Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wrong place wrong time

Go down 
+9
nightmare
omen
Crossfire the Crusader
The White Power
Equal
Ace
Gauge
Urban Avenger
Condemmed
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:29 am

Leaving this thread. Getting too silly.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:33 am

Got silly the moment you defended the Nazi Wink
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:36 am

The world need more nice nazis.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:44 am

Riiiight. All the death camps would have amusement rides. I can't even contemplate a "good Nazi", but perhaps a repentant one.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Wala yan samin mga pinoy, kayo talaga mahampas lang fracture na agad? Most of my newly found allies (they were 10 yrs below) got beaten up again and again and guess what? Still alive and breathing
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:07 pm

Omen you are awesome!!
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:09 am

Wow. Thank you, Nightmare.

Compliments mean a lot in an environment in which opinions are freely shared. The members here, depend on one-another to decide the boundaries between Right-and-Wrong, Knowledge-and-Wisdom, and a new way of thinking as opposed to the belittling of thought.

It is up to all, that choose to be here, to protect those looking for a direction forward, especially when they are young and/or 'blind' and lost within the darkness. 

I have a high regard for RLSHs and think much of this community. It is one of the few places on the internet, in which doing 'Good' is looked up upon.

-Omen, "Heroes aren't made during good times!" - The Elite Forces Division
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Personally I choose myown boundaries of right and wrong, letting others decide my own boundaries makes my feel uncomfortable. Different people require different morals than the worker next to them, the glass slipper only fits one Cinderella.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:44 pm

omen, truth is you led me in the path of righteous. Everything is not resolved in violence. Like what you said, I am still too young for this patrol thing so when I gathered my group of crimefighters to patrol the streets, I gave up and put the mask off for it was too dangerous. God has called me for something else.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:13 pm

this is a weird training log...
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:47 pm

On the contrary, I found it rather enlightening. Think of it as training to spot the real RLSH's from the apparent trolls and assholes. And then deal with them in the correct manner.

I'm having a very bad day today folks, and the first troll that dares cross my path, I will eat.

DarkShadow out
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:41 am

TWP, your elitism is intolerable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:22 am

I think he got bored and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:42 am

He was banned for a while, so that may have helped. Good riddance anyways.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:58 am

Hey, it's Schroedinger from Hellsing!
You know, at any given time, he is both banned and not banned.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:07 am

Nice reference. They mention Schroedinger's cat in Portal, too
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:13 am

Robert E. Heinlein had a cat with reality hax from being half not there in "The Cat Who Walks Through Walls". 
Robert A. Wilson had the "Schroedinger's Cat Trilogy", a loose sequel to the Illuminatus! trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wrong place wrong time   wrong place wrong time - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

wrong place wrong time
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3