Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
adamm[]
Gauge
New Here
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:59 pm

its thursday night and no update.... where are you Silver house Wren !!!  HAR HAR HAR!!!

you have not earned your egale feathers !  Mwahahahahh

i look forward to all your training log updates, im like 10 posts away from getting motivated enough to get back into my routine.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:54 pm

I just got home. Today I did some kicks on a kicking dummy and we played a game where we tuck a belt in our martial arts belt and try to grab our opponents "tail". It was fun and since there was no little kids class tonight some of the little kids came to the adult class and so there was 3 little kids ages 4 to I think 6. They were so cute! flower  Happy Halloween everyone!
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Today I watched a fellow student go through a form and then go through it again step by step and each step was critiqued by the students and the teacher. Then I learned how to get out of several situations. Someone grabbing my ponytail,  an arm around the neck from behind,  a collar grab,  and a double hands around my throat from the front. I also learned how to get out of me being on the ground with someone grabbing my ankles.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:33 am

Woot!  are you doing any actualy physical practice, it seems like your watching alot latley.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:27 pm

I practised the get-away moves. I am watching a lot lately but I'm learning by watching. I'm very visual in the way I learn. Next time will be sparring though.  bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Woot! for Sparring!!  bounce cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:20 pm

My apologies for not updating last night. I was tired. Yesterday I did about 5 minutes of sparring with the black belt with the red stripe after the whole class moved all the floor mats and swept and vacuumed under them and put them all back down. Guess that teaches patience and team work. Not what I was expecting to do for most of the lesson but that's life sometimes. Unexpected and new every day. Just got to adapt and move on.Smile
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Woot!   did ya get in kicks in on him/her?
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:53 pm

I kept him moving but he got me good a bunch of times. I still can't block worth a rip.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Yesterday I worked on basic form one and made real progress on it.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Woot! pretty soon youll be snap kicking trees in half!!
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:11 pm

Not yet though. Have to learn more and get stronger.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Do you do any working out at home or anything to compliment your training? Skills are great, Skills and power are even better.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:02 pm

I am highly physically active at both my jobs and work close to 50 hrs. a week so I don't have much time for other things. I do Tae Kwon Do twice a week and yoga on the Saturday mornings that they don't need me at my second job.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Today I worked on rolls. Rolling forward and backward the right way so that if I ever get pushed or trip I can roll out of it and come back ready to fight. I also worked a bit more on basic form one.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:56 am

Wooot for rolls! more details!! how do you perform these backwards rolls?
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:32 pm

You turn your head to the side after squatting down and roll backward onto your back then the opposite shoulder from the one your head is against, and then roll the rest of the way over.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Yesterday I reviewed basic form one and the first five forms.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Yesterday was more of the same as last lesson. The teacher is away on a buisness trip so I'm learning from another student.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Woot! What kinda belt system is there in TKD? And what color is yours. When i was young i took karate for like a month and got my yellow stripe.. Im Dangerous!
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Can't remember some of the belts but it's white (I'm here), high white, yellow, orange,  green? , purple,  blue,  brown,  red,  half red half black,  black,  first dan, second dan, etc.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:01 pm

My deepest apologies for not updating on time. I have been very busy lately. Last Tuesday I worked on dodging,  reading people,  and reflexes. Didn't do so well in that lesson. Need to work on those. No lesson on Thanksgiving. Got my tree up today.  Ornaments go on tomorrow!  Yay! Whoot!cheers rendeer
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Woot!

+1 dodge !
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Sick today. Got a cold and the sinus pressure gave me a headache that made me queasy. Didn't go to lessons today because I didn't want to throw up on anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!   In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

In Training At Last! !!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next