Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new and want advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood_Debt

Blood_Debt

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Non-RLSH

new and want advice Empty
PostSubject: new and want advice   new and want advice Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:34 am

hey everyone i am Blood Debt and completely new to the forum but i have known about RLSH for awhile, and i think now is the time for me to step up and join. i am currently working on my costume with limited spending limit because i am going to be moving to montana. so if you all could help guide me and give advice i would love it. i know this isn't much of an introduction and i haven't done much of anything cept be the citizen i think everyone should be by helping out my fellow community, giving food to the homeless and offering my help to those in need. finding a place i belong is hard for me but the very thought of being a RLSH fills my heart with joy.
sorry for the very un-prepared introduction Razz
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: new and want advice   new and want advice Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:51 am

Advice is relative, depends on what you want to do.

How did you come up with that name?
Back to top Go down
Blood_Debt

Blood_Debt

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: new and want advice   new and want advice Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:17 pm

i want to be able to help people like for example in the videos i have seen you in urban avenger breaking up fights, or like how phoenix jones takes action as well. also just helping homeless and the community in anyway i can, and honestly i thought it had a nice ring to it and i believe it will stick to peoples memories when they hear it.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: new and want advice   new and want advice Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Cool.

Just be wary of mimicking anything PJ does.
Back to top Go down
Blood_Debt

Blood_Debt

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: new and want advice   new and want advice Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:22 pm

i know, i saw what happened.
but while i'm deciding what kind of stuff i need for my gear what would you suggest to help protect against knifes? just in case someone pulls one out and i fail to disarm.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: new and want advice   new and want advice Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:27 pm

It depends on your budget and your skills. My current gear is custom fiberglass, and now I am working on custom ABS armor. I've seen people get very creative witj cutting boards and wood, all sorts of stuff. Nothing wrong with metal either, it just tends to be heavy.
Back to top Go down
Blood_Debt

Blood_Debt

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: new and want advice   new and want advice Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:47 pm

i have seen some pretty nice fiberglass armor sets, and if im not mistaking the 501st used ABS for their trooper armor which is also very nice. i think im going to try and talk to my blacksmith and make a mixture of fiberglass and then have metal plates over the more vital areas just to be double safe.
as for skills i have done some brazilian jiu jitsu along with russian sambo. so i can grapple pretty good and i box with friends and practice.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: new and want advice   new and want advice Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Well that sounds pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new and want advice   new and want advice Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

new and want advice
Page 1 of 1