
Flora V. Arbor
Gadgetastic!
Proteus
Midnite Detective
toggle
the crimson fist
Starman
E0N (Inactive)
Gauge
hiddensparrow
Leviathan
adamm[]
Idea Man
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:42 pm

nice shirt
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:50 pm

You're Nerdalicious, Gadge...

Did you film on a mirror? The image is backwards.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Wait, I thought you were Gadgetastic. My fault.

Still, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:28 pm

That reverse image thing just seems to happen with webcams sometimes.
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Greetings, Idea Man!

You seem like a really awesome guy! Cool \m/

Great hails towards your journey!! cheers

If you would happen to be interested in a really sweet Kitcharee cleansing soup recipe, let me know!

The beauty about the recipe is that you can either fill it with as little or as many carbs as you like (but preferrably not too much).

The key ingredient elements are ginger (for electrolytes) and garlic (for anti-bacterial qualities).

There is also mustard seed, fennel, cumin seeds, cumin powder and some coriander if you are not allergic to any of these particular spices. Smile

All the best and looking forward to following your journey! I love you

~HS. :>
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Good luck, indeed, Idea Man. I hope this goes very well for you.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:03 pm

I could use any interesting recipes for broths or other liquid "meals." I will have to be on an all liquid diet for at least a month.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Do you know how to make stock? you basically just simmer vegetables and meat in water and its very very tasty.

But a key ingredient is bones, cook em in the oven till golden brown, sauete or dont saute your vegies depending on how u like em, toss them all into a big pot, add water and simmer for 8 hours...... delicious

celery, carrots, onions, peppers
parsley, salt, pepper, cloves

i cant remember the exact recipie but i can steer you in the right direction. but you can add anything you want and then add spices to your liking as well.

i believe you start with 4x as much water as food and boil it down to 3x or 2x as much water, remember tho since your going to condense the stock not to add in too much spice because it will become too peppery or salty.

if its not flavorful enough, just simmer it down some more.

it is basically broth. broth is made from meat, stock is made from bones.

and if you like it try looking up a consume' recipie. its pretty much the same thing but you take egg whites and whip them into the stock so that they bind together with all the food particles to get a crystal clear liquid so you can charge 20$ for a bowl of soup and a leaflet of parsley.
( har har har (im a pirate!)) <---- double parentheses cause im cool like mathematics.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Going through a medical procedure with the hope of improving my physique - makes me feel a little like Captain America.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Tue May 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Just a few more days. Praying for the best for you.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Wed May 02, 2012 12:52 am

Thanks Guys
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2012 10:32 am

Today is the day I head off for Mexico. If you never hear from me again, I guess I died on the operating table. pale Life sure is a crazy adventure. See you on the other side!
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2012 11:49 am

...Mexico?

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Starman

Starman

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 1:25 am

Mexico?¿? WTF?

If you want quality, buy American!
Back to top Go down
the crimson fist

the crimson fist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 1:32 am

Getting major surgery done in mexico on Cinco de Mayo?!? Yeah, dude, this doesn't sound like something that usually ends well.

I hope it does.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 9:49 am

It just occurred to me.

IdeaMan saying he's getting gastric bypass surgery for days, and then turning around and saying the night before he goes in for it that it's happening in Mexico is equivalent to going to meet a girl at a bar who's willing to hop into bed with you on the first night, but when you put your hand up her skirt, you find she's got an oscar meyer wiener there!
Back to top Go down
toggle

toggle

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Sun May 06, 2012 8:16 pm

I hope it goes well for you. Please post here as soon as you can to let us know you're all right.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Hey guys. I'm still alive. Thanks for the support.
Back to top Go down
toggle

toggle

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Idea Man survives yet another adventure! Glad to hear it. Keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Good luck. Please keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Hey there, Idea Man. Glad to hear you made it. Dealing with gastric bypass is a complete lifestyle change, so I wish you all the best.

Hang in there and make sure you're following all of the guidelines they provided to ensure proper healing.

And make sure you keep us updated on your progress! I'm excited to see the final result!
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 9:13 pm

I actually had a Gastric Sleeve done, which is different than a Gastric Bypass.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Still got both of your kidneys, I hope...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gastric Measures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gastric Measures
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Fitness and Nutrition-
Jump to: