Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Start Training now, RLSH Later

Go down 
+13
Flora V. Arbor
Vampireto!
Proteus
Zimmer
Urban Avenger
Artisteroi
Kaiju
DRock
E0N (Inactive)
Equal
Polarman
Gauge
Wolfe
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Uh "Lunar Veil". No, sorry but Zimmer here is boss and you, are not. We understand that everyone here matters but, seriously you need to understand sarcasm, "I'm not being a hater but see you later"-Myself
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Uh... what? Who are you exactly wolfe? Nobody is boss around here.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Young Lunar, if you peek on my Zeemer, I shale hev to esk yoo
to step out side
Back to top Go down
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Well sorry! Gosh I am just saying Zimmer is cool and so are you urban avenger. Lunar Veil is being a hater so im just saying what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 pm

And what I meant by "boss" is like cool and legit, not like he's the king of everyone most of the RLSH's here are bosses! (cool people)
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Okay whatever you got me! SORRY! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Actually, to defend LV for a sec if I could, I just read the ENTIRE thread and not understanding that Zimmer DOES use a lot of sarcasm... He did come off a little cocky... im juss sayin! But yeah, out of all the guys in SuperHeroes, Zimmer was a total badass!! Those rooftop scenes were some serious bidness!

Can you believe Ive dropped 90 lbs since I had a 2 second cameo in that doc from June of 2010 to June of 2011?!?! My outloud comment was in the theater, was "Whoa, Ive lost THAT much weight?" Even Mike Barnett was impressed!
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:47 am

Ok, that make SkyMAN boss.
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:42 am

90 pounds! Good job!
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:27 am

Dogman wrote:
Ok, that make SkyMAN boss.

hey no real names please, even if identities are public. I'm going to have to edit your post friend.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Ok, now I'm getting paranoid Razz
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Who, me? Barnett was the Director of Superheroes. i didnt use any name but his.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:35 am

SkyMan wrote:
Who, me? Barnett was the Director of Superheroes. i didnt use any name but his.

I was referring to dogman, skyman. he referred to you by your real name. I know its public, but thats always been a rule here.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:05 am

Okay! Time for a new topic! This is going nowhere. but otherwise good job skyman, you will be fit as a fiddle if you keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 am

Didn't mean to start a flame war. Did mean to come off as a cocky asshole though, but tried to do so in a humorous way. As I recall, I get my ass kicked in the documentary by TSAF so I'm hardly some ultimate badass...just saying I'm proud of what was shown in the documentary. Also, I'm not the boss here, Anonyman is.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Okay stop hounding me about the boss thing I DID NOT REFER BOSS AS TO THE KING OF EVERYONE. I refered it to coolness and badd assness . THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Veil

Lunar Veil

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Zimmer was not "hounding" you. Most of the people here do not incorporate such slang into our forum posts, nor do we utilize it in our spoken language. It sounds ridiculous beyond secondary school, and it comes across as being highly unprofessional.

People will understand you better if you do not employ such terminology in your utilization of the English language. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:40 pm

I was talking to everyone because They got angry because I said Zimmer was boss. And I WAS NOT referring "boss" to the king of everyone, which i have clearly stated more than once.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Veil

Lunar Veil

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Please reread what I just said. I very clearly explained why people misinterpreted your usage of the word "boss."
Back to top Go down
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:35 pm

uhhh. Thank You?
Back to top Go down
The Defender

The Defender

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 am

ok to bring this thread back on track. What would you consider being the most effective form of self-defense: martial arts? (wich one) gadgets? (again specifics please) smarts? or a combination thereof?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:27 am

Gadgets don't even come close without proper training. Don't just buy pepper spray or a taser, be trained in how to use it. The best martial arts are full contact (point sparring and forms need not apply) and even better if they are specifically designed for modern, realistic combat (sorry ninjas). Many of these won't even have a style name you would recognize, look instead for organizations that train security, military, police, etc.

For example, in VA we have The Crucible Training Center.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Asking, "What's the best martial art?" is like asking "What's the best language?"

It all depends who you want to talk to.
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:10 pm

thanks Wolfe... ahh.. I didnt see my "other" name being used. Im kinda like Rorschache in that manner... if Im not wearing my symbol t-shirt its like Im wearing a mask... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start Training now, RLSH Later   Start Training now, RLSH Later - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Start Training now, RLSH Later
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next