Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hapkido Online Update new video content

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

Hapkido Online Update new video content Empty
PostSubject: Hapkido Online Update new video content   Hapkido Online Update new video content Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 10:27 am

Hello Hapkido Friends,

First I would like to extend a warm welcome to John and David. Both are already black belts and we are proud to have you on Hapkido Online.

I would also like to extend my thanks to Mr. Scott, I really enjoyed training with you and learning about the Krav Maga perspective on Hapkido. All my best in your future martial endeavors and remember you always have place with us here at Hapkido Online.

Today I've added a few new videos to the White Belt and Yellow Belt Sections. I am finally getting the hang of video editing and progress should speed up. It's surprising just how much work it takes to make those quick little videos you see on the website.

I have also been working on my x-ray art of the human body. It's the kind of thing we always wish we had in the traditional Dojang but never could fit in. What exactly do the metacarpals look like in there anyway? I've always felt that you don't really understand a technique till you can see exactly what it's doing to the human anatomy. Many schools have a picture of the human body hanging around somewhere but I think it's important to take the time to make it a regular part of the curriculum.

A number of you are telling me that your are practicing the techniques, perhaps it is time I see your progress. If you feel that I am talking directly to you right now. Please contact me so we can schedule a review. All you really need is a computer with a webcam and an hour or so with an uke. Please let me know. It's time we tested some of you and started working on the next level.

Thank you all so much for your time, support, and most of all for learning Hapkido!

Very Respectfully and God Bless,

Instructor
Back to top Go down

Hapkido Online Update new video content
Page 1 of 1