Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
adamm[]
Gauge
New Here
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:49 pm

I'm having trouble understanding the last sentence, I'm a little groggy at the moment haha. Can you reword it?
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:54 pm

It seems like superheroes can make a mistakes too huh?
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:17 pm

There is a person I know in my personal life, who hasn't communicated with me at all for several months. She chased off her cousin and separated from her husband. Her child was taken from her by her grandparents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:22 am

That sucks. Anything you can do about it? Sad
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Today we worked on side kicks and after I worked on the first five one steps. We broke boards (plastic ones that come apart and go back together) with the side kicks and I broke the board every time!!!! Yay!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Coincidentally, she responded last night. It was a good conversation. You could say she went on a sort of spirit-quest, and she's in a good place now.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:20 pm

No offence and this joke was intended too make you guys laugh. It's not also true.

Have you ever heard of a dojo who trains their students by making them hit metal boards?
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:23 pm

@ Silver Pigeon   =-D

WooT!

nice kicks!
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Today I worked more on side kicks and did some sparring with an orange belt who cleaned my clock, a black belt who did almost nothing, and a green belt who definitely needed some more work on sparring.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:52 pm

You must be a black belt in side kicks by now Very Happy

wooT!
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:00 pm

Not quite. Wink But I am getting better. Will update tonight. Had a headache last night and didn't want to do anything but get in bed.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Yesterday I practiced push kicks and step-in-front-side-kicks on a sparring partner about my height that was an orange belt (him and another kid who is a green belt recently graduated from the kids class into the adults class). That was after the instructor got everybody together and talked to us about the importance of being alert and noticing details and always being aware of your surroundings. Look in reflective surfaces to see what is behind you and use your ears to hear sounds and your brain to figure out what those sounds mean. "Danger is closer than you think." According to the instructor, and she's right.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:33 pm

your ears are better than your eyes. 1stly you can pick up sounds anywhere around you, secondly, the more train your ears the more sensitive to the sounds you can pick up to where you can actually hear multiple things at once. Sometimes when im listening to music with headphones i can hear cars quite a way behind me because the frequency of the car engine is different than that of the music im playing. Same thing with everything, from normal voices, to metal squeaking on metal, thumps and thuds to whooshes and whistles. 

keep up the good work,

WooT!! ! ! !
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:22 pm

hey wheres the update? Are you black belt already? you've been slakin!

pick up the pace Silver Sparrow! Har har har.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:20 pm

I'm on Facebook now as "Silver Eagle". I've tested up to my second belt and am well on my way to my third.I'm mostly keeping track of Facebook and not this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7