Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zero Tolerance Policy

Go down 
+17
Superman
Geist
Daremyth
Gauge
Crimson Avenger
Urban Cowgirl
Young Boots
Ronin
Anyman
Cornelius Brunner
Real Life Batman
The Black Stampede
nightmare
ghostwatcher
Figment
Equal
Urban Avenger
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Black Stampede

The Black Stampede

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:04 am

And he's dangerously unstable.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Yes I heard he made his own RLSH forum too http://herofriends.webs.com/ this is the link
Back to top Go down
The Black Stampede

The Black Stampede

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Oh gods, he's gone back to "204." Also, Ace, what do you mean "you heard"? It says you're an administrator.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:26 pm

#facepalm
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:41 pm

He had emailed me asking to join his RLSH site, I'm a member of multiple different RLSH sites. Said he needed admins so he asked if I wanted to be one, though I'm rarely on it. Usually I'm only on this site for most of the time
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:37 am

XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Superman wrote:
Im glad to see tothian JR gone. calling 204 that is the worst insult I can think of

Superman

That shows what kind of person you are.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:57 pm

Okay 204. You're banned again.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:36 pm

Why not delete his posts?
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:37 pm

Pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:19 pm

Hi Urban Superman here. I see 204 is up to his usual BS again. He was bitching about how mean I am to him on some site but when I went to look it was already deleted. The chump seems to hang him self with his own rants. I suppose I could stat saving out all the PMs and times he has tried to add me to his buddy list under various names but we both know Screen grabs are way too easily altered to be any real evidence. If you want a good laugh ask Polar man how I proved how useless screen grabs are to him as evidence. If you need help keeping him off of here I'll happily volunteer. I am real good at keeping him off of stuff I am in charge of.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:24 pm

Sure man.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:41 pm

I say delete his posts. He doesn't really contribute, he just derails threads and talks about himself.
Banning him obviously doesn't work, he's like a dog who keeps coming back to piss on a tree. Erase the piss and he'll get the message it isn't his tree.

The place would be a lot neater, too, without his endless multiple-posts.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:51 pm

Ain't that the truth. I will get around to it.
Back to top Go down
Real Life Batman

Real Life Batman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:46 pm

It's not the truth. I agree with deleting his more untoward posts, but he's given you guys good stuff before and has shown a wisdom beyond his years on a few occasions.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:05 pm

Hmmmmmmm..........
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:08 pm

You share an ip address with two of 204s other accounts on here "batman"
Back to top Go down
Real Life Batman

Real Life Batman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:55 pm

We share more than an IP.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:01 pm

Banned. Again.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:11 pm

draemer too??? Or is he legit?
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:12 pm

As far as I can tell. He doesn't share any ip address with 204.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:29 am

Given that RLB claimed that being shot is only as bad as a bee-sting, I was thinking chances were that he was our favourite cloud-cuckoo-lander.

He can keep changing his name, but he can't stop shitposting.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:32 am

I must have missed that one.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:43 am

Sorry, I smelled 204 on this guy a bit back, but forgot about it. Been stressing out lately.My boys spec eds have been ignoring 33 of progress on autism, so they have spent the last three years fucking up. And that's half his life.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:01 am

My brother has autism. My dad used to go into the school, and tell the personnel that federal guidelines necessitated that they either meet my dad's specifications on his education, or he would pull my bro out of their school, and make the appropriate calls to ensure they no longer received funding from the government. I don't know how true that is, but if it's not, he bluffed well. He knew how to play hardball like nobody else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Tolerance Policy   Zero Tolerance Policy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zero Tolerance Policy
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: