Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
adamm[]
Gauge
New Here
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Got one of those kicking/punching dummies that you fill the bottom with sand or water and the top is an adjustable padded cylinder for Christmas! Yay! Now I have a target to punch and kick that isn't my landladys chair (never actually used) that is so easy to tip over the cats do it by jumping on the top of the back of it! Yippee!!!! Very Happy  cheers
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Woot, sounds exciting. Punch & kick your heart out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:41 pm

I will when I get some sand in the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Damn that sand, its very hard to come by these days Very Happy:D  har har har har har.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Hardy har har. Razz
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:02 am

'Oy, you missed your tuesday update !! :RAWR-FACE:

You better of been having a great new years eve party to miss an update, no other excuse will do! Very Happy 

How is your Silver Feather costume coming? Or was it Silver Beak? Silver Claws? Silver Egg... Something about a bird... I will call you Silver Sparrow... or is that your name... now im confusing myself Sad 

How is your hunt for sand? har har har!!
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:40 pm

There hasn't been another lesson yet. The next one is the seventh. I had a really good New Years and it's the Silver Eagle. My costume is coming it's just slow go between work and being around family that would freak out if they knew about the Silver Eagle. Not much chance to get sand lately. Will get it ASAP though.
Back to top Go down
Blu Falcon

Blu Falcon

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:22 pm

Glad you had a good New Years. Keep training. Smile
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:30 pm

I will. No worries there.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Status report!!

Another no lesson day i see... Suspect

Can't wait till the 7th!  What belt are you, i know ive asked before but cant remember and am too lazy to scroll back Very Happy:)NeutralShockedSad

When is your next belt advancement? What kinda stuff do you do for your test? When i was like 6, i took karate and only had to do a few stances, kicks and blocks, very simple stuff.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:03 pm

I'm a white belt. My next belt will come when I am ready for it which shouldn't be too far into the future. And I do Basic Form One the first five one steps and a Bible verse since this is a Christian martial arts center.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:13 am

its 1-8-014 !! your late!!! RARW!!!!!!

you have been demoted to silver falcon Sad
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:35 am

No. Ha, ha. They are on the same schedule as local schools. If school is closed then so is Tae Kwon Do. School was closed yesterday because of single digit temperatures so no lesson yesterday. There should be a lesson Thursday though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:11 am

Whoa, we close our schools when it gets any worse than 20 below zero; my elementary PE teacher Cindy Alaud (pronounced ay-lawd), (not sure if that's how it's spelled) wrote a book called Recess at 20 Below. Kids usually wind up getting stuck to phone poles because they can't resist the tempation to slap their tongue onto it, lol XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:16 am

Side thought: Don't karate chop the tongue to get it unstuck; i saw this firsthand, it does not work, you'll be going to the nurses office (it work in that it gets you unstuck, but you lose all the skin on your tongue that was touching the pole; the look on his face yipes, blood pouring out his mouth, looked horrible, but all of usother little kids were laughing our butts off. We learned years later that warm water or even regular water poured onto the tongue will separate the tongue from the pole, bus, metal window pane, or whatever much less painfully. Kid superheroes out there in arctic environements, one of your duties is to free, non painfully, silly kids who've slapped their tongues onto metal when it's sub zero outside despite being told, don't do that, you'll get stuck! XD So bring some water with you, wherever you go, even when it's not subzero out, take it from a frefighter, water is like the most crucial thing on the planet. XD

See, I'm fun and educational! XD
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Today I practiced doing moves in sequences, did some one steps with the rest of the class (some I knew and some I didn't), and we played white tail where we fold up white belts and put them in the back looped through our regular belts like tails and we use Tae Kwon Do moves to guard our own tail and grab other peoples tails.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:20 pm

Today I worked on basic form one and got it pretty well down pat and worked on keeping my steps the same size. That's after I went through an obstacle coarse made up by a couple of the other students that included jumps, crawling, zig-zagging around things, rolling, and kicking and punching. 6 or 7 laps around that as part of my warm up at full speed left me panting. I will sleep good tonight.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Woot!
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:21 pm

woot!!
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:21 pm

woot!!
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:57 am

Yesterday I worked more on Basic Form One and did the first 5 one steps and a bit of rolling. Nothing too interesting is happening because it's higher ranking students teaching the class. The main instructor hasn't been back since before the new year because she has bronchitis and a nasal infection at the same time. I just hope she gets better soon. No sparring allowed unless she's there. Some of the younger guys are getting restless and wrestling each other before class and acting silly during. You can tell they are bored and want some action.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:46 pm

Didn't go yesterday due to bad weather (snow/possible ice on roads) as well as a killer headache. I get them on occasion.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:56 pm

Yesterday wasn't a normal lesson. It got taken over by the women's self defense handgun class that my Tae Kwon Do teacher was teaching that day. She also teaches basic women's self defense, piano lessons, and Tae Kwon Do as well as working a full time job and owning, caring for and riding several horses. She is VERY busy and puts in an 11 hour day every day.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next