Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training log for accountability

Go down 
+3
Trixus
Blue Alpha
TheCheshireCat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Training log for accountability Empty
PostSubject: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:49 pm

I do not believe I am truly ready to step outside in my current state and shape to do patrols, and I want to be held accountable for my health, my weight loss and exercise regiment, etc.

As I am, doing help with the homeless and assisting with any situation I may (and hope not to have to) come across, is where I currently stand.

So, as of today, I cast off the shackles of my old habits, knowing I will slip up, fall back. With the help of you all, for motivation, support and advice, I hope to join the echelons of those such as Dark Guardian.

Today's Log Fri March 11, 2011

Food:

6 cheese twists from Round Table ((leftovers))
1 slice pizza

1 bowl oatmeal with 1 tsp butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract.

water

Exercise:

walking 2 miles

weight 320.2 lbs
Back to top Go down
Blue Alpha

Blue Alpha

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:55 am

6'6 and 320..... Shocked

I don't care how much of that is fat. I want you nearby when I tour a bad neighborhood, or if I have the balls to go to LA to help out when the next "Lakers Riot" is due...

And if I ever wrestle again, tag team!
Back to top Go down
Trixus

Trixus

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:51 pm

A diet log is very helpful. If you have office, google a template for excel. I have one if you want me to email it to you.
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Visiting a friend.

food

2 eggs
4 pancakes
3 strawberries
2 oz chz
water
2 glasses juice

treat 2 cookies

dinner to come, note the pancakes were small
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:28 am

Final food of day.

Water
juice

1 beef burrito
1 small cheese quesodilla

had reaction to items in burrito needed protien

finished with homemade carribbean tikka masala chicken breast.
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:41 am

Food for sun the 13th

large slice of homemade cinn-raisin bread, no butter

juice

water

few girlscout cookies... oh like YOU could resist thin mints...

dinner was a veggie and a chicken burrito, no salsa, extra veggies on both.
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:39 pm

monday I forgot to post, but I had some beef and cabbage wraps, water, juice and oatmeal.

tuesday the 15th

Today was an interesting day, decided to go out and get walking, I been feeling better and I think I've lost a bit of weight so far, but I'll find out the full damage to my bulk on thursday.

I decided to get a bottle of sparkling water, my substitute for when I crave soda, and as I was leaving the store I saw a homeless guy on the corner, folks just passing him by.

Now I don't have my costume fully assembled yet, so this is just me in my everyday, but I went to a local bagel shop, which was next on the agenda anyways, and bought a bakers dozen, set aside a few for my roomies who liked em, and two bottles of water and handed it to the gentleman, and just gave him a chance to have a talk with someone.

He's a nice guy, from Santa Cruz who was pretty much forced out of there due to how the police treat the homeless.

I asked him if he knew of any homeless camps,andsaid I was doing some outreach, but he was new to the area and didn't know, but said if he found out and saw me, he'd let me know.

so...

walked 2 miles

food:

water

bagel

dried apricots

dinner coming up later.
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:07 am

I'm at a bit of a loss.

One of my pet rats passed today, soon after writing the previous message. He was my heart and I'm in a bad place right now.

Didn't binge though, as much as I wanted to.

dinner was homemade spiced meatball soup

water to drink

to get my mind off of todays events, and tomorrow having to get my baby cremated I walked another 2 miles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:44 am

Sorry to hear about your rat CC. I kept a couple of hooded rats years ago, they were great pets, so intelligent and misunderstood. Looks like your program is progressing I wish you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Wed the 16th

water to drink

2 bagels, plain, no butter.

bowl of cereal with milk

spaghetti with meat sauce for dinner

1 roll, no butter

dessert was a alcohol free mojito spritzer (club soda, fresh muddled mint, and 1 lime sqeueezd out and dropped in)
Back to top Go down
Enviroman

Enviroman

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Sorry about your rat, I used to keep rats too, I know how great they are. Good job on keeping up your log, though, looks like you're doing well!
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Thursday the 17th

1 bowl cereal

2 sandwitches, turkey, spinach, 1 slce each co-jack, lettuce

water

1 roll of sushi

1 bowl oyako-don

walked 1 mile, fed a homeless man on the way.
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:39 pm

WEIGHT UPDATE.

starting weight: 320.2

last weigh-in: 320.2

current weight:310.0

week's weight loss:10.2

total weight loss: 10.2

food for the day

water

mango-raspberry lemonade drink, blended 1 fresh mang, frozen raspberries, and lemonade crystal light ((0 cal)) into a half gallon of nutritious, deliciousness

1 bowl of cereal

1 slice co-jack cheese

dinner

gan bian string beans

chicken fried rice

beef w/ broccoli

Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:20 am

What's your strategy on losing weight nd getting in shape? It's alot of BS out there on the subject, so I just want to ask since I'm such a nice guy (with a effective, healthy and realistic option that take paitence).
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:18 pm

I try to have small personal goals, usually 5 lb increments.

Exercise when I can, usually by walking, because it gets me prepped for patrols later on.

Portion control is the big one. Realy cut down a bit of the size of your meals, tosomething you should be eating instead of the over abundat stuff we've gotten used to

Been about 3 months with no soda, this is my tough one, but juice and water in abundance are very very good.

but stick with 5 lb increments, anyonecan lose 5 pounds, but 20 seems impossible. but after a bit of work at "that last pound" a few rotations, and you'll be at 20 lost.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 pm

My friend figured out that if he ate the right carbs, he could eat as much as he wanted and lose weight. Staying away from sugar and other high GI carbs is a good thing. Sticking to carbs with low glycemic index sabelize your blood sugar, and a stable blood sugar give you a stable apetite. You'll basicly lose weight without running low on energy. It might take a while, but it won't affect your quality of life in a negative manner.
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:28 pm

I have limited access this week but the log will continue when i return
Back to top Go down
Superhero

Superhero

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Yeah you're a freaking giant man, I want you in my corner.

I'm guessing you look like "One Man Gang" or something since you want to lean out?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Superhero

Superhero

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:46 pm

While we're on this subject, You may not want to "Lean out" so much.

If you look at older photos & video of me I was coming in at 5'11" 230 lbs.

Over the course of a year I dropped 30 Lbs. but I wasn't out of shape at all. I was Power-lifting. I was dead lifting 405. Squatting the same & benching 365.

When I stopped power lifting I didn't need the bulk anymore so I dropped it. People are stupid for the most part, they equate being scrawny with being in shape (why IDK you never see skinny guys in World's strongest man. that guy who is Jillian Micheals partner on biggest loser is a rake) , and I think Kane would smash Brad Pitt in a fight, just my opinion.

But Man, 6'6" 320lbs? Why not play your strengths? Power-lift! you could toss me around like a rag doll! I tell Phantom Zero & Raz the same thing. Play your strengths.

Back to top Go down
Superhero

Superhero

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Or maybe you look more like Brian knobs?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:50 am

I'll post a body shot in a bit.

Now, I am home now, and the diet kinda went out the window for the most part during last week, as I was visiting my hometown, and had only 1 week to hit all my favvorite places.

So, Monday the 28th..

1 bowl of raisin bran

1 PBJ

3 glasses sunny d

1 brownie for treat

1 freshly made chicken burrito

Let me find a camera and I can give you a shot for body image and build.
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:12 am

Tues the 29th

1 bowl of 1/2 raisin bran/ 1/2 bran flakes

water

juice

chicken tikka masala with veggie rice and tandoori chicken

1 mango laisse

1 bowl mexican rice with chicken

treat was 2 funsize ((like trick or treat) snickers bars

1 fresh mango
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:44 am

wed the 30th

2 bowls of 1/2 raisin bran

1 bowl chicken mexican rice

juice

water

treat was 3 small andes mints

workout was my job, running around nonstop for 5 hours.
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:48 pm

thurs the 31st

bowl of bran cereal

bowl of mexican rice

3 eggrolls

rice

mongolian beef

treat was 2 small snickers ((holloween size)) and a brownie
Back to top Go down
TheCheshireCat

TheCheshireCat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Note on weight

My current scale broke, and started giving me readings within a 50 lb range difference.

bought a new, tiny scale which I think is not registering me right as it's claiming I weigh more than when I first posted, even though I'm about to use a smaller belt.

going to wait a few weeks, let things drop more and try the new scale again, if I can get to a proper scale I'll use that and post

as of last checkin, which may be wrong now, I was under 300. But I do not know if that, or any previous reading was accurate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training log for accountability   Training log for accountability Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training log for accountability
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next