Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zero Tolerance Policy

Go down 
+17
Superman
Geist
Daremyth
Gauge
Crimson Avenger
Urban Cowgirl
Young Boots
Ronin
Anyman
Cornelius Brunner
Real Life Batman
The Black Stampede
nightmare
ghostwatcher
Figment
Equal
Urban Avenger
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:07 am

I always try to see the lighter side of a problem.  It's really hard, but I can almost always find one.  204 has been a problem for a lot of you.  But what has been the advantage to having him around?

Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:40 am

Well Sage the best I can come up with is you can insult someone by saying they sound like 204.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:47 am

I'd say he's been shown plenty of tolerance, considering his latest sockpuppet doesn't seem to have been banned, and his comments still aren't being deleted, he hasn't been reported to the authorities for his threats, and people here are still trying to help him, but like most narcissists, he ignores help while screaming for it.
He obviously doesn't care who he inconveniences or endangers with his LARPing, but the rest of you don't have to play. I suggest his threads be locked and anyone who wants to white knight the RLSH community's answer to Christian Weston Chandler goes and joins HIS forum and helps him get his shit together there.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:19 pm

John has a forum??? I can imagine. You have to have him on your friends list, and must create at least fifty different accounts under different screen names.
Back to top Go down
Daremyth

Daremyth

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:13 pm

You're a good man, Sage.  A philosophical one, too, so I tried to give it some thought.  

Maybe he serves as a challenge - What if he's a mirror to us all?   The dark side of the desire to help.  The side that succumbs to impetuous self-serving gratification.  So he serves as a reminder not to fall prey to the demons within.  Also maybe it's a helpful glimpse into recognizing and dealing with a sort of psychological plastic man.  Shape shifter.

If that's gibberish, then perhaps he's just an exercise in tolerance.     

Although I admire those who try to lend a genuine hand to help, I personally find those like him dangerous.  Maybe just my personal perspective.
Back to top Go down
Geist

Geist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:07 am

The Black Stampede wrote:
He was dangerously unpredictable, a hazard to himself and others, and by times volatile. I found him fairly pleasant when in a good mental state, but that was rare, and come on, the rules say the fourth ban is permanent. He must've been banned and come back about a dozen times. Also, who is this Tothian fellow everyone speaks such ill of? I've heard him referenced a couple of times now.
Far worse than I ever imagined as a friend. A friend who intrudes and invades you personal life.
Back to top Go down
Geist

Geist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:13 am

Sage wrote:
I always try to see the lighter side of a problem.  It's really hard, but I can almost always find one.  204 has been a problem for a lot of you.  But what has been the advantage to having him around?

Any takers?
I personally have not yet had a problem with 204/John Hamilton. Others call him fake and I have not set out to disprove his claims. I have heard that some of his claims can be backed up with journalized facts. I'm not quite sure what the problem is or who has the beef with him. I'm not aware of how he has annoyed people. He hasn't annoyed me.
Back to top Go down
Geist

Geist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:24 am

Geist wrote:
He was dangerously unpredictable, a hazard to himself and others, and by times volatile. I found him fairly pleasant when in a good mental state, but that was rare, and come on, the rules say the fourth ban is permanent. He must've been banned and come back about a dozen times. Also, who is this Tothian fellow everyone speaks such ill of? I've heard him referenced a couple of times now.
Or were you talking about Tothian, who I have a far different opinion about?
Far worse than I ever imagined as a friend. A friend who intrudes and invades you personal life.
Back to top Go down
Geist

Geist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:27 am

Geist wrote:
I was talking about Tothian, not 204. This convo is so old, I'm not sure how to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:53 pm

Think of 204 as Tothian JR or a close clone. That's how I view them 2 turds in the toilet bowl of life. When I encounter a turd in a toilet bowl I reach for the handle and flush and forget.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Defie

Defie

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:00 pm

If 204, or Heroman, or whatever, really wanted to get this message across, he wouldn't be on this private message board. He would have started a blog and marketed himself on social media, and perhaps even reached out to alternative media to give a voice to those who have suffered at the hands of this weird internment camp he grew up in. The fact that he is still here; having been doing this since 2011 eludes to the fact that this isn't a cry for justice, this is a cry for help.

204 is here for a sense of validation. He is here in an attempt to get people to agree with his ideals, because he takes rejection way more personally than the average adult. He will keep coming back until he gets that validation, because rejecting his ideals is tantamount to rejecting him, and that's exactly why he needs to leave this website.

204, if you're reading this, (and I'm sure you are,) it is not our responsibility to be your confidant or your support. That is the responsibility of a team of doctors. You are clearly not well, so if you want to vent about something that happened years ago, or think you're not being treated fairly, lay all that on your psychiatrists, because they're at least going to get paid to hear you feel sorry for yourself. This website is enabling your issues, not helping them.
Back to top Go down
SaberWolf

SaberWolf

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:02 am

That was very heroic of you, a "HERO" is supposed to help where ever and when ever necessary to what ever end that the issue caused for and without judgement this is the problem with you RLSH this is why finally at your end I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:37 pm

SaberWolf, I'm trying to be polite as possible, but what are you talking about? This was an issue resolved years ago. Please actually be informed before posting randomly on an old dead topic, and the RLSH is still fairly active we've just moved to other forums. If you'd like I'm sure members here like superman coud get you into contact with them if you'd like to join. Otherwise I dont understand what your intent is here.
Back to top Go down
SaberWolf

SaberWolf

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:41 pm

If this is a FORUM then a voice to speak should be a voice heard, if what i said offended you or anybody else then thats not my problem it was a vocalization on an issue old or new im intitled to my opinion on it ...........is this your forum
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:58 pm

Yes you are entitled, but I'm simply saying it does no good. The matter was resolved a long time ago, meaning there is no problem nor issue anymore. Thats what I was referring to.
Back to top Go down
SaberWolf

SaberWolf

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:31 pm

I understand that im just stating my point on that matter, wether resolved or unresolved those are my thoughts, now the only real reason that im here is for someone to put me in direct contact with Pheonix jones, thats all i want
Back to top Go down
Osore

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:39 am

hi im new to this site and to being a RLSH I"ve only stopped one mugging but I will continue to push on to promote justice.

Thank you for being an inspiration UA continue the good work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:05 am

He hasn't been around in a while; last time he visited the forum was January 13th, 2018. He's more active on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zero Tolerance Policy
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: