Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

con

Go down 
+4
Gauge
Amphiptere
Anyman
nightmare
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:01 am

To omen, we are not actually rlsh. We're just near to one since ACFA is just a branch of rlsh. We know the law of this country and we have limits of helping them. Such as? Stopping fights. If we saw somebody fighting especially adults, what would you do? Help them? No. We just let them fight to the death until one of them is bleeding and die. Care to help? Hell no! We just let him die. Why? Because we're more likely to kill our selves since the opposing party might kill us. You might ask What gives? About our patrolling. First of all, this is just a training group that specialize Agents like us. Collecting informations, gaining experiences etc. If we saw that our enemy is not too dangerous or if a fight broke out but the combatants look wimps, we took action. Now you know how we operate. We are not rlshs like you. We help other people if they really need help but since we are just taking short routes, we can't find homeless to help. All we do was to take out individual enemies not syndicates. Not join somebody's war or such. We sometimes join it if we want to. You may call us patrol or security mercs if you want to. We beat people who messes with us. That is what we are. We are not complete rlsh. This group has a dark side. What are those? Not stopping fights unless the combatants look wimps. Now that you guys know what we are, will you tell me how to conceal my weapon?
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:05 am

Works we do, beat weak enemies who is causing ruckus in the neighborhood, patrol the streets, help some people, support the tanods or help them. To others who still didn't know what tanods are, they are the official patrol neighbor watch in some towns in this country. That is what we always do.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:06 am

I forgot to add beat individual enemy criminals
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:08 am

Oh yeah BTW, I don't read comics. Well sometimes but now, we don't have any comics about heroes. Let's just say the only reason why I stood up to become one is because of all of you
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:17 am

Look, now that you know what we are, I do hope that you are still not mad at me. Cause I feel that all of you starting to hate me. We are just avoiding trouble.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:24 am

Hey Nightmare, I’m not mad at all. In many ways, I can relate. There are a couple of things I do want to make clear, though…

First of all, I am NOT a Real Life Superhero. While my admiration for these guys is VERY high, I am quite honest with myself in stating that it is difficult to maintain the values that these guys display on a continuous basis.

I have served in the Military and come up in an area that is not worth bragging about. Death and I have met… and we are not friends; merely associates.

Now back to you…

Based on your description, you are ABSOLUTELY right not to classify you and your group as RLSHs. This explains why your comments, stubbornness, and personality traits rub people the wrong way. This isn’t bad, it is much different than what these guy are striving to create.

You and your team are a GANG.

You have all of the ingredients of a Gang and you all walk a dangerously close line to becoming Vigilantes, which – as much as I hate to say – is what these guys here are against. Gangs hunt the forceless and feed off of the weak.

You must understand the history of Gangs as compared to RLSHs, because both are ignorantly close to each other in structure and purpose. Gangs originate from groups seeking to protect themselves by banding together. Once banded, they usually identify an area to protect, then patrol it from those they deem as the ‘Bad Guys’. Overtime, the Gang creates a name for themselves and eventually claims the area that they patrol. Those who were identified earlier as the Bad Guys are not labelled as ‘Enemies’. At this point, the Gang evolves into a group that takes the law into their own hand.

You see the difference between an Opponent and an Enemy, is professionalism. Police, soldiers, and Marines battle Opponents; they have a professional approach to conflict.

Enemies are personal. This is whom the Vigilante chooses to battle, as well as most Gangs. This is why retaliation violence is so popular.

Opponents are meant to be neutralized of their effectiveness.

Enemies are meant to be DESTROYED.

I have been on both sides of the fence, which is why I choose my placement within this community carefully. You must respect this community first and foremost for what they have chosen to create and fight for. They are NOT here to aid and/or advise any individual, group, team, or Gang that is choosing a path which blemishes all that they have fought to become.

This is the wrong place for you, as a young teenager, to be asking about concealed weapons for an ambiguous purpose and an even scarier intention.

---------------

Last year, when the RLSH Community was titled as a Movement in the News and on television, slews of Reporters from all over the world scoured the old website, as well as this one for any kind of dirt they could use to make these guys seem like delusional, misguided idiots. I remember that it was so bad, that some of the guys had to pray after an interview, that the final presentation wasn’t edited so that they sounded stupid.

In fact, I ended up doing multiple interviews as a gateway for the community only to be positioned in a couple of articles as a comparison to Phoenix Jones, whom I have never met or communicated with.

When these Reporters go through the posts that you have placed up here, ask yourself what type of image you are creating for this community. Is it positive?

When you are on this board, it is about simple Respect. You need to place the community before yourself. If you disagree with this or you find that you cannot do it, then that is a tell-tale sign that you are in the wrong location.

You are an under-age MINOR talking about patrols, beating people, weapons, armor, mercenary actions, disagreeing with the law, etc. Being nice, most countries would simply identify you as a juvenile delinquent, but on here…

…you represent the ‘nail-in-the-coffin’ that could potentially divide and disrupt this entire community.

(You’ve got to try to be more careful. You’re ALWAYS being watched)

-Omen, “Heroes aren’t made during good times!” – The Elite Forces Division

Back to top Go down

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:25 am

What Omen said.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:03 pm

@Omen,
Your service to your country makes you a real-life superhero. Any soldier, officer, EMT, firefighter, etc., is a real-life superhero; they choose to put their lives on the line, both to serve and to potentially sacrifice for a greater good, and there's nothing more heroic than that.

@Nightmare,
Omen's point about gangs is absolutely correct. Some of the biggest gangs in the world - Crips, Bloods, Hell's Angels, Outlaws, etc., - started out as vigilante organizations. What makes them really dangerous is when somebody takes over the group that has ambitions of gaining power, respect, or street-cred. You're walking a very fine line; nobody wants to see you, or your associates, fall from the tightrope, especially without a safety-net.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:34 pm

You guys got a point. What am I asking was how to not fall in the wrong side. Yes we are not RLSH but maybe close to a gang or probably one. And I don't want this group to be branded as a gang or I'm gonna be forced to disband it. What am I gonna do? Let's stop discussing on not patrolling first. Just tell me what am I gonna do to avoid falling on the other side. I need your advices esp John and Omen
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:36 pm

To omen, if this place is not for me, I probably created a gang called Headhunters which started as a vigilante organization. You know why? Because you guys are not sharing some knowledge about what's the difference of a vigilante and a patrol team
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:46 pm

I got an idea, I'm gonna disband the whole group first and do a lot of research about the laws of this country. I'm gonna tell you everything what will happen if I conceal my weapon or if I didn't conceal my weapon. If you didn't like both things, let's disband the group. If I concealed my weapon, a lot of people won't brand us as gangsters of some kind. We won't be attacked by other people and we'll be safe. If we DIDN'T conceal our weapons, there are eighty percent of chances that we'll get beaten and we suspicion will arise among the citizens of this war torn town. Which one is better?
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Look, if you guys are trying to think that we are bad guys since we don't help people, think again, you said don't try to get into trouble's way but you keep saying call 911 which is useless etc. The best way we can do was to avoid trouble and now you branded us as gang. And now you are kicking me out of this forum. Who am I gonna talk to? My asshole father? I don't think so. He may be a former watch member but he is just a stupid piece of crap. That's why I came here to ask questions and now you kick me out. That's just nice.
Back to top Go down

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Finish school, get a drivers license then get a job and a car, id reccomend wildland firefighting, you can usually start at 18 which will give you a few years to focus on education and making your school a better place. on your free time you can post missing person fliers and wanted fliers, get involved with local churches say your interested in community service. At some point you should look for a career in law enforcement and go to college toget more power.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Yeah, but that is not in my list.
Back to top Go down

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:14 pm

You wanted my advice, it doesn't matter if its not a part of your agenda. Family is important, but you'll have to learn that on your own, once youve decided to make an effort to make things better. I may be able to help, lets start with why you feel the way about your father. I have had some experience with dysfuntional family relationships, i fixedit for the most part, never underestimate your influence on the world around you.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Influence?
Back to top Go down

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Influence: What a person can do, the affect they can have on those around them. Whats wrong with your situation, and what can you do to fix it? So long as the answeris not nothing you can have an impact, an influence.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Yeah I know what that means. You said I influenced somebody? I'm a bad influence. So let's jump to my father. My father is fond of hiding under his motherfucker's house. Yeah, he is a momma's boy. And his mother, always saying that he should abandon us. Now that you know the whole story, you might probably think that my anger came from this situation. Also about that influence thing, I'm just kidding.
Back to top Go down

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Are you angry at your father or his mother? Regardless, the first step to fixing your family will be the hardest: you have to let go of the anger and hate, try to see things from everyones point of view and not just your own. Why does his mother want him to leave you? Why isn't your family together?
Back to top Go down

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:44 pm

if you could askeach of your family one question each, what would they be and why? what do you think they would say? now really go and ask and hear what they really have tosay .you may be surprised.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:44 pm

To all of them. There's no way I could fix this family. We don't even know where he is and my mother don't want me to talk to him. He even swore to my sister! And now, I'm gonna use all of my power as a Anti Crime Freelance Agent to beat the shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Oh yeah, my mom caught my father cheating. There's no question should be asked.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:55 pm

So, what am I gonna do with the group?
Back to top Go down

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:29 am

Disband it for now and ressurect it down the road when you have more education and experience.
Back to top Go down

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:31 am

Or change the goals of your group that do not involve potentially dangerous situations. Goals such as charity, community service; stuff that won't get you guys hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

con - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

con
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: