Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skills you want to improve (mine is public speaking)

Go down 
+15
Dreamscape
Black Reaper
Polarman
Enigma
The Reverend
Bandit
Stephen Hannaway
Arpenteur
Vulpo
Equal
Rook
adamm[]
Gauge
E0N (Inactive)
Blue Rattler
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superhero

Superhero

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Skills you want to improve (mine is public speaking) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills you want to improve (mine is public speaking)   Skills you want to improve (mine is public speaking) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Blue:

I've worked in Broadcasting for 18 Years. I've done voice over work, and been on air talent, I was a Pro Wrestler & Public Speaking is what we'd call "Cutting a Promo"

I never took a lesson in it, But I'm told I'm fairly good. You just believe in what your saying or selling, and bring it. I know it sounds ridiculously simple, but it just is man.

Pick a topic & Study it, then go to the mirror & practice.

If you want a example, I've been trying to raise funds to get the Film "Nation of Heroes" shot. Here I am at the Sunscreen festival Pitching it. Many industry Pro's have told me this was the best Pitch they had seen in their lives. (I'm actually negotiating about getting the film makers their funds now) Take a look.

Skills you want to improve (mine is public speaking) - Page 2 Watch?v=44XP7f3-JL8&list=FLg24emnhT_hn7Xg82hw0FKw&index=3
Back to top Go down
Superhero

Superhero

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Skills you want to improve (mine is public speaking)   Skills you want to improve (mine is public speaking) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Skills you want to improve (mine is public speaking)   Skills you want to improve (mine is public speaking) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Superhero's been taken by an alien symbiote!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skills you want to improve (mine is public speaking)   Skills you want to improve (mine is public speaking) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Skills you want to improve (mine is public speaking)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2