Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what has happened the the RLSH movement?

Go down 
+17
Entomo
dcguardian
kiddo karasu77
The Northman
the0ne
GreyWolf
One Tin Soldier
Adsum
Defie
Ace
Gauge
Urban Avenger
omen
NightWatch
titanag
nightmare
themarine
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dcguardian

dcguardian

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

what has happened the the RLSH movement? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what has happened the the RLSH movement?   what has happened the the RLSH movement? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:34 pm

One Tin Soldier wrote:
Was just skimming this thread and it gives me the opportunity to ask about something I've been noticing ever since I joined here.  I took some of my inspiration from Michael Barnett's "Superheroes" documentary which features many of the 20 colorful characters pictured at the top of the page on this site, some of whom are listed as members.  I was looking forward to corresponding with them when I joined.  But where are they?  (Plus I really admired Mr. Xtreme in the film and he's not even in the picture.)  I hope most of those guys (and gals) are still out there doing their thing.

I do like that amongst the core group that seems most active here on this forum there is for the most part respect, and never have I seen anyone make fun of someone else's RLSH name.  I think that should be a rule.  If an RLSH wants to call himself Mr. Goofy or God's Gift to Women or whatever, I say welcome aboard.  After all, one of the earliest of us was called Captain Sticky.

i think alot are still out there. . .and doing there thing. . .and we do check in from time to time. . .
Back to top Go down
Entomo

Entomo

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: what has happened the the RLSH movement?   what has happened the the RLSH movement? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:41 am

themarine wrote:
I've been looking over the site and pouring over the web and most of the stuff is old.  Most of the members here haven't been on in over a year, websites are closed down, support groups have withdrawn support.  Who is left out there, why did so many drop out?  Where is the RLSH movement?  Are we it?

What happened:

Tothian.
Phoenix Jones.
Bee Sting.

No wonder the movement imploded into itself. From a certain perspective, it's over.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stampede

The Black Stampede

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: what has happened the the RLSH movement?   what has happened the the RLSH movement? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:24 pm

It is unfortunate that those who gain celebrity status represent us all, seeing as they typically rise to fame through notoriety.
Back to top Go down
Daremyth

Daremyth

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: what has happened the the RLSH movement?   what has happened the the RLSH movement? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:31 am

Enlightening read, this thread.  It helps to clarify some things, together with the links and archived material, that have been a little confusing.  I wondered where some of the 'older' heroes had gone.  Hard to keep up with fly by nights and wannabes.  But hopefully the movement still has legs, and longevity.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: what has happened the the RLSH movement?   what has happened the the RLSH movement? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:11 pm

-
-
Hopefully so... It is definitely being tested, right now.

Heroes aren't made during good times! - Omen
-
-
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: what has happened the the RLSH movement?   what has happened the the RLSH movement? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:17 am

Still just doing our thing I’m sure
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: what has happened the the RLSH movement?   what has happened the the RLSH movement? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:27 am

Even Phoenix Jones disbanded his group and started again with more stringent fitness entrance requirements. He said some of his guys were carrying knives, smoke grenades...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what has happened the the RLSH movement?   what has happened the the RLSH movement? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

what has happened the the RLSH movement?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3