Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Announcement

Go down 
+39
nightmare
MythoDragon
arrowdynamic
Stephen Hannaway
Dark Guardian
Geist
Triumph
Iron Lamb
Equal
DarkShadow
Thre3
!
Rook2
C
Crossfire the Crusader
Silver Sentinel
Havoc
Proteus
adamm[]
hiddensparrow
Jack Shadow
JohnDoe
Gadgetastic!
Anonyman
Leviathan
GalaxyDjinn
E0N (Inactive)
Blue Rattler
patchwork
SkyMan
Polarman
Amazonia
thanatos
Gauge
Instructor
Sleepless
herointraining
Vulpo
Zimmer
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Geist

Geist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:04 am

Erik
Back to top Go down
Geist

Geist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:06 am

This IS Heroes Network. Same thing. And you've gotten me here and hope to lead others as well.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:23 am

Tothian isn't even on here. I run this forum.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:46 pm

And you run it quite well. :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:47 pm

This was an old thread back when barely anyone knew Eric was starting the HN back up again. The HN referred to in this thread is a different one that is long gone by now.

Also Tothian never wants anything to do with this forum, unless he had some other scheme to delete it. I'm also sure he's perma-banned from ever joining or something.
Back to top Go down
Daremyth

Daremyth

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:23 am

Old link currently leads to a Pro Dunk Silver Basketball System.

Basketball
TZ thread.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:51 am

For sometime I have held that any board on free space can go down at any time for any reason. Same for pay boards if a payment is missed. The only way to keep this from happening is to make a board on a server you own and maintain it with the help of admins. So faced with these unalterable facts I made my own server with help and put my own board on it. All boards use more or less the same software and are only as good as those running it. If and when you all get tired of crap going poof you are welcome to play at my house and on my board. Now that is not in any way a slam on this board as it is run well. But it is on free space and free space can go poof at any time.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:20 pm

R.I.P. Geocities. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:54 pm

Exactly Cornielius ! 

But at least Yahoo had the decency to let folks know in advance so you could save stuff out and not lose it. Far too many just go poof with no notice. One reason that as President and head janitor of the Unreality Lab. I built the Lab server as a safe free place to play.  Soon as finances permit I will be adding in a additional 5 Terabytes of space so we will have all kinds of room. This part will include a social media platform without face book's BS where folks can do whatever they want. My Mama taught me to share my toys. I may no longer be blessed with her presence but her lessons are still with me.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Big Announcement
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: