Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Owl's Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archimedes

Archimedes

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

White Owl's Training Empty
PostSubject: White Owl's Training   White Owl's Training Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:30 am

In order to give my body proper recorvery time, I do this regimine every two days, with days between training in martial arts and freestyle exercise.

10x Diamond Pushups
10x Knuckle pushups
10x perfect pushups
breathing break
3 reps of 100lb weights
20lbs curls 20x

After this I meditate and train until I have the energy to repeat.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: White Owl's Training   White Owl's Training Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:47 pm

3 reps of what with 100 lb weights?
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: White Owl's Training   White Owl's Training Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Just straight lifting from a standing position.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: White Owl's Training   White Owl's Training Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:58 pm

yay, another participant!!
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: White Owl's Training   White Owl's Training Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Martial Arts Training:
The Majority of the day training in a hybrid system of: Shorinjiryu Karate, Jikarido Kung Fu, Wing Chun, and Drunken Boxing.
It takes roughly 10,000 hours to master a technique (without any kind of supplement or aide, which will change later)
That means if I train 10 hours a day, every day, it will take little under 3 years to master all of these techniques as a single effective fighting style. I have already trained in Kung Fu for two years and can transfer the skills to cut the time down, as well as using phenylpiracetam to shorten it even further by enhancing my ability to learn, and retain.
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: White Owl's Training   White Owl's Training Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Two handed curls of 80lbs daily, several reps of 5 at a time.
I started at 50 about two weeks ago, and 70 at the beginning of this week, thanks to martial arts, fast healing, and workout techniques I can build up strength and speed without much bulk.
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: White Owl's Training   White Owl's Training Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Today I began training my mind, I took a nootropic supplement by the name of Aniracetam. No side effects so far, colors and sounds became more vibrant and math became easier for me (I had a test today). I am confident this will help me greatly in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Owl's Training   White Owl's Training Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

White Owl's Training
Page 1 of 1