Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Announcement

Go down 
+39
nightmare
MythoDragon
arrowdynamic
Stephen Hannaway
Dark Guardian
Geist
Triumph
Iron Lamb
Equal
DarkShadow
Thre3
!
Rook2
C
Crossfire the Crusader
Silver Sentinel
Havoc
Proteus
adamm[]
hiddensparrow
Jack Shadow
JohnDoe
Gadgetastic!
Anonyman
Leviathan
GalaxyDjinn
E0N (Inactive)
Blue Rattler
patchwork
SkyMan
Polarman
Amazonia
thanatos
Gauge
Instructor
Sleepless
herointraining
Vulpo
Zimmer
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:32 am

Tothian deserves our gratitude for stitching the online community together. However, that doesn't mean you deserve to be conned, and he's very good at that. I'm not saying don't be friends with him, that's your decision, just don't let your guard down.
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:42 am

Fair warning, perhaps it's best to let sleeping dogs lie at this point.
Back to top Go down
Blue Rattler

Blue Rattler

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:16 am

Is this new site where the majority of folks are headed? Or will this forum still remain active as well?
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:18 am

Well....I can't see the future and I am pretty sure nobody else here can either. For now I will keep a presence in both and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:25 am

Instructor wrote:
Well....I can't see the future and I am pretty sure nobody else here can either. For now I will keep a presence in both and see what happens.
As will I. I doubt there could be too much discussion on both to be unable to keep track. So I'll just monitor both forums.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Blue Rattler wrote:
Is this new site where the majority of folks are headed? Or will this forum still remain active as well?

I don't see any reason to believe this forum is shutting down, unless you know something I don't.
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Wow! I didnt know the other side of the story of why the HN was torn down and deleted by "he who shall not be named" ... hes got quite a few of the established guys and a few of the new guys on the new one.... Its not a large number but maybe the new-old HN will get somewhere.... I might take a looksie for myself. I had the idea going that the forum concept was going the way of the Do-Do to be frankly honest. EVERYBODY is one "Crackbook" Im on there a lot because a lot of the new guys need someone to parse through the BS...
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:47 pm

I'm on Facebook a ton too but it doesn't really have a good forum function. So it has it's limitations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Whoa. Didn't know that about Tothian. Have you reset all the secrutiy measure and passwords?
Back to top Go down
GalaxyDjinn

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:53 pm

I'm waiting for registration. I haven't been very active on this board but I've been training on and off for the past year or so. I'm looking to get more serious about it this year. I've really appreciated the training information and thoughts on different situations and realistic goals and strategies in helping people. Activation would be appreciated.

I registered as djinnzero - starting fresh.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 am

yeah, another story of super-hero turned super-villain

And, he's got a thing for "retarded pigeons"
Back to top Go down
Anonyman

Anonyman

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 am

Leviathan wrote:
yeah, another story of super-hero turned super-villain

And, he's got a thing for "retarded pigeons"

How dare you talk about Showstopper like that?
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Had to break my silence and pop on here. Zed, that was entirely uncalled for. Seriously man, the conversation is about something Tothian did. Why drag his girl in to it? Just for a cheap zinger? I'd like to think that is beneath you.
Back to top Go down
Sleepless

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 pm

I though it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Sleepless wrote:
I though it was hilarious.
I think the point that Gadg was making was that it wasn't appropriate or a mature thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Anonyman

Anonyman

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:15 am

It's a joke. If I actually disliked Showstopper, I wouldn't even mention her, let alone make a joke.

Sorry if you guys got offended. It was just supposed to be a quick laugh.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:55 am

I was referring to a time when Tothian was feeding some pigeons in a park, and while he's standing over one, it's staring at him, not eating the crap Tothian was trying to feed him. Then he says: "These pigeons are retarded"
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:38 am

Good grief.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:21 am

Good stuff all around Zimmer. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 am

Thank you much. It's awesome to see old veteran rlsh come back out of the woodwork and new rlsh register accounts. We've had well over 2 dozen people join in the last few days.
Back to top Go down
Jack Shadow

Jack Shadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:20 am

Woot! Pretty excited about this.
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 am

Great thanks to both Zimmer and Tothian for all the forum stuff...and hail to Zimmer as new Forumkeeper! \o/ Cool

Though I am only a recent initiate here (still in the process of finding my footing), I look forward with great enthusiasm to learning as much as I can from your archives...and perhaps a bit more on these boards as well.

It is unfortunate to hear of Tothian's illness. I hope that with proper attention (whether through medication, psychotherapeutic or holistic methods - or other - or a combination thereof), he will recover at some point to a more socially manageable state.

Mental illness is nothing to take lightly...but it is nothing to be ignored, either.

Blessings of greater healing to you, Tothian (if you are here and willing to accept them. If not, that is OK, too.).

All the best to everyone...and thank you again for providing this most Epic service.

I happily open myself up to interacting with you all. Cool \/

~Namaste,

~HS.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Tothian's trying to get this site shut down   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:44 am

I got so many private messages from you all about how pissed Tothian is at me, so I went digging. Look what popped up on google search number one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He has no legal standing whatsoever, but who knows what the host will do. If you have irreplacable information here I suggest you move it offsite.

This is what he does when anyone speaks the truth about him. You don't have to trust me, trust anyone who's known him a few years like Superhero, Nyx, anyone. Do. Not. Trust. Him. These are his tactics if he perceives any slight against him.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Big Announcement
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: