Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Oracle Project

Go down 
+34
The Archer
Shade
Arpenteur
herointraining
Stephen Hannaway
the crimson fist
Superman
C
Vulpo
Nite Watch
DarkShadow
Hazmat
Ohm
Gauge
Urban Avenger
Boundless
Midnite Detective
Kaiju
Leviathan
Bridges
Cognito
Batguy
Ako
Equal
Jack Shadow
The Reverend
Polarman
Artisteroi
Krystalline
thanatos
Paladin
E0N (Inactive)
Gadgetastic!
Zimmer
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

The Oracle Project - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Some of the newer folks may not have looked at the Oracle Project yet. It's a wiki designed to support the types of stuff we do. Sign up. Contribute.

Me and some of my friends have a modest goal of spending at least 15 minutes a week on it -- you know, slow and steady wins the race and all.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Whoever compiled the information on polycarbonate in combination with steel plate has my gratitude, I am most certainly making use of that information.
Back to top Go down
C

C

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:21 am

Has anyone considered copying the pages from the external links to a local page? I mean, what happens when a link dies?
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 am

Totally doable, and has been done in some cases. Some of the links provide far too much information to copy and paste, and link farms are generally more organized than an archive of full on articles.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 1:42 pm

I have a few ideas and suggestions myself but rather than explain it all twice heres the link to my post about it on the u lab board.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

comments are invited

Superman
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun May 06, 2012 12:44 am

Found something that could help BIG TIME!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks like something to what we're all looking for.
Back to top Go down
the crimson fist

the crimson fist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun May 06, 2012 1:35 am

That looks like an amazing tool. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the company that makes it only distributes to official LE agencies
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 10:44 am

It does look that way, although there's nothing in that program online research won't get you (for most big cities), except for maybe it being slightly more current. The data is just well processed and sorted.

So even if this one is only for cops, it's something that could be replicated, more or less.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 10:46 am

Actually... when I held up much higher hopes for an HUD than I do now, I pictured being able to view info like this in real time.

It's still theoretically possible. Just not super easy.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Really Interested in this project, Are there any developments?

After reading a post by Leviathan where he shows his file system where he keeps info on active criminals in his area. Was considering it would be a good Idea for us to start constructing our own database. The info we collect will be RLSH focused and thus a great deal more valuable once we have amassed a large enough pool of data.

Is this something that the Oracle project could take on?

I noticed earlier that you were discussing the crime view system, Hypothetically what kind of funding would be required to build a readily usable, accurate, intelligent system that could provide any of our more active patroling and investigative heroes with invaluable on-site data? i.e covering anything from Crime, to useful applications (like the ones developed by sector), to even just resource management and location.

Again hypothetical, but I really feel we could work better If RLSH could access It's own data as easily as the police, easier even...

A ballpark figure is all I really want
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:46 pm

The resources are out there for free, you just have to gather them up.

The crime mapping software I use to find trends is from crime reports, this has everything going back six months. While it doesn't cover all areas, it's adequate for cities and major towns.

Then there's Google maps, which can be used to plot patrols based on crime rate areas that you deem fit to patrol (IE; much drug activity here, prostitution there)

Plus the police blotter, RSS feeds from your local newspapers website which give trends (if you know how to spot them) for instance, UCF had a serial rapist a few years back, made the news way too much. Gave specific addresses that were hit, and a description of the assailant. While that area isn't covered in crime reports plotting map, it was reported in spotcrime, from which you can subscribe and get daily updates.

If it weren't for Orange County and Orlando PD encrypting their radio traffic, it would be easier to get this kind of information within seconds.

Then there is your local municipality arrest warrants page. Some really great stuff can be found there, mostly VOP, FTAs and multiple offence perps on the loose. VOPs and FTAs are easy since they rarely leave the area and are rarely dangerous, mostly potheads who forget their court date from being stoned or refusing to have their day in court.

In other words, this kind of set up would have to be more hands on, but can be done for no cost. Just need a good coder or someone with enough time to donate to put it all together who doesn't mind pro-bono work.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:36 pm

I've just had a thought... The HUD system looked at a few posts ago, couldn't Shield get that for us? I mean since he's registered law enforcement, from what i can make out you only have to be registered and then you can purchase it for personal use, I.e us?

I'd be willing to chip in with a few others to raise the necessarily funds, we send the money on over to him and then we would have this invaluable tool for Oracle?
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:47 pm

The Magician wrote:
I've just had a thought... The HUD system looked at a few posts ago, couldn't Shield get that for us? I mean since he's registered law enforcement, from what i can make out you only have to be registered and then you can purchase it for personal use, I.e us?

I'd be willing to chip in with a few others to raise the necessarily funds, we send the money on over to him and then we would have this invaluable tool for Oracle?

Uhhh.... Yeah... no

1. That would be him stealing a registered product from a police computer. I don't think we should be asking someone to put their job, life and freedom on the line for a measly $50,000 program. Let alone a police officer or a fellow cape.

2. The dashboard is precinct and jurisdiction specific, so putting it on a laptop or PC would make it unusable because it couldn't directly access the police database.

We have access to most of these applications in one form or another, just not combined into one package.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:20 pm

It's not illegal for us have or use it, they say that they will only sell to law enforcement. as a policy, many of there customer are civilian crime analysts, they just bought it through their local law enforcement, the same as we'd be doing.

The precinct and jurisdiction widget shouldn't have an effect on us as we'd be feeding it data from civilian sources, rather than the police database.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:00 pm

In fact... If we're gonna get this working we're better building the system ourselves.

It's to law enforcement specific and to much money for only providing one or two functions that we really need.

Change of plan, forget it!
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:09 am

The Magician wrote:
In fact... If we're gonna get this working we're better building the system ourselves.

It's to law enforcement specific and to much money for only providing one or two functions that we really need.

Change of plan, forget it!

Hello Magician,

Welcome to Watchtower home of the Oracles. At least that’s what it will be like if we put differences aside and work together. To save myself a lot of typing I’m going to put in some links to what’s already been said on the subject of Oracles and a Watchtower.

How I got started with it and experimented with it on line.

Arpenteur’s efforts in French and NN’s Spanish adaptations

Bear in mind that I have1 up and running in my local area and it works. What I have done locally can be done world wide but only if we stop being divisive and work together. We all seem to agree that such a thing would work best in 1 central location accessible by all.

So with the Shield’s input I started building it using the working link of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Now1 might ask why me? I have the unique qualifications of owning a server I’m volunteering free for the project and the time to spend posting the information I’m sent in a timely manner.

Now if someone else in our merry little band of misfit toys has their own server as well and the free time to devote to the project let me know and I’ll gladly defer to them. But as far as I know I’m the only 1 fitting that description so it’s why I volunteered.

The biggest problem I have run into Tech wise is a decent map that’s viewable on line. Google maps aren’t as updated as Google ads would have you believe. The maps you get in Bing are updated but neither can give you the neighborhood by neighborhood coverage we need to be effective. They are also limited in the amount and color of default pointers they allow you.

Now many hands make for light work even in here. Anyone want to help out a fellow hero? I’ll look forward to your replies and suggestions.

Superman
Back to top Go down
herointraining

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:35 am

I am going to start translating to spanish some of The Oracle Project articles, so, the first one, Conflict De-Escalation

-----

Desintensificación de Conflictos
Como mediar Conflictos Verbales

Contrariamente a la creencia común, es bastante posible acallar potenciales situaciones violentas de una forma segura sin el uso de armas no letales o de fuerza física. De hecho, es preferible evitar la fuerza física. Toda pelea es una de la que tal vez no puedas escapar. No importa tu entrenamiento, equipamiento u otras herramientas. Docenas de policías (que están mejor entrenados y tienen mejor apoyo) son asesinados en confrontaciones cada año. Es por eso que existe la regulación en el uso de la fuerza, para mantener a los agentes de la ley y a los individuos violentos tan a salvo como sea posible.

Lo más importante a recordar es que en el minuto en que una situación se ponga violenta es el minuto en el que algo ha salido muy muy mal.

A continuación hay unos recursos para principiantes sobre desintensificación de conflictos. Tomen nota que no es una lista exhaustiva, y que el simple uso de esta información no va a ser suficiente si de verdad quieren aprender a manejar situaciones violentas. Como cualquier otra habilidad, requiere práctica para permanecer siendo útil.

Además, esta lista NO ES UN SUBSTITUTO para el entrenamiento profesional. No se puede llegar muy lejos siendo autodidacta, y cuando la seguridad de otros y la tuya dependa de tus habilidades en desintensificación, nunca vas a estar demasiado preparado.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Desintensificación verbal, Tips de entrenamiento y Tips por un CPI. Algunos videos son un poco ridículos pero es un buen lugar para empezar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Introducción básica, un poco más apuntado a los disminuidos mentales.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - La opinión de Marc MacYoung sobre desintensificación de conflictos. Probablemente uno de los mas detallados recursos que vas a encontrar gratis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Un buen recurso para desarrollar tus habilidades para escuchar, cruciales para manejar conflictos verbales.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Desintensificación de Conflictos desde la perspectiva de la autodefensa femenina.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - El Dr. George Thompson explica los principios del Judo Verbal en la Comunicación a los miembros de la Asociación de Umpires de Wisconsin. El Judo Verbal es una escuela del manejo de conflictos en crecimiento. Existen muchas versiones, cada una apuntando a diferentes audiencias (Policía, Personal Educativo, Trabajadores de la Salud)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Cursos online del Instituto de la Paz de Estados Unidos. Son cursos gratis en manejo de conflictos, análisis e incluso resolución de conflictos entre personas de distinta fe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Recursos de la Red de Resolución de Conflictos: Toda clase de buen material. Gratis, pero con copyright.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - “La Academia para el Manejo de Conflictos Internacionales y Pacificación en el Instituto de la Paz de Estados Unidos (USIP), a través de sus cursos a distancia sobre paz y resolución de conflictos. Muchos de estos cursos son gratis y puede accederse a ellos online. Aparte, la USIP ofrece certificados digitales para ciertos cursos a estudiantes que aprueben los exámenes online. Algunos de estos cursos estan disponibles en árabe, farsi y español.” Tambien se pueden encontrar en: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - “El Instituto Internacional de Entrenamiento de la Meditación ofrece herramientas gratis, artículos, webinars, teleconferencias y otros recursos en nuestra misión de hacer que el público preste atención a los costos y consecuencias de los conflictos sin mediar. La Conflict Management Toolbox contiene herramientas online. Resultados Inmediatos.”

Mediación de Conflictos No-Verbales
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -Riesgos de la Retención, información de como debería ser usada y los riesgos potenciales.
Back to top Go down
herointraining

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:21 am

Next one: Planning

------

Planificación
Esta es una discusión breve sobre planificación basada informalmente en modelos militares y prácticas. Sientanse libres de alterar la terminología si es necesario para hacerla más genérica e incluir todo lo que haya funcionado bien para ustedes en el pasado.

Objectivo/misión
Tu objetivo debería guiar todo el proceso de planificación, pero no olvides el bienestar de la gente involucrada.

Lo Disponible
Es importante considerar las cosas de las que actualmente dispones vs. lo que en teoría querés hacer. Basicamente, lo que podés hacer lo podés hacer y lo que no, no. Esto incluye gente, equipamiento, conocimiento, lugares a los que tenés acceso, personal de ayuda y tiempo disponible. Manteniéndose uno siempre en lo que es posible hacer con esto, no hay que quedarse con solo una metodología. Lo importante es lograr tu objetivo sin importar si es dificil, interesante para los demás, etc.

Entrenamiento
Algunos objetivos van a necesitar un entrenamiento para desarrollar familiaridad sobre un respectivo tema, area, persona o personas. Hay que considerar permitirse un tiempo para preparar un “paquete de objetivo” o “paquete de misión”, que es basicamente nada mas que una carpeta usada como referencia para complementar tu objetivo.

Comunicaciones
Son aconsejables los planes redundantes de comunicación. Un método para lograrlo es la planificación PACE:

Primaria
Alterna
Contingencia
Emergencia

En esencia lo que importa es hacer un plan con la mayor redundancia posible para defenderse de cualquier punto fallido.

El Plan de la Misión
El plan para lograr tu objetivo puede concebirse a través del brainstorming, descartando cualquier propuesta que no pase la prueba del sentido común. La fase del brainstorming puede no ser necesaria, especialmente para un objetivo rutinario, pero es una buena manera de defenderse ante la complacencia y el riesgo de hacer las cosas de determinada manera porque “siempre fueron hechas así”. En la fase de planificación es importante balancear riesgos y costos de tu plan versus las posibilidades de éxito y el valor proyectado de dicho éxito. Cuando cargas con un martillo todo te empieza a parecer un clavo, pero eso no implica que haya valor en martillar todo lo que ves.
Otra frase relevante a la planificación es “La Planificación Previa Previene una Pobre Performance”

Seguridad
Identifica y estudia cualquier amenaza relevante a tu plan. Identifica el control de riesgos y las medidas de seguridad de las operaciones que puedan mitigar dichas amenazas e integralas en tu plan.

Conocimiento del campo
Este es un simple recordatorio para que estés seguro/a de que la gente involucrada en el plan conozcan que es lo que están haciendo y se pueda confiar en que van a actuar profesionalmente. Fuera del contexto de la planificación, esto puede lograrse con un entrenamiento constante.

Planificación de Contingencia
Los planes PACE mencionados anteriormente pueden ser aplicados ligeramente, pero como mínimo tu plan debería incluir aunque sea una variante de contingencia para cuando las cosas inevitablemente fallen (Ley de Murphy)

Hacer una lista de tu plan
Basado en el orden de las operaciones militares, manten un registro de lo siguiente:
1-Nombre de la operación
2-Situación- Descripción de la situación general en la que el plan va a ser implementado.
3-Misión- Cual es tu objetivo?
4-Ejecución- Como vas a conseguirlo?
5-Ayuda- Quien va a ayudarte?
6-Comando y Señal- Si es posible, designar un lider de equipo. Como van a comunicarse los miembros del equipo?
7-Seguridad- Medidas para reducir el riesgo del plan y como van a ser implementadas.
8-Múltiples objetivos- Identificarlos lo más posibles y como van a ser explotados.

Chequeo Pre-Combate / Inspecciones Pre-Combate
Previo a llevar a cabo el plan los líderes designados deberían hacer Chequeos Pre-Combate e Inspecciones Pre-Combate, que son basicamente que otra persona se fije si recordás lo que tenés, conozcas el concepto de operaciones, entiendas los planes de contingencia, se fije si la comunicación funciona, los relojes esten sincronizados, etc.

Reflexiones Post Acción
Las Reflexiones Post Acción son una importante parte del proceso porque logran hacer mejores a los futuros planes capturando y grabando las lecciones aprendidas. Una versión rápida de esto consiste simplemente en identificar tres aspectos positivos y negativos de como salió la misión. Una versión mas involucrada sería:

1. ORGANIZAR A LOS PARTICIPANTES
Reunir a los participantes para la Reflexión Post Acción

2. MISION
Hacer una reflexión de la misión desde la planificación.

3. CONCEPTO DE OPERACION
Discutir el plan para llevar a cabo la misión, incluyendo seguridad, viaje y metodología.

4. EJECUCION
Discutir la ejecución de la misión en orden cronológico de principio a fín. Despues evaluar la misión (Fue exitosa?). Identificar fuerzas y debilidades operacionales.

Apuntar al valor general de la operación. No hay que desestimar el valor de futuras oportunidades que hayan podido ser identificadas.

5.SEGOP
Seguridad Operativa, medidas utilizadas.

6. ALTERNATIVAS
Discutir alternativas para un mejor plan para una misión similar en el futuro.

7. LECCIONES APRENDIDAS
Hacer un sumario de los puntos principales de la Reflexion Post Acción y derivar las lecciones aprendidas, que serán documentadas para un uso futuro.

9. DETALLES ADMINISTRATIVOS
La Reflexión Post Acción escrita deberá dejar registrada:
-Qué puso en marcha el proceso de planificación en primer lugar.
-Costos asociados a la operación y fuente del dinero que pagó dichos costos (inclusive si salió del propio bolsillo)

Ver también
SWOT analysis (Wikipedia)
Operations Order (Wikipedia)
Operations Security (Wikipedia)
Example of Pre-Combat Checklist
One explanation of PACE planning
How to Conduct an AAR
METT-TC (a military planning term)
Back to top Go down
Arpenteur

Arpenteur

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:57 am

You should post these somewhere else than this forum, like a blog or your diary, might be a greater help for Spanish people not interested in RLSH or who aren't on this board.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:09 am

NN.

If you open up a hotmail account (which is free by the way) you automatically have a sky drive where you can upload things like text files and have complete control over who can access them.

Then just post the links to said files in here use the boards PM feature or e-mail them to whom needs them.

There are several gigs of space there and if and when you fill it up you have the option of either deleting files or just opening up another hotmail account.

Arpenteur,

Eventually all translations will be put into the oracle section of Watchtower. How about you creating a French version for us?

Hope this helps

Superman
Back to top Go down
Arpenteur

Arpenteur

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:14 am

Superman wrote:
Eventually all translations will be put into the oracle section of Watchtower. How about you creating a French version for us?

That's what I am already doing with L'école des RLSH, just let me the time to learn & translate my sources.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:33 am

Arpenteur,

If you want to make it all match up seamlessly I'll hapily send you the graphics I used along with a link to my webpage editor. My Mama taught me to share my toys.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:43 am

Wow wow wow superman! I have no issue with your work my friend, it's splendid! I'm sure as the Oracle Project grows your skills and server will be invaluable! I don't know what would give you an impression otherwise.

I'm happy to help out where I can but I have zero technical skill so right now I'm focusing on bringing a rudimentary system into the works that will serve as a foundation for an Oracle-Team relation.

We're still batting for the same team bud, just doing different jobs
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Well Magician if you want a easy low tech way to set up oracle at a local level here’s the entries on my board when we did it as a class project in super hero school.

Entries on a bulletin board specially set up for it that reference color coded pins in a map that that link back to the bulletin board entries. Doesn’t get any easier. Plus you can see where I found mistakes in execution so you can correct them.

Once you get it set up send me the links so I can link to it from Watchtower

Superman
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Hi all,

I have updated Watchtower to reflect it’s growing International use plus the greater emphasis on the Oracle part. If we all work together adding to it we will have something truly awesome. Just waiting on the data Zimmer promised me now.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Oracle Project
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next