Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
adamm[]
Gauge
New Here
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 am

Keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:15 am

Sorry I haven't updated like normal. The last two lessons were cancelled due to bad road conditions and cold weather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:37 am

Same here; haven't been to the Firehouse in a couple weeks. It's been raining. In Interior Alaska. In January? Cars are flying off the roads because the rain turned all the snow into and ice rink. Scary shizzit goin' on out there.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:05 am

Heading out on a rlsh awareness patrol mission. You think we'll encounter bad guys on the way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:44 am

How's the weather and what time is it? I can give a better guess with that.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Did some kicking and sparring today. Sparred with a 13 year old girl blue belt and one of the kicks I had never done before was a spin jump hook kick. Let's just say that the quote "You're an embarrassment to nature." From the movie Ice Age sums up my attempts nicely.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:45 pm

beatin up 13 year old girls, shame on you, har har har.

Super Woot!
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:40 pm

I tried not to be as aggressive as I would be with another member of the class of the same belt rank because of her size. She is smaller than me and one solid kick to the chest with all my weight behind it would have sent her flying back into the wall and probably cracked her head pretty good. On a real opponent I wouldn't hesitate, but I'm not there to beat up younger, smaller classmates; I'm there to learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:04 am

Just remember in a real fight: If a girl is trying to kill you, do not hold back. Don't treat her any differently than you would anyone else who is trying to kill you. First time I had to beat up a girl it was kinda hard, at first, until she jammed a broken plastic spoon into my shoulder and started bashing my nose in with he textbook. She weighed around ninety pounds and I weighed around 160 pound back then so I through her into a wall; I was trying to throw her through the wall but only succedded in denting the crap out of it. She stopped though, she hit her head and got knocked out. i never understood why the other inmates were on my case about it; in my eyes anyone trying to kill me needs to be dealt with swiftly and rapidly; gender should not be a factor; trust me, lol, there are some psycho women out there.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:33 am

How old are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:48 am

I'm 19.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:57 am

Maybe. But fellow students are not going to be bent on killing me. Will save my more damaging moves and full strength for either belts high enough or people big enough to take it or life-and-death situations. She was actually going easy on me because I am a much lower belt. Class rule, if you are a high belt sparring a much lower belt spar at their level. Will update on my last lesson tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:01 am

Precisely, haha; I was referring to a real fight where someone genuinely is trying to kill you; male or female. Or animal. Smile
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:03 am

Sorry I haven't updated within the two days I normally update in. This past week has been nuts. I worked on several different types of kicks including the one I worked on last time. Didn't get any better at it and fell and bit my lip. Hope next week will be better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Not you john XD
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:56 pm

I'm 23. Wink
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Why would you beat up a 13 year old kid, no offence?
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:47 pm

I wouldn't. That's what I was saying. I held back so I wouldn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:28 am

I didn't know it for the longest time either, but New Here is also a girl; so it wasn't a 23 year old guy against a thirteen year old girl; that looks bad; for some reason two girls sparring doesn't look bad regardless of age; sorta weird the stereotypes we have without even realizing them until a certain moment comes up haha.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 pm

XD I know she was a female. But regardless of age and gender, should you take down your for in the heat of a combat?
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:17 am

This is the kind of question soldiers deal with. When they have a kid in their sights that has a bomb strapped to their back, and there's no other option, they take the shot. For the rest of their lives, they ask themselves if it was the right thing to do, and what kind of person they must be to do something like that. Nobody likes to consider that there may be such a thing as a "necessary" evil, but sometimes, nobody can see a better option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:03 am

That's when my ability to shut off my emotions completely comes in handy. For the longest time they were always off but I started learning how to feel again and it's nice; I have no issues with not feeling anything though. Lots of experience.

Sometimes being a hero means having to make a tough choice.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Classes both Tuesday and Thursday of this week were cancelled due to snow and ice in the forecast, and so far, snow on the roads. Ice is supposed to hit tonight. Fingers crossed that the power doesn't go out.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:24 pm

@Hero Man...

Another person, with the same problem, doesn't even seem to be trying. She's been silent for months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next