Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zero Tolerance Policy

Go down 
+17
Superman
Geist
Daremyth
Gauge
Crimson Avenger
Urban Cowgirl
Young Boots
Ronin
Anyman
Cornelius Brunner
Real Life Batman
The Black Stampede
nightmare
ghostwatcher
Figment
Equal
Urban Avenger
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Zero Tolerance Policy Empty
PostSubject: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:35 pm

John/204 has been banned for the 7th time (lost count honestly). In order to prevent this from happening AGAIN in the future. I am adopting a zero tolerance policy. Meaning when I discover he has returned he will be banned without remorse or hesitation. Additionally anyone who discovers he has returned and does not inform me of this, when I discover this that purson will also be permanently banned. No more Magicians keepjng secrets and letting g people on on here who are not allowed to be on here. I will also be emailing any new applicants with a preliminary email asking why they wish to participate on turis forum. I have exhausted all pwtience and kindness for this type of behavior and I will not let it go on any further
Back to top Go down
Geist

Geist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:37 am

So if I were new to this and didn't know what I was doing at this point, where would I go to see the rules?
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:43 am

hmm... good question....

ya know, I almost forgot about this. maybe I should enforce it.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:44 am

Geist wrote:
So if I were new to this and didn't know what I was doing at this point, where would I go to see the rules?

silly me, it's right here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:38 pm

About Time UA maybe now this place won't reek

Superman
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:40 pm

You know, I was willing to let him be on here but after his whole, I don't belong here, delete all 8 of my accounts, and then turns right around and makes another account, no, not happening anymore.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:43 pm

Im glad to see tothian JR gone. calling 204 that is the worst insult I can think of

Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Yeah, that's pretty insulting.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:32 pm

204 was a good person in many ways, but he was to hard to keep up with. Took to much energy to argue his wild logics based on imaginary facts. He was a security risk for unexperienced RLSH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:04 pm

He used to make a new Introduction thread nearly every time he changed his name on the HN and I quit (re)welcoming him after about the third thread I think.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stampede

The Black Stampede

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:50 pm

He was dangerously unpredictable, a hazard to himself and others, and by times volatile. I found him fairly pleasant when in a good mental state, but that was rare, and come on, the rules say the fourth ban is permanent. He must've been banned and come back about a dozen times. Also, who is this Tothian fellow everyone speaks such ill of? I've heard him referenced a couple of times now.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Tothian? Don't worry about him. If he ever gets in touch with you, don't reciprocate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Please assure me Tothian wouldn't be allowed on this forum if he ever changes his mind, however unlikely that would be.

Black Stampede, very long story spanning the modern lifetime of this community and RLSH forums, what you mostly have to watch out for is him getting your personal information. I could post up a summary if you'd prefer, or send it to you via PM.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stampede

The Black Stampede

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Either one would do. It sounds as though he was a big deal, and I do hate leaving things as mysteries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Note that this is a very, very basic summary.

1. His emotions can flip on a dime for no apparent reason and then he reacts in an extreme manner, he can yell or sometimes get violent if he thinks he'll get away with it.

2. He will stalk and harass people and call them at all hours of the day or night even after being warned by police to stop (he even yelled "Bring it on" to them).

3. He is manipulative and abusive, especially towards women (he hates them), there have been two or more women he's been that way towards besides me, some in the community. It's mostly in-person, and usually after he's manipulated them into thinking he's a good guy and anyone who says otherwise is evil or a troll. The closer you are, the more control he needs.

4. He's mentally ill and seriously thinks he's the incarnation of the Archangel Michael, even though there is evidence to the contrary, he will profusely defend it. Even other than that he's been known to do self-harmful things like burn his own arm with cigarettes (he has scars from it).

5. He will memorize and look up personal information of others, and try to use it against people that he dislikes, usually when they stand up to him or talk about things he's done.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:40 pm

I am pretty sure he is responsible for nightshadow going after geist on facebook recently. He had mentioned tothian in his reasoning for attacking geist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:43 pm

I do know that Tothian had started it first. He very well might have encouraged NightShadow in what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:44 pm

He issued a public apology by the way, I dunno if you saw that. But I talked to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:49 pm

I saw it, but I still have him blocked. I really should have done it long ago when he first threatened me.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stampede

The Black Stampede

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:58 pm

My word! Highly disturbing! I would advise against accepting or so much as subconsciously heeding an apology. This sort of person is often good with words and convincing emotional displays. It COULD be genuine, but what is to keep him from suddenly feeling differently? Having now read the link in your signature, I am horrified! I am obviously sorry for what you have suffered through, but yet I pity this man, for his mind must be twisted and warped indeed that he can call himself a hero. Mind you, I cite severe mental illness as a reason but NOT as an excuse. Truly this was a dark chapter in RLSH history, and a massive foul stain upon our image. If any good may be made of this, it is that this reminds us that besides murders, muggings, rapes, and robberies, there is another sort of heinous crime that takes place all over world on a daily basis in places not seen, its criminals and victims alike among us every day in silence. I should focus more on this, though it will probably be through raising awareness and encouraging outreach. It is not the sort of matter one can simply jump into and interfere in.
Back to top Go down
Figment

Figment

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:33 am

2 things
1st my 2 cents on 204 and he who shell not be name.  (the T guy)
I know T told me not to trust my site I run do to the admin will hack the acounts. (Yes Like I have to hack my own account But yes I did try to hack the script to check for security of it) That was the last straw with me dealing with him at all.  I was acting like some one he could trust jest to dig more into his brain.  (other words giving Rope to hang himself)

now 204  He dos have some problems Most of the things he has claimed have checked out in the 90's he did get sent to one of those popular BOOT CAMPS and the one he was sent too did put 14 of there staff in prison.  (He did not tell me that I was checking up on his story's)  There was also 4 deaths of the kids there 1 from over hydration (I forget the technical name for it) (Home work easy for me the location where the camp was is less then 50 miles from me and in the same county.  I also llive in the county seat (The county building is less then 2 blocks from my house) But I o think he has MPD and PTSD the indications are there.  But he needs to pick a name and stick with it.  if he is going to have more then one he should use them on different sites.

Now the 2nd part
UA this is a announcement topic and sticky you should move most this to a another topic.  To keep the forum clean.  or lock it down to stop the comments in it.

(Jest a suggestion not a mandation it is your forum)
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:17 am

Always forgive; never forget. You never know who can be trusted, but you never know who can't be trusted.
Back to top Go down
ghostwatcher

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Hmm i.just want to learn to be a better hero cuz in the past well i was one of thoes guy or heroes that didn't do things the right way and if their rules were would i find them
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:52 am

204 is a good friend. Why is everybody hates him?
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:00 am

Because he gives bad advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zero Tolerance Policy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: