Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Oracle Project

Go down 
+34
The Archer
Shade
Arpenteur
herointraining
Stephen Hannaway
the crimson fist
Superman
C
Vulpo
Nite Watch
DarkShadow
Hazmat
Ohm
Gauge
Urban Avenger
Boundless
Midnite Detective
Kaiju
Leviathan
Bridges
Cognito
Batguy
Ako
Equal
Jack Shadow
The Reverend
Polarman
Artisteroi
Krystalline
thanatos
Paladin
E0N (Inactive)
Gadgetastic!
Zimmer
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Krystalline

Krystalline

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

The Oracle Project - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 am

Well, at least I'm putting my irritation into something productive. I added new pages:

(I just realized that this page was a duplicate, but it won't allow me to delete pages, so I'm going to transfer the information onto the "Non-Profit" (no "s") page and allow this one to be deleted so as not to take up extra space) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 am

Up to 286 pages. Krystalline and Eon are effing pimp. I'm really liking that people are putting their own personal touch on this.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Added [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to urban survival
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:10 am

Bunch of new sections on Tactics, Shelters and more. Up to 291 pages. If you haven't looked through it in the last 48 hours, check it out now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ako

Ako

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:27 pm

added a link to IIIA concealable BP vest.. will add more when i get the time
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 pm

304 pages. I'm getting the Organized Crime section to be pretty decent and I'm very proud of Engineering. I hit a gold mine in library science resources an hour ago but I'm too exhausted to upload it all now. In the next few days I'll get that stuff up and organized.
Back to top Go down
Krystalline

Krystalline

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Drug information page added: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Will be updated later with specific studies after I search through the interwebs and my peer-reviewed article search engines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:58 pm

I would like to be a part of this project and contribute to it as research is one of my strong points. Let me know in what areas you would need help on. I would like to see a social service page if we don't already have one.
Back to top Go down
Batguy

Batguy

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 pm

BRAVO!!!! I will be contributing where and when I can..Thanks Zimmer!
Back to top Go down
Jack Shadow

Jack Shadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:13 pm

I have to say, the past couple of days I've been reading my ass off on the site.
Back to top Go down
Krystalline

Krystalline

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Dead End wrote:
I would like to be a part of this project and contribute to it as research is one of my strong points. Let me know in what areas you would need help on. I would like to see a social service page if we don't already have one.

We're actually short on social service pages right now. The only pages that pertain to that area currently are the Low-Income Housing, Non-Profit, and Shelters pages, all of which I haven't gotten to fully post for yet. Thanks for helping out on this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:47 pm

I just made an account on wikispaces. I am just waiting for you to accept me in order to start working. I would like to see nonprofit, nonprofits, low income housing, and shelters under the banner of social services, so we can have all social related services on one page rather than scattered around.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Jack Shadow wrote:
I have to say, the past couple of days I've been reading my ass off on the site.

Music to my ears! Honest opinion, what are your favorites? What's good, what's bad, what's ugly?
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Also, Dead End, and anyone else, you don't need to be a member to edit it. However, being a member let's you track what you've done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Zimmer, Do you think it is a wise idea to just let anyone come in and edit the pages? Shouldn't it be left to only admins and moderators to edit, add, and delete anything from these pages? I am just bringing this up because anybody could just waltz into the oracle project and screw everything up that you guys have worked so hard on just for the heck it.

Last edited by Dead End on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:32 pm

I'm sure there's a backup system.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 am

I can change stuff back if it's messed with. If it happens, I'll lock it down, but I'd like to keep it as open and accessible as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cognito

Cognito

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Allowing public posting is always a security risk. Not to mention, you tend to break out in 'misinformers'.

Glad to see you're still alive, BTW. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:07 pm

So far I'm reviewing every change that's made. Some stuff does need editing already.

And yes, life is good and I am not dead. Nothing like getting to explain that to Thanatos himself.
Back to top Go down
Jack Shadow

Jack Shadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:50 am

Research tools, hate crimes, urban survival, and criminal investigation are my current favorites.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Urban Survival isn't terribly organized but some of the best links are there. I love the "How to Disappear in the US" file.

Research Tools I'm pretty proud of, and I think Criminal Investigation is a great start for newbies.

And Krystalline has really rocked some awesome on Hate Crimes.

I'm going to be adding quite a few links to Organized Crime in the next few days, including a lot of stuff on gangs and the history of the Mafia.
Back to top Go down
Bridges

Bridges

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Damn, I better pick up the pace(;
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Criminal Investigation, Organized Crime, Computer Science, Engineering, Research Tools and Digital Libraries have all been updated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krystalline

Krystalline

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:07 am

I've added a new page and two new entries to the Non-Profit page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Krystalline

Krystalline

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:21 am

More Changes added to Non-Profit, Missing Persons, Shelters, and Hate Crimes. I'm considering adding a page on Homelessness, but I know that I don't have as much information on it as others who use this site, so I figured I would leave that up to one of y'all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle Project   The Oracle Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Oracle Project
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next