Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bee sting

Go down 
+30
Dark Guardian
Lunar Veil
SkyMan
RLSHsupporter
toggle
Tommyknocker
cowboyupz
Nintyplayer
Instructor
Polarman
hiddensparrow
the crimson fist
The Reverend
Starman
Gauge
JohnDoe
Red Dragon
Gadgetastic!
Midnite Detective
Proteus
E0N (Inactive)
Zombie
Idea Man
adamm[]
Amazonia
Crossfire the Crusader
Kaiju
Leviathan
Urban Avenger
patchwork
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:59 am

before someone goes and posts there messed up version of this here is the article.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2012/04/burton_police_arrest_michigan.html

just in case anyone is wondering, i'm holding out until i hear bee's side of the story.

i have never met the man and have no right to judge him even if i had.

either way i hope everything works out for him

BURTON, MI -- Burton police arrested a 36-year-old Sterling Heights man known as Bee Sting - a member of the Michigan Protectors group - on felonious assault and possession of body armor while committing a violent felony charges for a Thursday morning incident at Twin Meadows Mobile Home Park.

Burton police arrested a 36-year-old Sterling Heights man known as Bee Sting, a member of the Michigan Protectors group, following a felonious assault at Twin Meadows Mobile Home Park.
Lt. Michael Odette said Bee Sting is part of the Protectors group, which label themselves online as "a group of costumed activists," but owner Bruce Stein denies giving the group permission to act as security at the park off Fenton Road.

Around 12:07 a.m. Thursday, a 38-year-old man was riding into the park with his girlfriend when the pair were approached by Bee Sting because of the volume of the motorcycle.

"Bee Sting approaches the man about how he was driving his motorcycle too loud," said Odette.
The costumed man was equipped with a tactical belt, pepper spray, scissors and handcuffs, and wearing a bullet-proof vest, black leather jacket with a bee logo, shin guards, knee pads, black leather gloves and carrying a shotgun.
A verbal confrontation ensued between the men, Odette said, when "It escalates and the suspect, Mr. Bee Sting, according to our victim points a gun at him."
The victim was able to grab the barrel of the shotgun and point it in an opposite direction, Odette said. One shot was fired and struck a nearby vacant trailer, and police arrived as the men were fighting.
Odette said the department had first heard about the Michigan Protectors group during a rash of arson fires taking place at the park.
"We discouraged him from having these modern-day, self-proclaimed superheroes in the park because of what may happen," he said, stating the department advised Stein to hire a "professional, reputable security company."
Stein said he'd been talking with one person regarding security who may be a part of the group, which was not the man inside the park during the incident.
"Right after they caught the second arsonist, there was just a lot of tension in the park, and I wanted him to see what was going on and what was happening," said Stein. "I did not give permission to the Michigan Protectors to come into the park and do what they were doing last night."
According to the Protectors website, Bee Sting is a combat veteran who after recovering from injuries sustained in Iraq returned home to help others.
The suspect's name has not been released pending his arraignment in Genesee District Court expected tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:36 am

I can't imagine how else this story could go.
Back to top Go down
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:06 am

unfortunately neither can i. i personally don't think we should carry guns, however bee knows his situation better than anyone else and if he judges that it was necessary then i don't really have the authority to say he is wrong.

i hope this ends on a good note. i would hate for this to turn in to the intro scene from watchmen.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:37 am

He's already kind of unstable, I doubt this will end well. He's already pretty ostricised by a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:19 am

What I don't get is how some trailer trash punk can get a shotgun (or any weapon) away from a trained Iraqi war vet.

If it's anything that ZimmerMan or PhoenixJones taught us, don't be the one to point the weapon first. It's a last resort measure, and in a court of law and public opinion, makes you the bad guy.

Good luck, BeeSting.

---Just realized, isn't this a news article as well? This is in the wrong section.

Last edited by Leviathan on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ---afterthought)
Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:19 am

Ok, I've met Beesting, and although he and I have our differences and big disagreements, this does not sound like the kind of thing he would do. I can't help but think somehow there may be more to this than it seems.
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:36 am

Both of the individuals who were with him have confirmed the story above with two exceptions:

1) They did have permission to be there doing security...the owner apparently lied to cover his butt.

2) They say he did not actually point the weapon at the guy...but that he pulled it out to act badass or something.

However, both have said that He acted irresponsibly and put them all in danger. Their team has been disbanded and they are distancing themself from him and his actions.

Im still waiting for the other shoe to drop, but i was able to gather that much from the conversations yesterday. One of the two I mentioned seems to have left facebook (or blocked me) so I have just a little bit of information, but this doesnt surprise me...I have expected him to do something like this based on some heated conversations I've had with him.
Back to top Go down
Amazonia

Amazonia

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:45 am

I have distanced myself from him a long time ago because of his previous actions and his words. I am not surprised by this and wish him luck in this. I think that if and when he is convicted of this, that he brought it on himself for having the weapon with him and brandishing it. This is all I have to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am

a shotgun over loud music? a lil overboard.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:03 am

Is it legal to carry a shotgun?
Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 am

Crossfire the Crusader wrote:

2) They say he did not actually point the weapon at the guy...but that he pulled it out to act badass or something.

That, unfortunately, does make some sense.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:32 am

Adamm, it was a loud motorcycle, not music.

Idea man, pretty sure, michigan is very gun friendly. Then again, I don't know secific statutes, so don't take my word for it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:32 am

As long as you have the proper permits it's legal. Beesting definitely would have the proper permits.
Back to top Go down
Amazonia

Amazonia

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:37 am

Even with a permit does not excuse him carrying it around like that and showing it like that in front of the people on the motorcycle. The only thing he had to do was walk up to them and ask them to not rev the motorcycle or whatever it was going on. If it was a case that the motorcycle was just loud, then there was no excuse to even confronting them, just jot it down and turn it into the owner of the trailer park to have him take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:40 am

Exactly amazonia.
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:57 am

Masks and guns don't mix. If your on a plain cloths patrol and can RESPONSABLY handle a firearm I don't see a problem. But if your wearing a mask and carrying, thats just plain stupid. I think it might be illegal to. I entirely agree with Leviathan. You shouldn't pull a gun unless its a last resort. I was always taught never pull a weapon unless you fully intend to use it.

Holy damn there team is huge!

Is that the same Bee guy that posts on here? Black and yellow costume,some kinda mask, batons, i think he had a sheild? I hope not.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Pretty sure you can legally wear a mask and carry a gun. It's only illegal to wear a mask if you're committing a crime while doing so, and like I said odds are he could legally carry a gun.

But yeah, sounds like he acted kinda rashly, though I could easily get his side of the story directly.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Leviathan wrote:
What I don't get is how some trailer trash punk can get a shotgun (or any weapon) away from a trained Iraqi war vet.

The only thing you can reasonably assume about a combat veteran is that they've had more training in the use of firearms than the average person. If you really think for a second about what that means -- it doesn't mean much.

Also the only way we have of knowing that people are veterans is when they say "hey, I'm a veteran."

So hey... I'm an intergalactic ninja.

So now... later on when I screw up people can say, "I really would have expected more from an intergalactic ninja."
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:58 pm

And what will really bake your noodle later on is resolving the paradox of "some trailer trash punk" and an "Iraqi war vet" potentially being the same guy.

I mean I lived in a trailer for a year (ish) while in the army when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:01 pm

I can't imagine some trailer trash joining the army. Ever.

And eon is an inetergalactic ninja. I saw his license.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:14 pm

I wasn't aware motorcycles had volume controls.......?

I'm trying to picture Bee Sting confronting the dude on the motorcycle and shouting "You're too loud!"

"Hello, 911? There's some masked guy with a shotgun here telling me to turn down my bike."

All joking aside, an RLSH involved in a shots fired event? In the wake of the Trayvon Martin business this is bad business.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Well I can imagine its a really loud harley or chopper. And if what I see down here is any indication. Bikers like that try to be as loud and obnoxious as possible. Revving their engines just to show off. I can see why he'd be annoyed. There's probably a disturbing the peace or noise ordinance violation there. Especially with all the sheet metal bwalls. I would have askd. The guy to leave. But the shotgun was completely out of line.
Back to top Go down
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:23 pm

first things first, lets not generalize about this biker. i have family that are bikers, and every thing from the freedom riders to hells angels, bikers often do just as much as we do to better this world

this guy was most likely doing something to piss bee off, but don't let this cloud our judgments. remember, if you ask bee, he will tell you he was right, if you ask this biker, he will tell you he was right

there is no good or evil in this world, only perspective. choose your perspective carefully
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Well I guess if you want to take it that way, child molesters aren't evil, their perspective of raping defensless children is just how they do things. No one is saying bee or the biker are evil, but bee messed up, plain and simple. He made a bad judgement call and its pure luck no one was hurt, or worse, killed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:49 pm

I'll get his side of the story later. Biased or not, it might be good to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bee sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

bee sting
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: