Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bee sting

Go down 
+30
Dark Guardian
Lunar Veil
SkyMan
RLSHsupporter
toggle
Tommyknocker
cowboyupz
Nintyplayer
Instructor
Polarman
hiddensparrow
the crimson fist
The Reverend
Starman
Gauge
JohnDoe
Red Dragon
Gadgetastic!
Midnite Detective
Proteus
E0N (Inactive)
Zombie
Idea Man
adamm[]
Amazonia
Crossfire the Crusader
Kaiju
Leviathan
Urban Avenger
patchwork
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Proteus wrote:
I know, right? Demonstrate by doing, that's my motto.

Embarassed

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:01 pm

Oh the delicious irony.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:34 pm

See what we did with this pre-rehearsed demonstration that was planned and scripted weeks in advance and was in no way a case of me ACTUALLY showing my ass?

That's right, let that be a lesson to all of you........ and junk....
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Well done, everyone. Time for the after party. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:46 pm

I brought the whiskey! But unfortunately the cake is a lie.

Seriously though, He doesn't think he did anything wrong? What a fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Zombie wrote:

Seriously though, He doesn't think he did anything wrong? What a fuck up.

It must be interesting to believe that you are the one person in the world who can do no wrong. No wonder he became a superhero. He has legitimate powers!
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:24 pm

At some point you pretty much have to admit you did something wrong. I,d say a good time for that is sitting in the back of a squad car in cuffs.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Beesting spent 101 days in jail and gaimed nothijgbrrom it. Not knowledge or insight or growth. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Because deep inside he knows that everything he did was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Urban Avenger wrote:
Beesting spent 101 days in jail and gaimed nothijgbrrom it. Not knowledge or insight or growth. Nothing.

That's the part that kills me. Does he seriously feel that he was wrongly imprisoned? Or does he just feel that he follows a set of laws and morals separate from the rest of the world?
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:15 pm

No idea, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:19 am

IMHO the three most important words you can learn to use when you do somthing stupid are "I SCREWED UP

I recently had a family member who got arrested. They were complaining about what the police did wrong and I stopped them. I told them that they got arrested because their head was up their butt, not because the police did something wrong. And then I let them know that I recognize when someone has their head up their butt because Ive been there plenty of times...I've even driven around town like that.

Their response? They shut up, paid their fine and moved on...and are doing a lot better because of it.

the only people who dont make mistakes or bad choices are dead people...the rest of us have to be ready to remove our heads from our backsides at any given moment and deal with the consequences of our actions.

personally, Im thinking of having a window installed in my stomach so i can see out when that happens.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:22 am

More disturbing to me is all the people out there supporting the decisions 100% basically because "he's a fellow superhero."

Trying to be a supportive friend to someone doesn't require blinders.
Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:37 pm

E0N wrote:
More disturbing to me is all the people out there supporting the decisions 100% basically because "he's a fellow superhero."

Trying to be a supportive friend to someone doesn't require blinders.

Exactly. Being a real friend means that sometimes you have to keep your idiot buddy from repeating stupid behavior and getting shot by a cop.

If he really learned nothing he'll probably repeat the behavior in some fashion.
Since the story got fairly prolific local coverage over there, the cops are aware of him and you can damn sure they'll be scrutinizing his and the other's closely when they're out and about, just waiting for a screw up to haul them in.
Back to top Go down
facade

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:11 pm

wow only in the us that would never happen here in uk i hope he is ok
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:19 pm

If the uk let there citizens own firearms it probably would. Stupidity is a globle problem ya know.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Zombie wrote:
If the uk let there citizens own firearms it probably would. Stupidity is a globle problem ya know.

I'm not sure about that. I think that Canadians are allowed to own firearms.

I often wonder why other countries have so much less crime and happier citizens than the U.S.
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm sure canada has plenty of morons that don't know basic gun laws. We just don't hear about them cause there not superheros. :p
Back to top Go down
Arpenteur

Arpenteur

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:19 am

When it comes to a discussion about firearms, I let you americans debate around them.

As a non U.S citizen, I may have my opinion but never known all of facts about this topic, so better than be wrong myself, I prefer to let you debate with people that know what they are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Naturally, I can't condone brandishing a lethal weapon over an argument about the loudness of a motorcycle.

We all, however, do the best we can with the resources we have. It appears that Bee's resources did not include foresight. Pity.

If what I'm hearing about his utter lack of insight as to his own contributions to the debacle, hindsight seems to be a lacking resource also.

If one lacks the basic resources of foresight and hindsight, we are left with tunnel vision. I feel badly for the man who longs to make a difference and is mostly blinded by what appears to be his own ego. I hope that these are some areas that he can develop to become a truly effective hero. Otherwise, he may expect the same results from similar actions.

In the wild west of Arizona, one does not need a permit to carry a concealed weapon. Being 21 with no felonies is sufficient. Oddly, I haven't seen many encounters like Bee's locally, so perhaps eliminating guns from patrols isn't the answer, but responsible carrying among those who choose to do so.

-Rook
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:14 pm

In all honesty, the Great Gun Debate is one that will continue to go on long after we are dust, most likely. Some people can carry weapons with complete responsibility, others will do something stupid.

Case in point. Give 15 people nail guns and instruct them to put up a wall. I can promise you AT LEAST ONE of them is going to put a nail into some extremity.

It's not the country (surprisingly the US is NOT the the winner of the idiots with guns award) and it's not the guns themselves, it's the mentality of those who possess them.

As I've said before, there are (a couple) capes that I completely trust to carry firearms, and there MANY that I wouldn't want to be anywhere around. I don't think it's our place to really argue the politics or morality of gun use, but we can absolutely discourage those that fall into that latter category from going out and doing something stupid.
Back to top Go down
The Reverend

The Reverend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:19 pm

i could carry a gun on patrol , i dont . there are some capes i wouldnt wanna be around if they had stunguns . some of the community should stick to the keyboard
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:30 am

No. Id be very upset if someone just up and said "hey guys I'm not a real rlsh I just sit around on the boards and facebook all day."

Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:33 am

Arpenteur wrote:
When it comes to a discussion about firearms, I let you americans debate around them.

As a non U.S citizen, I may have my opinion but never known all of facts about this topic, so better than be wrong myself, I prefer to let you debate with people that know what they are talking about.
Your position on the matter is very smart. Fact of the matter is, the US has a deeply ingrained gun culture, and mot European countries do not. I think that this is pretty much a deciding factor in whether a ban on guns is a good idea, or gun restriction laws in general, in the case of the US, gun related crimes decrease when there are less strict gun laws, but in a place like, say, Germany, that'd be a horrible idea.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:09 am

Zombie wrote:
No. Id be very upset if someone just up and said "hey guys I'm not a real rlsh I just sit around on the boards and facebook all day."

Better to lie...

:/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bee sting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

bee sting
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: