Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wrong place wrong time

Go down 
+9
nightmare
omen
Crossfire the Crusader
The White Power
Equal
Ace
Gauge
Urban Avenger
Condemmed
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The White Power

The White Power

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:18 pm

I find that offensive.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Okay this is kind of stupid.
Back to top Go down
The White Power

The White Power

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:47 pm

judging someone just because he's different is wrong. i think we can all agree.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:50 pm

You DO understand nazis have a bad rap rogjt?

If you really want to be understood you should make an intro. I am a very patient guy, sometimes too much, I try to give everyone a fair chance, but you gotta meet me halfway here.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:24 pm

I think the fair shake line was pretty much crushed by the death camps and gas chambers. Your outfit says you support these atrocities.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:42 pm

A NAZI FROG-MAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Holy crap, you're right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:07 am

.....In a strange way, I can relate to you Mr. White. I came from a horrible place....over and over and over again, my family was taken from me; and now they're all gone, don't know where, scattered abroad a nation from the land of dirt and plaster; an army of a thousand nowhere-kids. I get wanting to embrace your heritage; probably on a much more intimate level than you; I get wanting to see the good in the bad......the only difference I see, and what confuses me, is your heritage weren't victims; the germans were, but the nazis weren't; some people forget/never learned that Germany was the first country Hitler took over, and they were non too plussed about it.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:27 am

Nazism isn't a heritage, but a choice, at least in this case. You say your grandparents were Nazi, but you don't say your parents are, or that they raised you with Nazi values. You chose to identify as such, so you can't claim it is heritage. And there is nothing good about Nazism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:12 am

I completely agree, I was just being too careful to not sound like a dickhead, took me a few tries before I was able to find a smidgent of common ground to take the edge off.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:32 pm

I tend not to worry about smearing my image when commenting to self-proclaimed Nazis. You really can't sink much lower unless you're actually eating babies.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:15 pm

White Power, can you change name to Nazi Frog-Man? Pleeeaaase!
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:29 pm

He cant...that would require access to the forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:52 pm

I don't think he's claiming to be a Nazi, I think he's got an idea for an ideal which he is only beginning to experiment with his expression of those feelings, and has a long road ahead of him before finding a suitable manifestation that doesn't sound bonkers insane to normal people, (I speak from experience), and I feel he ignorantly made the mistake of being far far too open with total strangers about himself, (ha, again, speaking from experience here).

Either that, or he's just a roleplaying troll.

Mr. White (I ain't calling you the White Power, lol, sorry), speaking as the current record holder of being banished from the site, UA is telling you how it is; he's patient and tries to hear people out but you're on sketchy ice; just some constructive criticism: Lose the swastika. At least that one (the swastika is an ancient symbol of peace and harmony long before the Nazis, whom inverted it to represent the opposite, like how inverting a pentagram turns it into a baphomet.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Uhm... guys, The White Power guy is nothing more than a TROLL trying to grab attention. Be careful, don't fall into his trap and do NOT allow him to make you appear like a fool by justifying his obvious nonsense.

Smile and stay on your original topic.

He's merely attempting to seed frustration, anger, and debate.

-Omen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Maybe. Bit rash to sum up a total stranger. I have no idea; I think it's arrogant to pretend to; if he's sincere he'll make adjustments, or get frustrated in leave. If he's a troll, he'll get bored and leave. No need to make it any more than that.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:44 pm

No, he's a troll. Why else would he say he's not racist then say Black Pather is his natural nemeses? He's seeking a reaction.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:44 pm

I absolutely agree with Gauge. I believe in benefit-of-doubt, but this individual was BEYOND blatantly offensive!

Swatsika?
The White Power?
Thug-looking guys in hoodies?
Thug-looking guys in comparison with animals?
Nazi?

Do you KNOW how many Races and Ethnic backgrounds this TROLL hurt with his ignorance…

especially HERE, when there are people in the very same places overseas that the Nazis tortured, slaughtered, and scarred?!?

This TROLL went a step further than insensitivity by attempting to make others appear like fools by listening, responding, and attempting to rationalize this literal onslaught of abuse.

He WANTS to manipulate others into an actual conversation focused on understanding while he is laughing to his friends as he points his finger bragging about how he played the 'so-called' RLSH community.

No one should have to yield, endure, or back down to ignorance such as this.

This TROLL needs to remain under the bridge. He’s not the first and he definitely won’t be the last!

-Omen, "Respect is a gift to be given and a present to be earned."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:27 pm

I don't get how he can hurt races and ethnicities; only a child would allow someone so much power over them.

Yeah, he's probably a troll looking for a reaction; y'all sure gave 'im one. I'm pretty neutral on it all really; it must just take a lot more to upset me; I grew up around a lot of weird and crazy people. Patience is a virtue. So is Respect, which if you ask me, is a common courtesy not to be earned but freely given to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:25 pm

you defended him and made an excuse for him. How is this neutral?
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:56 pm

204… you – are – really – confusing – me…

You go on an entire RANT about OUR President… President Obama, and yet you beckon for patience and claim neutrality when dealing with a clearly insensitive, racist, sarcastic, TROLL that attempted to twist the entire association of NAZIs, which has worked very hard to earn its own reputation.

NAZIs slaughtered Jewish people and went to war with all of those considered ‘imperfect’ in the hope of world domination. Whatever the reasons… they SLAUGHTERED innocent people.

I’m not Jewish, but I know it doesn’t take a genius to understand their pain.

I have as much sympathy for those that claim the dead title of ‘Nazi’, as those that where cut-out white hoods, burn crosses, and fly the Confederate flag! Both organizations were built upon EVIL and committed crimes against humanity.

Last time I checked… both of those components together make up the very definition of ‘VILLAINS’.
Even as a joke, that TROLL was disrespectful.

I try to tell myself that you are young which is why you made the statement, “I don't get how he can hurt races and ethnicities; only a child would allow someone so much power over them.”

But then I had to be honest with myself. I instantly wanted to defend you, simply because I like you. ‘LIKE’ has nothing to do with this situation. You NOT understanding the impact of this towards Race and Ethnicity; it totally explains WHY you are so against the Racism applied against our President.

As for, ‘only a child would allow someone so much power over them’, comment… ask yourself, how much power does your past situation in captivity have on you? I guess you were just ‘looking’ for a reaction each time you shared your experiences with the community?

No. It wasn’t about a reaction or attention… it was simply about the deep intense hurt and pain it caused you. Now imagine your situation magnified by 10,000 and shared amongst a populace, in which death, shootings, burnings, experimentation, and poisoning was EVERYDAY underneath the Nazi flag.

Would you then be so understanding and patient? Last time I checked, you went on multiple rants about anger, frustration, exposing them, and flat-out REVENGE.

I understand you are young and holding on to the beliefs that were drilled into you. This is why I understand why you can’t see issues with your comments about OUR President. When you spoke of going into the military, I truly believe that it will be an EXCELLENT opportunity for you because it will expand your mind and encourage you to digest data differently… which will allow you a more powerful nutrition of healthy information.

You will then see the accomplishments of our President and why he will go down in the history books as one of the greatest or all time, along with the stupidity of this TROLL who has yet to seek or show growth in reference to his madness.

-Omen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:06 am

You're too fired up. 
When did I defend or make excuses for him Gauge?
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:12 am

204 wrote:
I don't think he's claiming to be a Nazi, I think he's got an idea for an ideal which he is only beginning to experiment with his expression of those feelings, and has a long road ahead of him before finding a suitable manifestation that doesn't sound bonkers insane to normal people, (I speak from experience), and I feel he ignorantly made the mistake of being far far too open with total strangers about himself, (ha, again, speaking from experience here).

Either that, or he's just a roleplaying troll.

Mr. White (I ain't calling you the White Power, lol, sorry), speaking as the current record holder of being banished from the site, UA is telling you how it is; he's patient and tries to hear people out but you're on sketchy ice; just some constructive criticism: Lose the swastika. At least that one (the swastika is an ancient symbol of peace and harmony long before the Nazis, whom inverted it to represent the opposite, like how inverting a pentagram turns it into a baphomet.
This is defending him.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:13 am

But I'm guessing you won't see it that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:27 am

You guess correctly; that's me expressing multiple chains of thought at once, INCLUDING the singular one you guys had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

wrong place wrong time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next