Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro)   Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:32 pm

I carry a Exacto Knife lock blade if you can believe that. It was given to me by "Tink" the RLSH & clips to the front of my Level III vest. BUT I only use it too cut seatbelts & such on wrecks, a trick I learned from paramedics.
Also It's the sharpest "Knife" you'll ever own, when it dulls you just change the razor blade. & if you have a hardware store, you can get one. I don't know about throwing sharpy things at people. I took a little kali, & was taught why throw away a perfecly good knife?

Not to mention all these guys who throw Knives in circuses & movies are at exact distances from thier targets & have practiced for decades & that's why they make it look so easy to hit something with a knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro)   Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 pm

BTW fist: do you have a myspace?
Back to top Go down
Sentinel

Sentinel

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro)   Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:39 pm

SH I really enjoy your videos on Youtube! Nice to meet you. I carry a Tactical knife with a replacable blade in the pommel end of it for just such occasions as you stated. Seat belts etc. It also cuts a mean apple!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro)   Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:22 pm

LOL! Nice to meet you too man. make sure you really wash it after a apple. the acid will eat it. But if it does, no biggy, new blade Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sentinel

Sentinel

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro)   Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Ooh I most certainly do wash it. I use the blade end to cut the apple, so I don't make alot of noise crunching into it :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro)   Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Have you commented on my Youtube? I think I remember a Sentinel on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro)   Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:22 am

Superhero wrote:
BTW fist: do you have a myspace?
yes but not as a superhero Very Happy
i will make one soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro)   Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:30 pm

RedFist wrote:
maybe the best thing were i go out only in armor with a big shield like captain america :O

Ha!

The best thing you can do, mon amie, is be prepared for the worst and hope for the best. Get yourself some armor, lose some of the dangerous weaponry, and focus on defensive techniques and your free-running. If anything, all you have to do is distract the guy and the cops a description...If they don't follow through, it's going to make you angry, but you have to keep pushing until you get a reaction out of them. Never resort to a situation where you or someone else may end up getting killed or hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro)   Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training and Tools Discussion w/ RedFist (Split from Intro)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2