Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resource For Child Murder/Torture Testimonials & How to Safeguard the Future of Humanity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Resource For Child Murder/Torture Testimonials & How to Safeguard the Future of Humanity Empty
PostSubject: Resource For Child Murder/Torture Testimonials & How to Safeguard the Future of Humanity   Resource For Child Murder/Torture Testimonials & How to Safeguard the Future of Humanity Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:59 am

Help At Any Cost: How The Troubled Teen Industry Cons Parents and Hurts Kids by Maia Szalavitz. It exposes the WWASPS, PCS, and others like them, and so much worse, horrific. I beg anyone to read it, if only for a false sense that someone who never lived it themselves understands why I am going to do what I'm going to. Why they can't by stopped by legal means. Since the sixties they've been leaving a trail of dead kids and children who will never be the same ever again. You feel better prowling the streets playing babysitter, that's your cause and I know you believe in it, but you can't fathom how much more I believe in this. Evil must be stopped, and our future is looking grimmer with every dead kid and train wreck they throw back into society. 

en[dot]wikipedia[dot]org/wiki/Help_at_Any_Cost

www[dot]amazon[dot]com/Help-Any-Cost-Troubled-Teen-Industry/dp/1594489106
Back to top Go down
Snowman

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Resource For Child Murder/Torture Testimonials & How to Safeguard the Future of Humanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resource For Child Murder/Torture Testimonials & How to Safeguard the Future of Humanity   Resource For Child Murder/Torture Testimonials & How to Safeguard the Future of Humanity Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:56 am

Anyone get the chance to read this book yet? Creepy shit.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Resource For Child Murder/Torture Testimonials & How to Safeguard the Future of Humanity   Resource For Child Murder/Torture Testimonials & How to Safeguard the Future of Humanity Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:08 pm

You know what, I honestly applaud this and the attention brought to it. The concept is POWERFUL, especially when you read about the lingering effects it has on the youth. These kids DO end up with PTSD. The dreams and nightmares are real. The torture is real. The deaths are real. Some of them had to endure this for over a year.

Empathy is about understanding this pain and allowing one to internalize it, if only for a moment, to embrace its effects. To the youth with an undeveloped mind, this ordeal is, in fact, very… creepy.

Your statement was provocative:

“I beg anyone to read it, if only for a false sense that someone who never lived it themselves understands why I am going to do what I'm going to. Why they can't by stopped by legal means. Since the sixties they've been leaving a trail of dead kids and children who will never be the same ever again.”

It is provocative because your sense of urgency is clear and your pain can be heard in each letter typed. When you spoke on them not being able to be stopped by ‘legal means’ and the trail of ‘dead kids’, it forces one to raise an eyebrow to rebellion and action. From this I ask…

What about the kids in the ghetto?

Those who have seen the dead before their 13th birthday, those who have been stabbed, shot, beaten, arrested and called derogatory names from 5yrs old to adulthood are in the same condition as you. They understand your hurt and plight. They have also experienced the fire hoses set upon them and the dogs unleashed on them when they fought back legally… as well as illegally.

While your story/experience is sad… it is not unique.

To find information on your predicament is something one must be directed to, to find. The shooting, torture, indecent treatment, and bias towards those of color can be found EVERYWHERE.

You have been given an intimate opportunity for empathy. It is greater than the path you want to take involving anger and vengeance. Don’t succumb to the defeatism that this situation has seeded into you by the plow of hatred. Instead, understand that others, in similar situations, have had no choice but to accept and move on to create something better.

Look to help those that are suffering from the ignorance provided by the disease called ‘Privilege’.

Imagine, for a moment, your entire post written from a young Black man about his journey growing up in America. How would your attitude towards the anonymous writer change?

Did you know that the average kid growing up in the ghetto has PTSD and it follows them for life? Do you realize how it affects every decision they make as an adult and in life? Do you realize, that most doctors won’t diagnose a ‘ghetto-child’ with PTSD and the school they attend would rather label them as Slow because they can’t keep up with their safe-and-secure peers?

Do you realize that society does not take PTSD into account when a Black (especially male) becomes an adult and commits a crime that has been conditioned by his youth?

What you went through was a battle that will shape and change the rest of your life. Being born a minority is a WAR that becomes the culture of their lives.

Maintain your professionalism. Do not succumb to vengeance; instead position yourself as a gateway to understanding. Use the strength you have been given to create rather than destroy. What you have been through SUCKS!! I agree a million-times-over, but what you have the chance to go through moving forward is only limited by the application of the wisdom you have gained!!

You are the main architect in the construction of your tomorrow!! Grab your hammer and get to work!!

-Omen, “Heroes aren’t made during good times!” – The Elite Forces Division
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resource For Child Murder/Torture Testimonials & How to Safeguard the Future of Humanity   Resource For Child Murder/Torture Testimonials & How to Safeguard the Future of Humanity Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Resource For Child Murder/Torture Testimonials & How to Safeguard the Future of Humanity
Page 1 of 1