Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Announcement

Go down 
+39
nightmare
MythoDragon
arrowdynamic
Stephen Hannaway
Dark Guardian
Geist
Triumph
Iron Lamb
Equal
DarkShadow
Thre3
!
Rook2
C
Crossfire the Crusader
Silver Sentinel
Havoc
Proteus
adamm[]
hiddensparrow
Jack Shadow
JohnDoe
Gadgetastic!
Anonyman
Leviathan
GalaxyDjinn
E0N (Inactive)
Blue Rattler
patchwork
SkyMan
Polarman
Amazonia
thanatos
Gauge
Instructor
Sleepless
herointraining
Vulpo
Zimmer
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Big Announcement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:43 am

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me."

A concept that most people will never fully grasp.
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Litigation   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:57 am

Quote :
TheRLSH.net is currently involved in a litigation and may be shut down. If you wish to continue networking with the members of this forum please join the Heroes Network at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could someone shed some light on this?
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:12 am

Who are you quoting?
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:23 am

I don't see where there's any slander going on. When those guys check out this site they might laugh or something, but I doubt they'll pull it down over that complaint.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:24 am

I think the global announcement "Tothian's trying to get this site shut down" probably answers your question, in any case.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:26 am

And technically it would be libel, anyway.

Razz
Back to top Go down
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:09 am

smh, oh tothian, you dog you
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:15 am

i think we should shut this site down and just have everyone go to heroes network anyways. having two forums that the same people use is kinda redundant anyways. on myspace i was in 5 forums of wilderness survival and it seemed alot of the veterans would post the same threads in all the WS forums yet there were members of one forum but not the others.

move all the threads into the archive topic or copy and paste them into their appropriate topics and then just leave one thread that says we are moving, leave it up for a few months and then just shut the site down.
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:38 am

The quote appears at the top of the forum today.pale
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:48 am

...And of course it has to boil back down again to a lawsuit. Rolling Eyes ~sigh~

Oh well..."There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary.", I guess. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Bueller?
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Instructor wrote:
Bueller?

Brendan Francis Behan.

Cheers,

~HS.
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:35 pm

I like this site. Smile

It is clean and professional-looking.

Much more serious in "look and feel" than the other one.

The other one may still have its original "charms", but I think that this one feels more geared towards professional behaviour, rather than general chat and online brainstorming without much focused action.

Glad to know we have a backup in case all Hel breaks loose, though! \m/

Backups rock!!

~HS. :>
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 pm

23 guests viewing the forum at the time of this writing... Interesting...
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:26 pm

a lawsuit over forum trolling and flames..... wow. id be serving 200000 years if people pressed charges on me in all my gamer years of forum flame wars, empty threats and e-peen flexing.

and with all the real crime out there who ever is pressing charges over some internet forum of some guy who prolly lives 5 hours away from him isnt much of a superhero.

@sparrow- is that a squirt gun... is it filled with boiling lead? SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonyman

Anonyman

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:31 pm

adamm[] wrote:
i think we should shut this site down and just have everyone go to heroes network anyways. having two forums that the same people use is kinda redundant anyways. on myspace i was in 5 forums of wilderness survival and it seemed alot of the veterans would post the same threads in all the WS forums yet there were members of one forum but not the others.

move all the threads into the archive topic or copy and paste them into their appropriate topics and then just leave one thread that says we are moving, leave it up for a few months and then just shut the site down.

I think you're onto something here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:48 pm

How can I go about moving threads relating to me or of interest to me to the Heroes Network? Also I definitely think we should start backing up or archiving any important threads at Heroes Network. I definitely want to see the Eon Rad Project archived there. Zimmer you should definitely post this warning on the Heroes Network too just incase our brethren over there don't have a clue about what's going on over here, so they can back up there stuff over there too.
Back to top Go down
Anonyman

Anonyman

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Dead End wrote:
How can I go about moving threads relating to me or of interest to me to the Heroes Network?

Copy and paste.

Dead End wrote:
Zimmer you should definitely post this warning on the Heroes Network too just incase our brethren over there don't have a clue about what's going on over here, so they can back up there stuff over there too.

He did.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Who the hell is Tothian?
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:44 pm

He is a super hero out of new jersey. you would think with all the crime in new jersey he wouldnt have time to make a fuss about what some forum troll says about him. who ever these people are.

but just google "tothian rlsh" and there will be a link to a profile of his on wolrdsuperheroregistry or maybe its reallifesuperheros.org or one of them RLSH websites.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Outstanding.
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:27 am

adamm[] wrote:
a lawsuit over forum trolling and flames..... wow. id be serving 200000 years if people pressed charges on me in all my gamer years of forum flame wars, empty threats and e-peen flexing.

As I have said before, <sarcasm>"things ain't real unless there is a lawsuit involved". </sarcasm>

adamm[] wrote:
and with all the real crime out there who ever is pressing charges over some internet forum of some guy who prolly lives 5 hours away from him isnt much of a superhero.

Many people are still highly emotional and have trouble controlling their own minds.

It takes a great deal of time and effort to get to a state of mind where you have a clearer perspective of how things "roll".

Some people don't have the patience for that.

Sometimes it's the situation that pushes people to limits that they wouldn't normally resort to.

It's all based on passion.

Once we recognize where we stand, we have a healthier understanding as to where we are supposed to be.

Unfortunately more often than not in the Western mind-set, it is accepted that a lawsuit is the only way to settle things.

I prefer (as I am sure that many peace-oriented folks do as well) to settle things to the best of my abilities so that these kinds of scenarios don't happen...however, sometimes there is only so much you can do before "the crazy" happens.

Then you just have to take things in stride to the best of your abilities.

adamm[] wrote:
@sparrow- is that a squirt gun... is it filled with boiling lead? SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Hehehe...

Alas, no (though that would be a rather fancy concept for a supervillain's gimmick, admittedly!).

That photo was taken when Iron Maiden last came to my home town.

It was a beaming 38 degrees Celsius that day, so when I went with my super-awesome and most brilliant metalhead friends, I decided to bring this perfectly functional super-soaker I once garbage-picked (and cleaned) and help random folks alleviate the crazy-ass heat wave that day.

Oddly enough, I seemed to be the only one entering the show with such an item. o.O '

I could have sworn that if I had ordered a pile of these things and gotten myself a lead to be able to sell them at the show, I would have made a killing.

Regardless, many bald-headded bikers and drunk metalheads were more than happy to have me around to help them cool off. ^^+

The "water-fill" stations helped too...nice, cold, clean water!! w00! \o/

Honestly, the metalfest would not have sanely survived that day without them. Cool \mm/

Good times. Good times. pirat \m/

~HS. :>
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:16 am

Maybe we should get a Mortal Kombat style game with RLSHs and RLSVs and then play just for the fun of it RLSHs Vs Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter and Tothian
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:05 am

Must we continue to bring up this?
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:07 am

Must we continue to bring up this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Big Announcement
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: