Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bee sting

Go down 
+30
Dark Guardian
Lunar Veil
SkyMan
RLSHsupporter
toggle
Tommyknocker
cowboyupz
Nintyplayer
Instructor
Polarman
hiddensparrow
the crimson fist
The Reverend
Starman
Gauge
JohnDoe
Red Dragon
Gadgetastic!
Midnite Detective
Proteus
E0N (Inactive)
Zombie
Idea Man
adamm[]
Amazonia
Crossfire the Crusader
Kaiju
Leviathan
Urban Avenger
patchwork
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:53 pm

There's no redemption. I just wish he would be responsible in the future. I get the impression he will not and that there's no way to make him.
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Yeah, him putting the blame on his teammates from that night puzzle me. Werent they both making their patrol debuts that night?
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Well, there's a right way and a wrong way to use a gun EON.

Thing is, NeeSting used his on a patrol on a drunk on a bike. If he kept it at home on this one, and used something that could do less damage (baton or taser) he'd seem less of a villain. And getting your shotgun nearly pulled away from him by a drunk, how badly trained in fighting do you have to be?

We also have to look at the fact that the guy (Who came here as CowboyUp and tried to sway public opinion) was drinking and riding a motorcycle. Just as deadly, just as stupid. I despise drunk drivers. They take no responsibility for their actions and can kill more in one go than any gun could. Just sip, sit and slam!
Yeah, he never mentioned that here, but it came out in the record, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Whoa... the motorcycle guy came to the forum?!? Thats just creepy and leaves a foul taste in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Yep, on page 8:

[Cowboyupz=quote]
Subject: Re: bee sting bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun May 27, 2012 5:04 pm bee sting - Page 8 Icon_multiquote_off_en bee sting - Page 8 I_icon_quote bee sting - Page 8 Icon_post_report bee sting - Page 8 Icon_report_close

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="90%"><tr><td>Proteus wrote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote"><table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="90%"><tr><td>cowboyupz wrote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">well
Sir you are very welcome.....and at risk of getting booted from this
site i would love to tell the whole story about the Events of that
dreaded night being how i know them 1st hand and not rumors I WAS THERE</td></tr></table>

I
don't know how telling the whole story would get you booted from the
site. If you were actually there I'm sure we would all like to know the
full details of what happened...
</td></tr></table>
I am The "Trailer trash biker" that was involved in this deal......I
did nothing more than ride my loud bike home and was yelled at by bee
sting but i couldnt hear what he said so i walked a few steps closer
trying to hear what he had to say and see who this person was when he
for no reason pulled the gun out>i had no weapons or even a threat to
this person but i did feel i needed to protect my childern and home
from a stranger with a shot.....nothing more nothing less...im not a bad
ass or do i look for trouble....i lost a trailer to the fires here and
was a lil concerned.....i take pride in being a good dad and live in a
trailer cuz its what i can afford doesnt make me trash
[/quote]

Which begs the question. If he lost his trailer because of the fire, why didn't he buy a house with the insurance? Was it to get another trailer and a Big Screen TV, beer and enough to fix his bike as well? Given the facts that came out after the investigation, I can see he really didn't prioritize his needs very well, then got pissy about my statements because they hit too close to home. The fact that he somehow "forgot" to mention here that he was drinking and riding doesn't help his case.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Do you have a link to a report stating that Mr. Carter was drinking or drunk, or could you tell me where to find that information?
Back to top Go down
The Reverend

The Reverend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Skyman is a friend , works with C-4 and is a pillar of the community . nuff said .

i doubt the guy from page 8 is the biker

talked to Bee on fb a few nights ago no details discussed but i like and trust him .
Back to top Go down
Dark Guardian

Dark Guardian

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:47 am

Bee Sting posted his account of what happened on his facebook.
He learned nothing and still fully believes he is totally in the right.
Very ignorant.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:26 am

Yes -- the entire account is so unrepentant I hardly know what to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Skyman - the assistant Dean of SUPERHERO ACADEMY...and my official wingman on the radio show each week...and one heck of a guy
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Crossfire the Crusader wrote:
Skyman - the assistant Dean of SUPERHERO ACADEMY...and my official wingman on the radio show each week...and one heck of a guy

I should call into the show more, but I always forget about it on Sundays.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:16 am

DG and EON have it. He made a dangerously stupid mistake that cost him his freedom. Instead of reflecting and seeing where he went wrong he decided to put the blame on others, which is destined to lead to another dangerously stupid mistake. I told him as much on Facebook.

He is displaying a pattern of dangerous thinking that is dooming him to repeat his mistakes... So far as to suggest that I'm highly doubting that he feels he shouldn't be allowed to have any guns. Don't be surprised if we see him in the news again for a similar incident.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:30 am

It amazes me how some people seem to believe they never make any mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:30 am

We accidentally cut our finger, stub our toe, or turn out the light on someone who is still in the room we are exiting. We do not mistakenly carry shot guns, or tell people to turn off their f**king motorcycles. THESE ARE CHOICES. Bee Sting has made -- and continues to make -- some very poor choices.

Mistakes happen on patrol. They Have varying degrees of consequence. Perhaps you forgot to put new gel pads in your patrol footwear, and the consequence is that your feet are sore. Maybe you forgot a spare battery pack for your communications device, and you have to scrub your patrol until you can replace it. We still want to minimize the occurrence of mistakes, because you never know when it could make a huge difference on an active patrol. Timing is important.

Choices are the cornerstone of any patrol, be it outreach or crime fighting. Some may say training is more important, but we must choose whether to train. Choices help us to influence the likelihood of how a situation will progress. The better our choices, the higher the probability of a favorable outcome. Beware, it is always possible to make the right choices, and still have a disastrous outcome.

Bee Sting chose to carry a weapon. He chose to aggressively approach a non-violent, legal resident of the trailer park he was patrolling. He chose to draw the shotgun when the man responded to his threatening tone in kind. He chose to not fire it when he felt threatened, which lead to a struggle, resulting in a discharge of the weapon. These choices led to his arrest, unmasking, humiliation and stress of his family, loss of friends (?), and restrictions against possessing firearms.

No mistakes, just very poor choices.

Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:12 pm

One good thing I can say for Bee Sting -- to anyone who's interested in talking about this stuff with him directly. He will at least have a conversation.

The only thing a lot of people consistently bring up as a criticism that I disagree with a lot is the idea that somehow for one of us to simply have a weapon is wrong. Honestly nobody can say for sure what weapons I might have or not have with me on patrol (except people I went with), simply because I don't whip them out and start playing with them to impress some drunk chick or intimidating people.

It's what you do with them that gets people in trouble. Beyond the crazier stuff that ends up getting publicity, I've also noticed a surprising number of people like to spark stun guns as some form of "badass" street theater or something. :/
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:19 pm

The choice to carry a weapon is an individual judgment. In Bee Sting's case, it seems he made a poor choice in carrying a firearm. This is not a poor choice for everyone.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:25 pm

I'd go out on a limb and say a shotgun that isn't concealed in a car or something is a poor choice for everyone. But people have the rights they have, eh.
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:45 pm

I may choose to carry a weapon, depending on the situation, but it would not be something as lethal as a firearm or a blade, I don't want to kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Idea Man wrote:

Wow... just wow... Really?

gauge wrote:
We accidentally cut our finger, stub our toe, or turn out the light on someone who is still in the room we are exiting. We do not mistakenly carry shot guns, or tell people to turn off their f**king motorcycles. THESE ARE CHOICES. Bee Sting has made -- and continues to make -- some very poor choices.

Mistakes happen on patrol. They Have varying degrees of consequence. Perhaps you forgot to put new gel pads in your patrol footwear, and the consequence is that your feet are sore. Maybe you forgot a spare battery pack for your communications device, and you have to scrub your patrol until you can replace it. We still want to minimize the occurrence of mistakes, because you never know when it could make a huge difference on an active patrol. Timing is important.

Choices are the cornerstone of any patrol, be it outreach or crime fighting. Some may say training is more important, but we must choose whether to train. Choices help us to influence the likelihood of how a situation will progress. The better our choices, the higher the probability of a favorable outcome. Beware, it is always possible to make the right choices, and still have a disastrous outcome.

Bee Sting chose to carry a weapon. He chose to aggressively approach a non-violent, legal resident of the trailer park he was patrolling. He chose to draw the shotgun when the man responded to his threatening tone in kind. He chose to not fire it when he felt threatened, which lead to a struggle, resulting in a discharge of the weapon. These choices led to his arrest, unmasking, humiliation and stress of his family, loss of friends (?), and restrictions against possessing firearms.

^^this... exactly this^^

Even if we put all of the facts of the case aside, BeeSting remains entirely UNREPENTANT over what happened. He's even put the blame for the whole event on the people who were patrolling with him. Was that a mistake, too?

Seriously, ladies and gentlemen of this forum and all others. THINK before you post.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Proteus wrote:
Idea Man wrote:

Wow... just wow... Really?

Seriously, ladies and gentlemen of this forum and all others. THINK before you post.

So what the fuck is your problem?
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Yeah I don't get it either proteus your reaction seems unwarranted.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Gauge wrote:

Seems like a semantic argument. If I make a poor choice, I still might say "I made a mistake." Or I failed, or whatever. The important thing is that you can recognize that your actions caused a problem, and that you can learn from what happened. What is bizarre to me is when some people seem to always have an excuse as to why something was not their fault. Or they always make a point of defending their every action. It is as if they believe they can do no wrong. A belief that you can do no wrong is frankly lunacy.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Heh, actually I believe I misread the context of your post. Sorry about that. Been a rough morning.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:14 pm

Proteus wrote:
Heh, actually I believe I misread the context of your post. Sorry about that. Been a rough morning.

Here we have:
Possibly not thinking before you post.
Realizing that you were mistaken.
Admitting same.
Likely learning from the situation.

Way to illustrate what we have been talking about.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:20 pm

I know, right? Demonstrate by doing, that's my motto.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bee sting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

bee sting
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: