Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beast RLSH arrested

Go down 
+19
Red-Ivy
Silver Sentinel
nightghoul
Leviathan
adamm[]
Zombie
Champion
Arpenteur
Gauge
Vulpo
Knight-Hood
Superman
Stephen Hannaway
Equal
DarkShadow
Midnite Detective
The Reverend
E0N (Inactive)
SkyMan
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Beast RLSH arrested Empty
PostSubject: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:10 pm

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/express-times/index.ssf/2012/08/batman-like_mask-clad_man_says.html

http://heroesinthenight.blogspot.com/

So what do you guys think... was it his mask? Too soon after the Aurora tragedy or what? What confuses the HELL outta me was why was he at a Home Depot?! Did he expect to help somebody out with their purchase?! I dont get it... he cited the .org site and PJ as his defense... if anybody is on the .org forum was he there? This guy came out of left field for me... And I like to keep up with the new guys but this guy I never even heard of until today...

So like I said, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Yes, that happened. I hope people will learn what they can from it.

Primarily I'd guess it was the mask. I also can't figure out why he chose the Home Depot parking lot.

Anyway, I hope people will think about what they do and what they're trying to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
The Reverend

The Reverend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:10 am

handcuffs illegal in his town . dont carry handcuffs . our team has an awesome oracle and she called us during one of our patrols with a report of some costumed lunitics in the downtown area . no troubles or hassels the police know who we are and what we do . and wtf was he doing at home depot at 3 am and why does some woman take her 8 yo son there then ? charhes will be dropped or a small fine no worries
Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:54 am

He's the hero Home Depot deserves...... but not the one it needs..........
Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:54 am

sorry.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:57 am

Midnite Detective wrote:
sorry.

Don't be. It was a great movie. Heavily inspired by it.

DarkShadow out
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:40 pm

If he hadn't brought the cuffs he'd likely been off the hook. Don't think any jugde would jail him just for being wierd.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Midnite Detective wrote:

Hahahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:59 pm

The Reverend wrote:
handcuffs illegal in his town . dont carry handcuffs . our team has an awesome oracle and she called us during one of our patrols with a report of some costumed lunitics in the downtown area . no troubles or hassels the police know who we are and what we do . and wtf was he doing at home depot at 3 am and why does some woman take her 8 yo son there then ? charhes will be dropped or a small fine no worries

You have an oracle system? in fact so as to not take this off topic could you PM me with a little more info pretty please? Smile
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Midnite Detective wrote:

Win.

It was 3 PM, not AM... which in some ways is even weirder.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Good thing me and mine pack duct tape instead of handcuffs. Works just as well and there aren’t any laws against having it in your possession. At least not yet.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Knight-Hood

Knight-Hood

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Gentlemen,

I called this one the day of the Aurora shootings. The moment the news reported how the killer was dressed I said, "Uh oh, he looks just like a lot of my rlsh friends out there." I then came on the forum and told everyone to watch their back if they were one of us whose uniform looked threatening in anyway.

All the Beast was wearing was a simple mask so I hope this is a wake up call to one and all. Expect to see more arrests in the near future.

Everybody take note. It could have been you.

Knight-Hood
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Knight-Hood wrote:
Gentlemen,

I called this one the day of the Aurora shootings. The moment the news reported how the killer was dressed I said, "Uh oh, he looks just like a lot of my rlsh friends out there." I then came on the forum and told everyone to watch their back if they were one of us whose uniform looked threatening in anyway.

All the Beast was wearing was a simple mask so I hope this is a wake up call to one and all. Expect to see more arrests in the near future.

Everybody take note. It could have been you.

Knight-Hood
I'm counting on the fact that I'll be styling myself after a medieval knight to help avoid confusion. Of course, people will be confused in other ways, but they might not think I'm a terrorist.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:03 pm

The Beast's intentions were good, but his timing for a public display, and the method in which it was executed (no pun intended) left little room for additional flaws. He could've arranged an event with the store, taken pics in costume with the kids as they get their purchases loaded up by a genuine SUPERHERO, etc. He could've had a group together, all in costumes, and carrying signs explaining the purpose. Too many suggestions to list, but the point is he let his enthusiasm override his good judgment. I don't think he should go to jail for it though.
Back to top Go down
The Reverend

The Reverend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:32 am

magician gimme a day or 2 i will message you .

there is a section here about patrol logs is clearly states that this section although public is for those who have the training to actually patrol . carrying illegal items and scaring people does not reflect badly on us . and it has nothing to do with the batman shootings . NOTHING ! those of us who are truely prepared wont make amatuer decisions .

let me be clear . if you put on a mask and buy some shit off amazon and wanna play batman you may go to jail . this does NOT reflect badly on me . my team has a good working relationship with the authorities here .

train , ask questions and learn how to be rlsh before you put on a mask and run around with a stungun .

before i post this Beast when you get out of jail and - if you find this post . dont get pissed , learn from those who successfully do this and you will be welcomed if you wanna know how to do this right
Back to top Go down
Arpenteur

Arpenteur

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:04 am

Reverend, you perfectly sum up my point of view about patrolling : learning before acting.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:00 am

I recommend people try to develop realistic goals. "Inspire Hope" by the means Beast used doesn't seem like a realistic goal to me. I wouldn't call it irresponsible... just kind of unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
Champion

Champion

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:12 pm

it is also just a piss poor excuse. i agree that we should use our costumes, personas, ideas, ect..to try and inspire people to do good and let people know that there are people out there that will help them. with that said, when your out and u know you might have to talk to a cop, you have some reason better than "i'm trying to inspire hope." cause as honest and nice as that is, in our society, you sound like a crazy person. i don't like it but that's how it is.

sounds like he went out at night a bunch and got his confidence up, maybe up too high, cause it blinded him to the obvious. i feel for the guy, he's heart is in the right place.
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Midnite Detective wrote:

That made my night. Well that and the 2 hour zombie special on the history channel.

His costume doesnt even make him look like batman.
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:39 am

I know we all like to make jokes... a few got to the crux of the issue...

Did anyone know him? He wasnt on FB... was he on here?
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:46 am

Ohmyfucckinggod!!!

I can't believe I didn't reolize this! I'm so fuckig stupid! I reread the artical HE WAS ARESTED LIKE AN HOUR AWAY FROM ME! I read the whole artical and didn't even put two and two togeather! If anyone figures out how to get into contact with this guy can you let me know? I pick up a few news papers and watch the nnews for once tomarrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:32 am

Haha, love the enthusiasm, Zombie; but in the future, may you please refrain from using such profanity? I personally feel it reflects badly upon the community.

You’re of course free to speak as you wish; I’m not trying to give out orders here, or anything of the sort, but what if a kid was on here? We should strive to be individuals others can easily look up to without any hesitation or second thoughts in my opinion.

Godspeed, sir. Smile

Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 am

I always said I'm no role model. I mean what kinda kid looks up to a rotting corpes. Haha.

I also don't aprove of anyone under 18 being on the boards. Its not a rule or anything buut id hate to see some 16 year old out on the streets at 2 in the morning trying to fight crime. Ironic sine I've been doing this since 17. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

Haha, no worries, sir. Like I said, you're free to speak as you wish in whatever manner you wish to speak.Smile

As a side topic, however...maybe try giving a go at the rolemodel thing? Just a thought. Smile

Godspeed, sir. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beast RLSH arrested
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next