Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fish and Wheat Diet.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IronDemon

IronDemon

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Fish and Wheat Diet. Empty
PostSubject: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:08 pm

So I am on a rather simple diet, it's made up of low carbs, and high protein.

It consists of a single wheat tortilla, with salted and peppered Tuna Fish, or cooked Tilapia with a dash of olive oil, half a cup of baby spinach, and a bit of hot mustard. With a liter of water to drink.

I drink about 4-6 liters of water a day, and two of these fish wraps per day. on top of the small employee's lunch I get at work.

Each one is about less than 300-400 calories, and I walk about 3-5 miles per day, sometimes 10 given days off.
So i burn what I eat pretty easily.

I'd love some feed back. tell me if this works for you or not. it has for me. I used to be almost 300 lbs at age 18, I'm at 235 now, maybe less.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:26 pm

what is your goal?
Back to top Go down
IronDemon

IronDemon

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 pm

My goal is 190, Im currently 235. probably less. I used to weigh close to 300, I'd like to see if this has worked for anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:23 pm

exercise, sleep, water and four meals a day with no snacks works better.
exercise is key.

There are really bad health problem that comes from limited food choices

here's one, pellagra:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pellagra
Back to top Go down
IronDemon

IronDemon

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:01 am

nah, not with this x) I don't eat it constantly though. I'm incapable of doing that. I get mcdonalds to give me my calorie boosts every day lmao... I burn off the calories before it does any harm.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:09 am

a whole meal every four hours out side of sleep,
about 25 grams of protein each meal,
about 100 calories an hour of carbs, low fat

lift weights monday friday. cardio on all other days

voila

all else is style
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:53 pm

You burn off around 100 calories per mile.

and is that all you eat? no veggies =-0 !!

if you wanna lose weight fast and dont like to run, go hiking, go toss a baseball around, go swimming, skateboard, snowboard, get a punching bag, you can stand still and burn off calories at the same time!!
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 2:36 pm

It doesn't sound healthy to me. You need more variety in what you eat.
Back to top Go down
IronDemon

IronDemon

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Sun May 05, 2013 3:09 pm

The entire wraps, are a Wheat tortilla, a cup or so of baby spinach, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper, olives, pickles, and a half of a can of tunafish.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Sun May 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Oats!
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Mon May 06, 2013 11:46 am

you should grab some of them mixed veggie bags at your supermarket and stir fry them suckers up. season 'em with what ever spices u want. like EON said i need variety. and dont forget your radioactive potassium 40 from bananas.

if u really wanna lose weight, i suggest u get a punching bag and just box on it. diets are great but they arnt going to melt the pounds away, i lost 20lbs a month by doing light weight lifting 5 days a week, 3 hours a day. i did slow jog for 10 mins on the treadmill, then i did curls, shoulder presses, triceps extensions, squats, deadlifts, shoulder flaps, oblique crunches, chest flies, raises, bench press.

you dont need huge weights to get into shape either. 2 20lb dumbells are good enough for more than half of those exercises, plus u can stack your 2 20s and get 40lbs for doing stuff like oblique crunches and and it sounds silly but if u lift less weight u actually feel like your stronger than u are because u can do more reps and u can do more reps while feeling the burn, which makes u want to do more, opposed to tryign to squat 200lbs 5x on 4 sets and then feeling burnt out after 10 minutes.

but doing huge weight lifting doesnt burn cals, so lucky for you dot need to spend much money and its easier and funner.. wOOT!

just google dumbell excercises, there are 100's of them
Back to top Go down
IronDemon

IronDemon

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Mon May 06, 2013 2:03 pm

This is a cold diet. fried foods aren't good for you, even fried vegetables. Also You assume that I don't exercise daily when eating this. I walk 3 miles a day, 12 miles a day on the weekends, and then I stand for 6-8 hours when I am at work. When I work out I have a bowflex, which I can get up to 480 lbs, 2 10lb dumbells, and I do crunches daily.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Mon May 06, 2013 2:35 pm

Walking take a lot of time. More fun to run. Two miles mon-thursday, 6 miles friday and two days off. That's 15 minutes training and an hour once a week. And eat red meat twice a week. If you are gonna lose weigth you won't be eating much, so make sure you get the vitamines and minerales you need by eating healthy and variated. Vitamine pills can be a sluppiment, but no replacement (the nutrition science haven't discovered everything yet, and many of them still haven't delivered evident effects).

And don't eat canned food more than a couple of times a week, avoid it if possible. Most cans got pollutants (?) to keep rust away from the food.

And don't get all nazi on the diet, fries now and then is no sacrilege. If you keep the junk limited and once a week, you should be fine.

Since this is the internet, I am an expert like everybody else. So have fun with my expert advice.
Razz

(hope you don't get killed)
Back to top Go down
IronDemon

IronDemon

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2013 2:27 am

i'm good i've lost more weight than you have using my diet with out pills. i'll stick to my diet, and my training. running is high impact. it's not good for you if you have too much weight.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Thu May 09, 2013 2:14 pm

doing one excercise isnt gonna take the fat off, 480# bench presses im assuming. if thats true, id quit those all together and focus on everything else. try doing squats, even if you only got 60lbs to do them with, thats actually better, squats target the most muscles in your body and therefore burn off the most calories every time u do them. use super perfect form and try to do 200 a day. today is my deadlift squats and obliques day so ima go do 30 reps of 70# till i hit 210 and tell ya how my legs feel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1Thu May 09, 2013 5:52 pm

woot, i did 210 in and hour 30, its hard to walk in a straight line but well worth it, lets see how sore my legs are tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish and Wheat Diet.   Fish and Wheat Diet. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fish and Wheat Diet.
Page 1 of 1