Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
adamm[]
Gauge
New Here
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:38 pm

I know and I'm not annoyed. I'm glad you're taking an interest in my training experience. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Hows the training coming, i notice u train like once a week? twice?

Is that sig your costume idea? Are you a thunderbird, Black Pheonix? Roc of Revenge?

You should put some studded metal balls on your shins to puut that TKD to good use, har har, no j/k, that would be bad... for the poor sap getting a flying tornado kick to the temple //sarcasm, for all the people who are joke incompatible.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:49 pm

The training is coming along good. My teacher likes how well I'm doing and classes are Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 P.M. for an hour each time. My RLSH name is The Silver Eagle.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Silver Eagle you say? my RLSH name is Silver Beagle! Har har ...jokes... ...they're funny...
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Worked on the first five stances again and kicked a kicking bag thing. You know,  the punching bag on an adjustable stand with water in the bottom. I kicked that for most of the session using the snap kick and my form was pretty good and my kicks were hard enough that I almost kicked it over a couple of times and rocked it really good the other times. I'd estimate it weighs in the 45 to 50 Lb. range so I have a a bit of power behind my kicks. Not bad for a 5' 2", 106 Lb. girl. Smile
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:16 pm

woot! keep up the kicking!

5'2'' ! !     midget!!  More like Silver Orile !! har har har

im only 5'7 Sad
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:49 pm

I will Mr. Hobbit! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:51 am

Wow!  It sounds like you're really coming along in your training.  I really like the enthusiasm in your posts, because it shows how much fun you're having with the lessons.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:36 am

Thanks. I do really enjoy the lessons.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Today I actually got to spar!  Yay! They would bow to the teacher and to each other then spar for five minutes, bow to their partner, switch partners, bow to their new partner and the teacher and fight for five more minutes before switching again. I fought a red belt,  a black belt,  and a black belt with a red stripe (it means the kid is ready for their black belt but not old enough to get it). I can't block very well yet but I got some good hits in and kept my partners hopping. The black belt and black belt with the red stripe I was really able to give a workout to and got them to back up a good deal. I'm only on my first belt so I would say that's pretty good. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Forgot to mention that I've never sparred with anyone with any real fighting experience before! Or anyone ever for that matter.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:53 pm

cheers YAY!cheers 

So what kinda kicks do you do? what belt are you, white belt? i dunno the TKD belt colors.

How does sparring go? i didint even know that there were blocks in TKD, the matches i see are where people wear those pads on their torsos and they just kick the $h1T outa each other.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:22 pm

I have only learned the snap kick but I let my instinct kick in and I did all kinds of kicks that I have yet to learn the names of. And yes,  there are several blocks in Tae Kwon Do. Sparring is make it up as you go along (no set routine) and follow the rules of sparring ( no face shots and don't hit the shoulders, back, or below the belt line) and put into practice what you learned in the lessons.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:23 pm

I'm a white belt which is the first belt.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Today I got to see the little brown belt test up to a red belt and a blue belt test up to a brown belt. Most everybody else in the class sparred with the blue belt and at the end it was a free for all. The blue belt is good,  really good. It took a black belt,  a black belt with a red stripe (ready for a black belt but not old enough), and a half black half red belt (one belt below a black belt) all fighting him at the same time to make him back up!
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:01 pm

only spectating today... thats no fun Sad
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:24 pm

I also worked on stances 6 and 7 yesterday. I didn't get to spar because I left my mouthguard at home. I just got it lesson before last and haven't fitted it to my teeth yet. I will do that tonight.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:08 pm

I molded the mouthguard to my teeth last night. Today I did jumping exercises jumping over a variety of different sized objects and a pole that the teacher was holding up and raising it a little higher each time around the corse of jumps. I got to 3 and a half feet and probably could have gone higher. Pretty good I'd say for someone who's 5'2". The teacher commented after class to me that she liked how light on my feet I was. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:58 pm

mouthguard eh.. plan on getting kicked in the face Very Happy hehehehehe.

what were you jumping over, the floor, har har har har har.  its no that hard to jump 3 ft when your 5'2 95 lbs !! kekekekeke.

birds dont jump, they fly

// end jokes

Woot! ! !
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Hardy har har.Laughing
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. Busy week. I just observed yesterday and got to see some forms,  some block and counter attacks,  and some take downs. It was an interesting learning experience. Even when I'm just watching I'm learning and having fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:13 pm

woot!!! #9 !!
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:24 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:09 pm

bounce Basketball  i Win !! Woot !!Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next